SexLab Framework Development

Hi Ashal,

I have just downloaded the latest code from the SexLab Github development (22/10/2015) and the SexLab.esm is still not playing right with Loot (I posted a issue on the standard SexLab forum for the last update). http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v1602-hotfix-2-updated-sep-1st-2015/?p=1331627

The error:

Error code: 14; Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "SexLabAroused.esm" and "SexLab.esm". Back cycle: SexLab.esm, SexLabAroused.esm

I managed to fix the issue, but I can't imagine this is behaving the way you want.

If by chance Git simply hasn't tracked the changes made to my esm file, here's my current SexLab.esm which should match the one in the latest Git build, as I haven't made any changes since pushing that build. It might simply have not recognized the file as having changed when toggled from esp to esm and the "esp" version got committed.

SexLab.zip

Not sure what you mean about no multi event but still getting the usual one multiple times. What are you considering missing from multi-event that the usual one which is sent every orgasm doesn't accomplish?

My apologies. I was replying to CPU's comment that no-one was using the multi-event yet. I don't have any particular need for one personally

Is the o-count you get sent with the mod event just for that event do you know? Or is it the count since the start of the game? I can see a so-far-this-scene count being useful but I can't see where it gets reset.

It's per scene for the individual actors. It gets reset in the Initialize() function.

Thank you! Apparently, I'm blind.

Anyway, that information is all I'd want from a multi-event in any case.

Also, since I'm asking stupid questions, is there a way in the API to try and control your own climax? Either to try and get your partner off multiple times or get off yourself? That's something I'll probably make use of if it exists. I know I can keep replaying a stage and extend the scene that way. I'm just wondering if there's a little more fine control to be had.

There's not currently a direct API method of doing it, but you can hack it manually and call the orgasm function to trigger it for specific actors with something like Thread.ActorAlias(ActorRef).OrgasmEffect().

I'll add some API based functions for altering a characters enjoyment levels and orgasm state next update.

Cool. I'm not in any particular hurry, and I can probably hack it like you say, but it would make a useful addition to the API :)

Hi Ashal,

I have just downloaded the latest code from the SexLab Github development (22/10/2015) and the SexLab.esm is still not playing right with Loot (I posted a issue on the standard SexLab forum for the last update). http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v1602-hotfix-2-updated-sep-1st-2015/?p=1331627

The error:

Error code: 14; Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "SexLabAroused.esm" and "SexLab.esm". Back cycle: SexLab.esm, SexLabAroused.esm

I managed to fix the issue, but I can't imagine this is behaving the way you want.

If by chance Git simply hasn't tracked the changes made to my esm file, here's my current SexLab.esm which should match the one in the latest Git build, as I haven't made any changes since pushing that build. It might simply have not recognized the file as having changed when toggled from esp to esm and the "esp" version got committed.

attachicon.gifSexLab.zip

Thanks Ashal,

I replaced the SexLab.esm for my local repository and repacked the archive. It runs fine now, Loot and NMM are both happy with it. It's weird why my git has not tracked the changes made in the esm file. I'm sure esm file I fixed included the changes you made with the ( Commit 24/10/2015: Added a short sfx to when adjustment hotkeys are pressed to help identify when used).

Is there a way to force git to sync the local repository with the online data (I thought that was done automatically :unsure: ), so I don't pester you again with the same issue?  It's obvious that this is only happening to me, as no one else has posted an issue. I use https://git-for-windows.github.io/client, just in case that might have a bearing on my issue.

The sexlab code is working fine in-game and I'm looking forward to see if the changes you made in the lastest commit (Fixed aggressive animation not being set as aggressive) will at last allow mods like 'Random Sex Mod for Sexlab (20150414)' to select appropriate animations to play.

Many thanks for your hard work.

@Edit. Yes, only animations selected as aggressive/victim are now played. Thanks so much Ashal :) As far as the git is is concerned, the tracking may well sort itself out, next time you make a change to sexlab.esm. In the meantime, I have the file you attached that I can use, if it occurs again.

It's obvious that this is only happening to me, as no one else has posted an issue. I use https://git-for-windows.github.io/client, just in case that might have a bearing on my issue.

No-- you're not alone, this happened to me as well (I use Tortoise).  I fixed it by renaming sexlab.esm to .esp, then used Wrye Bash to esmify (otherwise it was in an odd hybrid state that couldn't be esmified).  I'm sure it's just as Ashal stated, that the .esp version was committed briefly to Git.

It's obvious that this is only happening to me, as no one else has posted an issue. I use https://git-for-windows.github.io/client, just in case that might have a bearing on my issue.

No-- you're not alone, this happened to me as well (I use Tortoise).  I fixed it by renaming sexlab.esm to .esp, then used Wrye Bash to esmify (otherwise it was in an odd hybrid state that couldn't be esmified).  I'm sure it's just as Ashal stated, that the .esp version was committed briefly to Git.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback ;)

Could you possiably add a editor key to the animation editor for previous animation?

you mean the reverse of the change animation key, to go back to the previous one after pressing the 'O' hotkey? Just press Shift+O to go backwards in the animation cycling instead of forwards. Shift makes practically every hotkey do the opposite.

Thank you honestly i didnt even think of trying that with the forward button... thank you for the quick answer aw well

First i thank all developer and modder for this great work.. Now i know that sex is this what i really had missing in Video Games. I am not the man for hard sex. I am very romantic and for this i try to make a beautiful movie  about a romantic story .I am just in the beginning, so i don´t  arouse many expectations. I just do this for fun. The point is, for my project missing hugging, kissing animation. Also i am not a developer and want ask how difficult is it, to create animation for take of clothing. 

POST git-upload-pack (866 bytes)
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
error: RPC failed; result=22, HTTP code = 502

I cannot clone from git.
Is it my end problem or temporary git problem?

No idea. Did you try doing it just recently because you saw it had some new commits an hour or so ago? If not, and it's unlikely, but maybe you were trying to clone at the same I was pushing some changes.

On a different note thoough, it won't work now for sure as I just started working on updating the gitlab software like 4 minutes ago.

Hi Ashal,

I applaud you for updating the Gitlab server code to enable users to access the Sexlab code for test purposes. Unfortunately, there's a problem. I'm tyring to clone/pull via http and I keep getting an openSSH dialog popup asking for my username and password for loverslab.com. I tried entering my normal user details to sign into loverslab and I just get the following,

for cloning the whole framework

$ git clone http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework.git

Cloning into 'framework'...
warning: You appear to have cloned an empty repository.
Checking connectivity... done.

for a pull to an existing local repository

$ git pull
Your configuration specifies to merge with the ref 'refs/heads/development'
from the remote, but no such ref was fetched.

Hope this helps a little

Hi Ashal,

I applaud you for updating the Gitlab server code to enable users to access the Sexlab code for test purposes. Unfortunately, there's a problem. I'm tyring to clone/pull via http and I keep getting an openSSH dialog popup asking for my username and password for loverslab.com. I tried entering my normal user details to sign into loverslab and I just get the following,

$ git pull

Hope this helps a little

At some point in the versions that happened between the previous gitlab and the one that's been upgraded to, they stopped allowing for username logins. Login using your gitlab email address when trying to commit. 

I myself had problems with trying to push changes to sexlab framework using my ssh key and couldn't figure out how exactly to push my changes to the repo without switching to using http instead and entering my login info to push.

I'm still working on upgrading it all though, things may change over the next day or two while I continue to tweak and update the gitlab server.

Hi Ashal,

$ git pull

Hope this helps a little

At some point in the versions that happened between the previous gitlab and the one that's been upgraded to, they stopped allowing for username logins. Login using your gitlab email address when trying to commit. 

I myself had problems with trying to push changes to sexlab framework using my ssh key and couldn't figure out how exactly to push my changes to the repo without switching to using http instead and entering my login info to push.

I'm still working on upgrading it all though, things may change over the next day or two while I continue to tweak and update the gitlab server.

Yeah my sympathies mate,

git is great when it works, but re-configuring it can be a nightmare. If we can be of any help shout ;) (Fuz-Ro-Doh)

Hi Ashal,

Thank you so much for fixing the Sexlab github. I can confirm that I can now pull using a http url, without having to enter a username/password. I can also clone the sexlab code, which I haven't been able to do for a very long time ( no more timeout error - fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly - error: RPC failed; result=22, HTTP code = 502)

@Edit:  I can also now confirm that the Sexlab.esm file conflict has also been fixed :D

Thanks again :)

• 1 month later...

There's a bug in sslActorLibrary:

Form[] function StripSlots(Actor ActorRef, bool[] Strip, bool DoAnimate = false, bool AllowNudesuit = true)
    if Strip.Length != 33
        return none
    endIf
[...]
    ; Stripped storage
    Form[] Stripped = new Form[34]
    Form ItemRef
    ; Strip weapons
    ; Right hand
    ItemRef = ActorRef.GetEquippedObject(1)
    if ContinueStrip(ItemRef, Strip[33])
        Stripped[33] = ItemRef
        ActorRef.UnequipItemEX(ItemRef, 1, false)
        SetIntValue(ItemRef, "Hand", 1)
    endIf

You check for length = 33, but then you try to access index 33...

Also you create a Form-array with length 34, so I dunno what's the correct number...

1.61 Beta 1 

What's New Since 1.60:

• Toggle option in MCM to have characters walk over to where the scene will take place, rather than teleport directly to it.
  • The cum effect on characters can now "stack" up to two levels, so there is visually more cum when repeating the same type of acts within a short time. Thanks to Vacaliga for the textures.
  • Basic support for creatures to have voices, along with several starting default ones for most basic creatures.
  • To help when using the adjustment hotkeys, there is now an audible sound when adjusting a character
  • When changing which actor you want to adjust in a scene, there is now a more direct visual indication which actor you have selected in addition to the previous notification 
  • Toggle option in MCM to edit a target NPCs gender instead of only the players
  • Toggle option in MCM to pick whether or not newly encountered NPCs should have their starting sex stats seeded or start empty
  • Option in MCM to disable the use bed prompt always, never, or only when victim.
  • MCM button to erase/reset all saved NPC sex stats
  • Some other stuff I've forgotten
  • Various bug fixes

REQUIRES EXISTING 1.60 hotfix 2 INSTALL

SexLab_v160hotfix2_to_v161beta1_PATCH.7z

updated to the new patch, couple animatons show the same bugs as zap doggystyle (1 of the actors just stands there)

unfortunately too many debug messages i couldn't say what anims they were, posting the log each time i pressed the "o" key was after an animation that had that issue

something post sex caused a ctd

edit: just wanted to note that was the only ctd since the update so it could just be skyrim update bug

a few other anims had the same issue, but the logs are a bit cluttered with other stuff now, i'll post those again with another clean log

Papyrus.1.log

Hoy, I had a question for you Ashal

Since I did not see it happen yet in game certainy because I don't play it anymore when stats are seeded to an actor is there a chance the function will set this npc as a virgin? 

I though of some feature that could raise the value of a npc if they are female virgins.

There's a chance, but it's pretty low. This happens at the end of the calculations for partner counts. So they'd have to roll a 1 on both randoms.

// Chance for never having had a certain type
Straight = rand(1, 8) == 1 ? 0.0f : std::floor(Straight);
Gay      = rand(1, 2) == 1 ? 0.0f : std::floor(Gay);

Thinking about it now, there's a couple ways I could make that more likely in a sensible way. Like maybe add in a chance to be a virgin if their AI data has a low confidence rating or high morality.

Very good idea, do this please! :)

Though they should be like hidden gems among bandits & such too

What sounds reasonable to you, 1/6 chance of being virgin with high morality or low confidence? Then so others can possibly be virgin as well, such as bandits, 1/12 chance for everybody else?