[REQ] Visible ejaculation/squirting

kurisu7885

I don't know if I should toss this into the idea pool or, well, this, but anyway...

I think it would be nice to simply have visible ejaculation from males when thier thing is out, say for a titfuck or some other action where it wouldn't be inside, or to have females be able to squirt during orgasm, hell, possibly for a bit after.

EDIT: To add to it, would also be nice to have it dripping from the orifice that was used.

It unfortunately seems to be a very hard thing to do in Skyrim.

The closest thing I've seen is ZAZ's urination, but I looked at the files and have no idea how those function. There's some sort of wizardry there that eludes me.

Estrus also has a crumdrip effect after the roper gets done with it's target, that;s where I kinda got the idea.

I might toss in to see a generic bukakke here. The one for UNP looks great, for CBBE less so. Why not make different sets of "cum-shader" too? And you are right there should be some kind of white particle effect added to the end of every - and I mean every - sex scene.

Btw: Do you guys know what the japanese word for bukakke means in Sweden? -> Spruta ovan mig ... I spare you the explanation here

• 3 weeks later...

After wetting myself and dying while using the Private Needs mod and see the effect continuing through the rag doll I realized squirting is definitely something I would like to see added.

The ZAZ urination animation should work properly but from some reason I can't get it to equip correctly. I got my debug text to appear at the correct moment but could not get the effect to play.

Really though, from what I can tell of the code, this would ideally be part of the SexLab framework itself rather than a mod. To add cross mod compatible effects at the point of orgasm it's going to need to be in "sslThreadController".

It could then be an option to turn on for those with ZAZ installed, much like the SOS option. Probably with a "percentage occurrence" option as well.

Archived