Is it only happening with this Sim or others?  When players ask for help, the more information you are able to give, the better we are able to assist.

If it is happening with lots of Sims then it is most likely a bad CC issue.

If it is happening just with this Sim, try the following:

• Have the Sim take a bath or shower
  • Reset the Sim
  • Save your game, quit the game, reboot your computer, relaunch the game, and load your save game
  • Try loading an earlier save game

I've seen some weird issues when a graphics card runs out of memory so that is why I recommend rebooting.

What was your Sims doing before this problem occurred?  Was your Sim getting a tan, working out/sweating, out in the rain, etc.?

4 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:

Is it only happening with this Sim or others?  When players ask for help, the more information you are able to give, the better we are able to assist.

If it is happening with lots of Sims then it is most likely a bad CC issue.

If it is happening just with this Sim, try the following:

• Have the Sim take a bath or shower
  • Reset the Sim
  • Save your game, quit the game, reboot your computer, relaunch the game, and load your save game
  • Try loading an earlier save game

I've seen some weird issues when a graphics card runs out of memory so that is why I recommend rebooting.

What was your Sims doing before this problem occurred?  Was your Sim getting a tan, working out/sweating, out in the rain, etc.?

It is Only Happening with This Sim Only and Okay I Will follow all your given steps and then update you that the problem was fixed or not and I was doing nothing just sleeping in my bed and I just woke up and this shiny glossy skin happened lol out of nowhere and thanks for the steps I will try them :) 

4 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:

If you are using Wicked Whims, try using the following console commands (Shift+CTRL+C):

ww.clear_all_cum

ww.stop_sex_effects

ww.fix_all_sims_nude_outfit

ww.fix

Yes I am using Wicked Whims and okay I will try these commands also thank you my friend :) 

8 hours ago, arliel said:

I've had this happen before. In my case, it was bad/broken cc. I just cut my losses and removed it.
But of course, my situation was different. I wasn't playing the sim whenever I saw this, and it randomly changed to that. 

I See Maybe I have the same problem it could be a broken cc and which losses did you remove can you tell me which files to remove.? 

14 minutes ago, Bloody420320 said:

I See Maybe I have the same problem it could be a broken cc and which losses did you remove can you tell me which files to remove.? 

It's easier to find bad cc when it only happens on one Sim...

Go into Manage Households on your played family and use the arrows to split household and move the broken sim into a separate household alone temporarily.

When your finished you can just merge them back into your family.

Now pick that Sim and edit in CAS then save to your Library so that only the equipped cc on that Sim will be exported.

Download and install Sims 4 Tray Importer if you don't have it already and run it.

It will import all the items you've saved to you library before and the one you just saved should be at the top.

So select that one and wait a minute for all the cc to load.

Select the File Menu and 'export with cc'.

It makes a zip file that includes all the cc/Mods so you can move it to desktop into a temp folder and extract it there.

Now you can see everything that the broken Sim uses.

Ignore things like Wicked or other Script Mods as they should be removed manually anyway.

You're only looking for cc, skins, etc. 

Now you could repeat the whole thing with another good sim that doesn't have that problem and then compare between the good and the bad to see what cc is different between

them to find the possible cause.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

It's easier to find bad cc when it only happens on one Sim...

Go into Manage Households on your played family and use the arrows to split household and move the broken sim into a separate household alone temporarily.

When your finished you can just merge them back into your family.

Now pick that Sim and edit in CAS then save to your Library so that only the equipped cc on that Sim will be exported.

Download and install Sims 4 Tray Importer if you don't have it already and run it.

It will import all the items you've saved to you library before and the one you just saved should be at the top.

So select that one and wait a minute for all the cc to load.

Select the File Menu and 'export with cc'.

It makes a zip file that includes all the cc/Mods so you can move it to desktop into a temp folder and extract it there.

Now you can see everything that the broken Sim uses.

Ignore things like Wicked or other Script Mods as they should be removed manually anyway.

You're only looking for cc, skins, etc. 

Now you could repeat the whole thing with another good sim that doesn't have that problem and then compare between the good and the bad to see what cc is different between

them to find the possible cause.

Okay thank you so much my dear friend I will try all the steps you told me and update you about it, it seems really helpful so I think now my problem will be solved because I will spot the broken Cc now thanks again my friend :) 

Yes, follow what Scorpio said. Lol

I honestly cannot tell you which files to remove, as different people may have different cc, different situations.

By "cutting my losses", I meant once I discovered which item(s) was the cause, I just removed and didn't feel the need to look for a replacement or feel bad for no longer having that item. 

Tray Importer, like Scorpio suggested, is how I occasionally remove broken cc or even just stuff I no longer like. I put everything on a sim (or household if there's enough stuff), name the household "bad cc" or something of the sort, and just remove the entire household and all their cc with Tray Importer.

18 hours ago, arliel said:

Yes, follow what Scorpio said. Lol

I honestly cannot tell you which files to remove, as different people may have different cc, different situations.

By "cutting my losses", I meant once I discovered which item(s) was the cause, I just removed and didn't feel the need to look for a replacement or feel bad for no longer having that item. 

Tray Importer, like Scorpio suggested, is how I occasionally remove broken cc or even just stuff I no longer like. I put everything on a sim (or household if there's enough stuff), name the household "bad cc" or something of the sort, and just remove the entire household and all their cc with Tray Importer.

Okay Thank you So Much My Dear friend I will try this method and all the steps in this weekend and update you guys I am Sure it will work though Thanks for guiding me stay blessed :)