Good Morning.
For a few days I've had a guy named "Base Mental" in my game. This weird guy comes into the house where I am almost every minute and keeps stealing some door. When I'm visiting someone, I have to restart the game because I can't get into build mode.
How do I get rid of this guy.

Thanks for help in advance.

Please do not pay attention to the grammar because I translated it from German with a program.

download the latest version of Basemental Drugs ;)
you still have the "April Fools Day" version - the modder adds "April Fools" every April 1st

and after downloading the latest version, make sure you do not have the "Reactions Simulation Lag Fix.package" file anymore, since this is causing the "problem"

deutsch:

dann lade dir bitte die neueste Version von Basemental Drugs runter und schau, dass du die Datei "Reactions Simulation Lag Fix.package" löschst.
Der Modder macht jedes Jahr zum 1. April eine Version, in die er irgendwas "Lustiges" einbaut - dieses Jahr eben einen Sim, der TĂ¼ren klaut. - steht aber auch alles auf der Hoempage (zwar auf englisch, aber das kannst du dir ja auch Ă¼bersetzenlassen)