Wicked Whims not showing up in game

I have downloaded the most recent version of the ww mod but I can't see it in my game. I've done everything I usually do, delete the old version, unzipped files, put in mods folder, deleted thumbcache etc. The nudity is working, however when I click on my sim or anything else, the bit that usually says wicked isn't there & also the ww shop app on my sims phone isn't there either. Please help!

Sounds like script mods are disabled in the game settings or the script file is buried too deep within sub-folders. Remember that .ts4script files can only be one level of sub-folders deep (i.e. "Mods/WickedWhims" will work, "Mods/Sex/WickedWhims" will not) and double-check that both "custom content and mods" and "script mods" are enabled in the game settings.

• 3 months later...
19 hours ago, Dr. Leo Marvin said:

I'm having the same problem 

17 hours ago, Kennyoooii said:

Same

Did you follow any of the solutions that Crash gave you, and made sure that your games are up to date, or are you just reporting that the mod isn't working for you and the issue is something else than what's already mentioned in the thread?

• 11 months later...

I'm having this issue too. My game is up to date, I have the most recent mod version, custom content and scripts are enabled, and the scripts file isn't too deep, just in the mod folder. Nudity is working so I know the mod works, but I don't have wicked settings or the shop

On 6/25/2023 at 6:24 AM, Shae1396 said:

I'm having this issue too. My game is up to date, I have the most recent mod version, custom content and scripts are enabled, and the scripts file isn't too deep, just in the mod folder. Nudity is working so I know the mod works, but I don't have wicked settings or the shop

Do you mean that you do not get this menu when you click on your sim?:

834897310_Screenshot2023-07-01123951.png.c87843a16ee8998892e9502fd3635bc5.png

Do you have "sex switch" option enabled in ww settings? Do you have "discreet mode" OFF in your ww settings? If your settings are ok then please provide a screenshot where we can see where and how the wicked whims mod is installed inside your game folder, and attach the wickedwhimsinfolog.log file (it should be inside sims 4 folder. First start the game, enter live mode, and play a few minutes so ww generate data in the file).