SexLab Framework Development

Just tried the 1.29e Beta on a Save where i used 1.24. No CTDs or Errors but following Problems :

• the male starts the sex animation while the females is still in the undressing animation (the female undressing takes longer)
  • the female is rotated 90° away from the male, i tried to clear the anim. register or use the realign hothey but it wont help, but after relocating both actors are alinged.

I also have the problem that my Chars Eyes are now "rolled up" while the animation takes place, but thats some ECE Problem i think. I have this from time to time ingame and load/save fixes it but i never happend bevore when staring an SL Animation. Now its allways when the animation is played and the eyes went back to normal when its finished.

The rest of the new features worke so far for me, didnt test any of the creature stuff, thats not my thing.

Anyway great work so far, everything is now faster and feels a lot smother. Looking forward to the relase version.

Seems many mods are broken under the newest version sexlab defeat will Catapult the player high up in the sky when you try the rape option under this mod after subduing.

The patch released today at least let me try animation without crash to desktop. previous one was not even working.

Is there current list witch mods currently work right with this beta patch so i can test it with only working once ?? even the spell mod named sexlab matchmaker rev 6 don't work right. i get catapulted high in the sky when near small obstacles.

I love the new expressions!  ;)

The only thing that bother me is as already reported the "Ragdoll sequence clipping at start through ground" (a bug which was already present in v 1.2, anyway). 
Since I suppose there won't be a ending animation yet (unless some animator has done it in total secret) ragdoll is still the only option.

I don't know if it would be possible to fix it without messing the TFC.

Only thing I've noticed so far is that the hotkeys seem to be unassigned.  In the MCM, all are marked with ESC and none are working except jump (advance stage).  I can assign them without problem and they seem to retain the setting, but initially that are not set.  I believe someone mention this before.  This is on a new game - all mods freshly installed, including the 1.30 beta (1.29e).

Greetings,

As most have mentioned before I experienced the same with the hot keys.

Though I thought it would be interesting to mention, when using the automatic TFC or when using the hot key one. If you keep your camera speed at the default 0, then the camera stays locked in place. You can look up and down and around, but you cannot move the camera. But if you put it up, I put it up to 2. Then you can move it freely like any TFC.

I wasn't able to do too much testing, but that was as much as I was able to get in, my pc is a bit too hot so I will test more later. Thanks for the mod!

-C

Tried out the beta for about 5 hours.  For the first 4.5 hours, all was great.  Just recently however it has been entirely breaking FNIS it seems.

After initiating some sex and trying to save the game afterwards, CTD.  Upon reloading the save (previous to the one that caused the CTD) my character was playing freeze-tag with herself.  Third try:  skyrim ctd as soon as BETHESDA showed up.  Run FNIS, rinse and repeat.  Happened 3 times total.

Just disabled the auto TFC inside MCM and the problem has been fixed.

also, same strip problem as other people are having, however, when I use the first person mod you reccomended, stripping occurs upon using it.

Also I cant seem to disable/toggle female voice categories, all the options in the first half are operational, however.

^this was with 1.29D

Now 1.29E

-As expected, my FNIS breaking problem was related to something else.  Have yet to retest the built in TFC functionality again.

-Still unable to toggle female/male voice options.

-Hotkey breaking is happening to me aswell.

-Had an issue where emotion MCM menu broke, pretty sure it was another mod conflict.  After several sexlab resets and clean saves, it is still not working.  The emotions are working, but menu is not.  On a new game, the mcm menu does work.  Strange.

Edit:  Oh and regarding the above post, it may be worth having sucsm default to a non zero value, unless of course it takes into effect even without the TFC option enabled.

I've noticed odd eyeball behavior after animations. like the pupils don't move all the way back into the correct position. a little too up or to the side. one they were like all the way rolled up int he head and sort of...black looking. also, that the expressions don't really seem to return all the way back to normal afterwards. it's sort of cool though....like afterglow effect lol. I've tried on a clean save and one where I've just straight updated the mod and dove back in. other than the things listed...so far so good.

Noticing some odd behavior with the built-in TFC. When you hit the orgasm stage, it jumps you to the 'default' view from wherever you were, and turns off the TFC. Also, if you disable auto-TFC, it will still kick you out of manual TFC when the orgasm stage is reached.

Lastly, I keep loosing player controls for actions after a sequence is run. I can still move around, but cannot attack or cast spells without exiting to desktop and relaunching.

Other than that, everything is great!

Noticing some odd behavior with the built-in TFC. When you hit the orgasm stage, it jumps you to the 'default' view from wherever you were, and turns off the TFC. Also, if you disable auto-TFC, it will still kick you out of manual TFC when the orgasm stage is reached.

Lastly, I keep loosing player controls for actions after a sequence is run. I can still move around, but cannot attack or cast spells without exiting to desktop and relaunching.

I would guess the TFC issue is working as intended, this is to prevent problems when ending an animation with TFC still actice.

I would guess the TFC issue is working as intended, this is to prevent problems when ending an animation with TFC still actice.

So it's supposed to end up with me being unable to attack/cast? That doesn't seem right...

Hello,

I have a problem using matchmaker rev6 to start animations.

I test with creatures, its all ok, but i cant get any animation to work with humanxhuman

Its a new save and i made a clean skyrim/allmods install today.

Btw its kinda working on a previous save (which had sexlab 1.24 on it) but its like 2 animations nothing else.

Thanks for your help ._.

So it's supposed to end up with me being unable to attack/cast? That doesn't seem right...

I don't know if our problems are the same, but I noticed I had issues when I tried to advance scene stages manually, like with a button.  It would mess with the camera and take away pretty much all control from me except for movement.  I couldn't look around, attack or even switch back to first person and had to close and open my game again.  I got around the problem by simply only using the auto advance option.  If that's already how you're doing it, though, I'm out of ideas.

For the TFC thing, I think what Fredfish meant was that it's supposed to end TFC early to prevent it from completely screwing with your game, since Sexlab, for some reason, didn't play nice when animations ended while TFC was active.  It would do weird things to your ability to move and whatnot, so putting it back to normal camera before the scene ended was just the generally agreed best way to deal with the problem, from what I could guess from older threads and posts.  Hopefully someone a bit more knowledgeable on these things can correct me if I'm wrong.

Expressions  is not warking  , it's only waking level1 stage animations.   

- Same thing for me. But even first stage expressions doesn't work all the time. Strange.

- Typing "tfc" ends all animations (I think this was intended to be so), but disables mouse wheel and buttons.

- Quite often animation continues to play after sex act end. I almost never experienced this in previous version.

- Also, NPC sometimes try to walk away during animation. Looks weird. :D

And this is all the problems i experienced so far. Other stuff works great.

Are the facial expressions working for many of you guys ?

I can rarely see any expression on my characters face at all. I've tried having sex with the same npc over and over again to get their hidden skill level built up which is supposed to trigger stronger expressions... but still nothing.

Do I have to enable something, or did I mess something up with installation or miss a step ?

I am not sure but moving from 1.24 to 1.30 disables the entire aggressive animation selection in mcm i have aggressive ticked but it will still use the list for consensual section even though it should be using aggressive section..

^^This. For some reason consentual animations were used instead of aggressive. Didn't re check boxes n stuff again though but in MCM it says it's on.

EDIT: This is on the beta btw.