Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Nude Mods!

What nude mods are there, if any, for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe? I think I came across a Rosalina texture swap once that made her appear naked or mostly naked, but I'd love to see model swaps for nude Daisy, Peach, Rosalina, etc.

EDIT: They're here at long last!

Edited by PyrasButt

Nude mods with mk8d/mk8 are possible, but most of the end users for mk8 mods weren't the type that like nsfw stuff, so there's barely any nsfw mk8 mods.

Someone did try to make a nude mod for rosalina, but it was merely a texture hack. However, full mesh replacement is possible, as long as it isn't too high poly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • PyrasButt changed the title to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Nude Mod
  • 5 months later...
  • PyrasButt changed the title to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Nude Mods!
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2023 at 8:34 AM, Icantevenname said:

I'm trying to work on it, but have no idea why the texture is wonkey like that. I'm asking for help on what to do.

I wich you good luck with your work. Keep it up! I've been waiting for some new NSFW Mods since the new characters were announced and you give me hope that there is something to come.

P.S. Sorry for my subparr english. It's not my Main-Language and the lessons where not very good in my Schools.

On 11/14/2023 at 7:19 AM, Icantevenname said:

But they're already nude. Aside from a few accessories.

I understand if you don't like them having dicks, but sfw nudity and nsfw nudity is entirely different in my opinion. It's just unfortunate that only Peach, Daisy and Rosalina get the nsfw treatments while the male characters don't.

9 hours ago, GayKobold said:

I understand if you don't like them having dicks, but sfw nudity and nsfw nudity is entirely different in my opinion. It's just unfortunate that only Peach, Daisy and Rosalina get the nsfw treatments while the male characters don't.

Chill mac, it's just a joke. Though, I do agree with the last part. While I prefer seeing nude women, I do think there should be more nude mods of male characters. How else will we achieve equality between the sexes? We must make more male nude mods to ensure a better tomorrow! (That's a half-joke)

I'm pretty sure you can do it yourself though. It'd be real simple to make a penis in Blender and then join it to the original model. Then apply the already existing texture and fully weigh it to the hips/pelvis. Of course, you'll need Switch Toolbox and - ahem - find a way to get the game on your computer to get and replace the models. But a real easy task, all things considered.

• 4 weeks later...

Moi le Mods Rosalina Naked ne fonctionne pas car il y a que le fichier:

RosettaSuit.szs

il manque juste le:

Rosetta.szs

comme pour Daisy et Peach qui eux sont nue Grace a c'est 2 Fichier:

Peach.szs

PeachSuit.szs

Daisy.szs

DaisySuit.szs