Sexlab compatability with "Caught Red Handed - Quest Expansion (LE)"?

Now I want a mod that goes the other way: instead of shaming Haelga, blackmail her into doing all the drudge work and getting abused by the customers, while Svana and TLD study the Dibellan Arts together.

There's one of those two is nice to me and one that never misses a chance to be rude. If I'm going to poke my nose in, I'm damned if I'm siding with the rude one.

The mod was just posteed yesterday, but in the description he mentions searching for "JayXXXerpa" here to find sexualized versions of his other mods.  I didn't find that name when I searched here though. (at first I thought he misspelled something, but since his nexus author is jayserpa, I'm guessing that's just his alternate account here and the sexualized versions are ones he made.  That means his note at the bottom there indicates he won't make a sexy version for posting here.).

I would think for this mod, editing the script to remove the black screen fade out and replace it with a Sexlab call would be easy enough for someone who can compile a script.

Edited by karlpaws
should have looked at the nexus author's name
11 hours ago, gwyllgi said:

it was a joke, read the full page.

that being said, someone could make it real.

3 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Seriously?...

Damn April fools...

There are a lot of files in that mod for it to just be an April Fools gag, regardless of the message at the bottom of the description. I haven't tried it myself, but it looks like a full mod.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

There are a lot of files in that mod for it to just be an April Fools gag, regardless of the message at the bottom of the description. I haven't tried it myself, but it looks like a full mod.

I'm assuming it's just this part that's the April Fool.

- Any plans to make this explicit?
Yes, just search "JayXXXerpa" on LL to find the adult variation of all my Quest Expansions. Paarthurnax QE: You can now spare, kill or sleep with Paarthurnax in a shocking twist. Mamma mia! House of Horrors QE: Tyranus has no safe word, so watch out. Nilheim QE: The Nilheim gang is waiting for you with a bang. The Only Cure QE: Orchendor might be small in height, but he has quite the staff.