Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3

21 minutes ago, serpent_clicker said:

v.1.0 of the Khalida conversion for WH3. What do you all think of the colors?

Still need to dial inn gloss and the metalness of the gold imo.

The tattoo version will come next.

Also, gonna make a download page soon ish

2_uncensored.png

1_uncensored.png

2.png

1.png

1181499515_LIGKhalida_WH3.packFetching info... 1738236597_LIGKhalida_WH3_Uncensored.packFetching info...

amazing bro ?? Have the time to do it with Beautiful Alarielle WH2 mod? Maybe?

1 hour ago, serpent_clicker said:

2_uncensored.png

1_uncensored.png

2.png

1.png

1181499515_LIGKhalida_WH3.pack 101.45 MB · 5 downloads 1738236597_LIGKhalida_WH3_Uncensored.pack 100.11 MB · 20 downloads

thank you man

9 hours ago, serpent_clicker said:

2_uncensored.png

1_uncensored.png

2.png

1.png

1181499515_LIGKhalida_WH3.pack 101.45 MB · 41 downloads 1738236597_LIGKhalida_WH3_Uncensored.pack 100.11 MB · 83 downloads

Nice! Possible to have the second version but with free nipples? I kinda like the long skirt and that spine thing in the second version

10 hours ago, serpent_clicker said:

WH3용 Khalida 변환 v.1.0. 색상은 다들 어떻게 생각하시나요?

여전히 여관 광택과 금색의 금속성을 다이얼해야합니다.

문신 버전은 다음에 올 것입니다.

또한 곧 다운로드 페이지를 만들 예정입니다.

2_무수정.png

1_무수정.png

2.png

1.png

1181499515_LIGKhalida_WH3.pack 101.45MB · 45 다운로드 1738236597_LIGKhalida_WH3_Uncensored.pack 100.11MB · 96 다운로드

It's such a cool mod. I enjoyed using it in Warhammer 2. Could you please make a female Tyrion too?

5 hours ago, ghost123 said:

Nice! Possible to have the second version but with free nipples? I kinda like the long skirt and that spine thing in the second version

Sure, I can probably upload it when I'm done with the tattoo version. Shouldn't be much work ^^

3 hours ago, epsqjcls9 said:

It's such a cool mod. I enjoyed using it in Warhammer 2. Could you please make a female Tyrion too?

Thanks! And it's been on my mind since I tried wh2 so it's on the list. Just gotta learn how to properly model first so it might take some time lol. Though I've no idea what to do with the voice.

1 hour ago, thhieu2c said:

I have the uncensored version of Holy Roman's beautiful khalida, can someone port it over to wh3?

@beautiful_khalida.pack 8.05 MB · 2 downloads

Is that an edit or an older version of Rogue Roman's steam mod? Cause if it's an older version then I'll probably have to ask him for permission to upload it since he has asked for people not to upload ports of his mods for wh3 since he's porting them himself. I'll do it if I can and if no one else does it before I'm done with LIG's Morathi and Khalida.