13 hours ago, lalka235 said:

One thing I noticed is 3 different versions of:

XmlInjector_Script_v2.ts4script 9/6/2019

XmlInjector_Script_v3.ts4script 2/2/2020

XmlInjector_Script_v4.ts4script 12/10/2020

You should only have the latest version installed and delete the others.

These are actually duplicates but won't be detected as such because they have different file names.

Doesn't seem like a serious error as it isn't really defined, so as long as you don't get spammed with errors it should be fine.

You could also look for the mc_lastexception.html error file and upload it here as it has more info than BE.   

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

One thing I noticed is 3 different versions of:

XmlInjector_Script_v2.ts4script 9/6/2019

XmlInjector_Script_v3.ts4script 2/2/2020

XmlInjector_Script_v4.ts4script 12/10/2020

You should only have the latest version installed and delete the others.

These are actually duplicates but won't be detected as such because they have different file names.

Doesn't seem like a serious error as it isn't really defined, so as long as you don't get spammed with errors it should be fine.

You could also look for the mc_lastexception.html error file and upload it here as it has more info than BE.   

thank you very much! I thought that different mods needed a certain version of xml, so I didn't delete older versions. 
Then I'll attach it mc_lastexception.html

mc_lastexception.html

It looks like you have a vampire mod that needs to be updated.  I play vampires a lot in my game and have the 'Fly as Bat' and 'Teleport as Mist' vampire powers mod and I don't get those errors.  They don't appear to be critical or game breaking errors however.  I believe the mod you are using is from LittleMsSam, 'LittleMsSam_NewVampirePowers'.  Make sure you are using the latest version.  If you are using other vampire mods, update them also.

2 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:

It looks like you have a vampire mod that needs to be updated.  I play vampires a lot in my game and have the 'Fly as Bat' and 'Teleport as Mist' vampire powers mod and I don't get those errors.  They don't appear to be critical or game breaking errors however.  I believe the mod you are using is from LittleMsSam, 'LittleMsSam_NewVampirePowers'.  Make sure you are using the latest version.  If you are using other vampire mods, update them also.

I don't play vampires or any supernatural creatures, and I've never set a mods for vampires. :(

Edited by lalka235
16 hours ago, lalka235 said:

I don't play vampires or any supernatural creatures, and I've never set a mods for vampires. :(

Do the 50/50 method on your Mods folder and test the game.

Maybe some other mod is broken and it's affecting your game.

17 hours ago, lalka235 said:

Your mc_lastexception.html shows that you have 6 Vampires in your game so it's likely one or more of them might be the cause.

Since you have like 12000 Mods installed you could easily have a Vampire Mod installed by mistake or one that's hidden inside an unknown merged file.

Downloaded Custom Sims often include Mods that shouldn't be included.

Do what Husk suggested above and do the 50/50 Mod removal method.    

2 hours ago, Husk said:

Do the 50/50 method on your Mods folder and test the game.

Maybe some other mod is broken and it's affecting your game.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Your mc_lastexception.html shows that you have 6 Vampires in your game so it's likely one or more of them might be the cause.

Since you have like 12000 Mods installed you could easily have a Vampire Mod installed by mistake or one that's hidden inside an unknown merged file.

Downloaded Custom Sims often include Mods that shouldn't be included.

Do what Husk suggested above and do the 50/50 Mod removal method.    

I only downloaded the vampire character, but I quickly deleted it and didn't play it. I also searched through the Mods folder for vampire-related content, all I have is vampire sex -animations and teeth : (

In principle, this error does not interfere with the game, so perhaps I will not dwell on it. But I will also add that I scatter all functional mods separately into folders, and I have about 20-30 of them, and also about every six months I clean the mods folder and check it with various programs, as well as sort everything that is there

52 minutes ago, lalka235 said:

In principle, this error does not interfere with the game, so perhaps I will not dwell on it. But I will also add that I scatter all functional mods separately into folders, and I have about 20-30 of them, and also about every six months I clean the mods folder and check it with various programs, as well as sort everything that is there

Good habit to get into...

I even go as far as organizing all my CC into Folders Categories like CC Clothing, CC Makeup, CC Shoes, etc.

Makes it easier to find broken Mods/CC later on by just removing groups of Folders and testing again and eliminates 99% of duplicates other than hidden content hidden inside downloaded merged files and others with different version numbers.

I've also seen those with double downloads of the same file with a (1) added to the same file name and these won't get detected as duplicates by most programs.

You just have to go through the Folders and study the filenames for oddities sometimes.

Edited by Scorpio
Typo
1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Good habit to get into...

I even go as far as organizing all my CC into Folders Categories like CC Clothing, CC Makeup, CC Shoes, etc.

Makes it easier to find broken Mods/CC later on by just removing groups of Folders and testing again and eliminates 99% of duplicates other than hidden content hidden inside downloaded merged files and others with different version numbers.

I've also seen those with double downloads of the same file with a (1) added to the same file name and these won't get detected as duplicates by most programs.

You just have to go through the Folders and study the filenames for oddities sometimes.

Oh, well, I'll review my folders.. : ( thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

The error is caused by an interaction with a object_PetBed_Small:0x00cd0efff9d819d0[1]

Either you have a broken CC Pet Bed installed or one of the games Small Pet Beds is bugged or located in a bad spot where they can't use it.

ouch, okay.. thank u!!