So ive enslaved a females(im male). after teaching her an obedience lesson. when her clothes go back on CTD. if i command her to have sex with anyone or thing else, clothes come back on just fine. if im a female. again no issue. animations work fine. i have extended dialog but dialog runs smoothly. can you not be male with this mod?? 

18 minutes ago, Two Bucks said:

So ive enslaved a females(im male). after teaching her an obedience lesson. when her clothes go back on CTD. if i command her to have sex with anyone or thing else, clothes come back on just fine. if im a female. again no issue. animations work fine. i have extended dialog but dialog runs smoothly. can you not be male with this mod?? 

or maybe its my clothes and it could be Human Resources. Either way when its time for the clothes to go back on CTD

5 hours ago, MrGrey said:

Where's the download?

Idk what you mean? i downloaded thru MO2. but heres another kicker. it doesnt do it anymore. I didnt change load order, remove any mods, add any mods. It just randomly started working correctly. so thats bitter sweet. id rather know what caused it so i can fix it later rather than it just correct itself damn it

10 hours ago, Two Bucks said:

Idk what you mean? i downloaded thru MO2. but heres another kicker. it doesnt do it anymore. I didnt change load order, remove any mods, add any mods. It just randomly started working correctly. so thats bitter sweet. id rather know what caused it so i can fix it later rather than it just correct itself damn it

I was teasing you for trying to post in the Just Business download thread but you missed and created a new thread without a download in the downloads only forum.. Yeah, you need support, but it should be added to the download "Just Business" thread. No one's going to see it here execpt guys like me looking for the Just Business download thread.

Here's the thread: