Where to get all the assets for no ghost bodies

So I was wanting to mod my new vegas with the sexout mods as i had gotten a new pc and was interested in picking up the game again, but due to nexus and what they did with the collections that made alot of mod authors delete they're stuff, I cant find what i need any more, so im wondering if any one knows where i can get these mods from, every thing was from this old guide on how to install sexout in its entirity along with the outfits required by mods like tryout and others. So im wondering if theres a way to find these mods and if some one could possibly link them, or link me to a new guide on how to install modern sexout

5 hours ago, Missynissy said:

So I was wanting to mod my new vegas with the sexout mods as i had gotten a new pc and was interested in picking up the game again, but due to nexus and what they did with the collections that made alot of mod authors delete they're stuff, I cant find what i need any more, so im wondering if any one knows where i can get these mods from, every thing was from this old guide on how to install sexout in its entirity along with the outfits required by mods like tryout and others. So im wondering if theres a way to find these mods and if some one could possibly link them, or link me to a new guide on how to install modern sexout

-----------Incredibly big self-promotion coming up------------

The list I made and maintain should help you along pretty well

And with Sexout Framework Assortment (SOFA) you will have a big part of the mods ready to take off.

21 hours ago, dborg2 said:

-----------Incredibly big self-promotion coming up------------

The list I made and maintain should help you along pretty well

And with Sexout Framework Assortment (SOFA) you will have a big part of the mods ready to take off.

thanks i'll have to be sure i follow this