Corsec's Lewd Patches Clusterfuck Madness

3 hours ago, Delite said:

Well, that's sad. But thank you anyway for the patch for Special Edition. My hard drive is crumbling under the weight of all the mods I've installed for LE, so I completely understand you.

As far as I know the SE modding tools aren't able to make compatible plugins for LE, so I can't even make a patch with my SE tools.

If it really bothers you then you can use this mod to change their outfits ingame-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99211

I've never used it but others have recommended it to me. You can define a bikini armor outfit and then assign the oufit to NPCs when you see them. I don't know if the outfit changes will persist on NPCs after they get a cell reset.

Edited by Corsec

I think the patch for TOH suffers from the same issue as was just fixed in the Laura's Bondage Shop patch. I was unable to start the Troubles of Heroine quest (main TOH quest). I tried to use startquest and setstage aaatroublesofheroinequest 10, but neither had any effect. Looking at the quest variables - both NPC references failed to fill and the quest was disabled. Looking at other TOH NPCs that are affected by the patch their BaseID in game points to Immersive Wenches (9E in my LO) instead of TOH (CB in my LO).

I noticed that the update to the LBS patch changed the template references from leveled list to specific NPCs, so I tried this with the TOH patch.

After editing the quest NPC that the patch touches (xx029BFD - AAALarsSlave) to replace the leveled list template with a specific NPC reference I was able to start the quest and both NPC references in the quest filled properly (with the BaseID reference pointing to TOH)

I'd also previously noticed a couple other NPCs with issues (Adventurer in Distress - no dialogue added by TOH, Crime and Punishment quest at Haelga's in Riften not starting - no hello dialogue from Luka outside or Korg inside).  Both of those quests have NPC references that probably could not fill due to the BaseID being changed.

Hope this helps.

22 hours ago, ellobo9999 said:

Hope this helps.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Your post helps a lot, since you read the thread first and have already diagnosed the bug. I don't know how I missed this after all this time, I didn't get any bugreports like this for LE. I wonder how many people had broken quests and never diagnosed or reported it. I have no idea why a levelled list would change the BaseID but a specific NPC reference would not, that's beyond my knowlege. Is it just the change in the first 2 characters of the FormID that are enough to break quests?

After the Laura patch fix I was worried this might be the case, since it will require me to review and redo all patches that affect NPCs. This is an urgent problem, so I will fix this within the next few days.

The fix is clear, I can use xEdit to identify all NPCs that are referenced by quests and then I switch their template from a levelled list to a specific NPC.

EDIT: I've reviewed all the patches. Uploaded fixes for SS++, ToH and Slaverun.

I think the Hydra patch should be OK as it is since none of it's NPCs have aliases in the quests, the Hydra author conveniently used factions as quest aliases rather than NPCs. I'm very grateful for this since it saves me a lot of work lol.

I also want to emphasize how grateful I am that you did all the groundwork to fully diagnose the problem.

Hopefully the leveleld lists templates won't break anything else (they already break followers and quest aliases).

Let me know how it works for you and let me know of any more problems and I will try to fix it.

Edited by Corsec
On 6/14/2022 at 12:33 AM, ellobo9999 said:

Hope this helps.

Did the quests work as intended with the new patches?

Some quests are 'Start Game Enabled', they are setup at a new game start and some of their content can't be changed midsave. I'm concerned that a new game might be required with the new patches.

Let me know if the quest aliases filled in correctly for you after installing the new patches.

Everything seems to be working correctly. I did have to use console commands to start the Troubles of Heroine quest and to set the quest stage to the correct place, but the NPC aliases filled correctly, it progressed as expected to stage 20 after I talked to Serpent, and the recruitment quests all kicked off as expected.  I've checked several of the other quests that had missing aliases and those also filled correctly.

On 6/16/2022 at 2:24 AM, ellobo9999 said:

Everything seems to be working correctly. I did have to use console commands to start the Troubles of Heroine quest and to set the quest stage to the correct place, but the NPC aliases filled correctly, it progressed as expected to stage 20 after I talked to Serpent, and the recruitment quests all kicked off as expected.  I've checked several of the other quests that had missing aliases and those also filled correctly.

Thanks for checking for me. I don't know how to check quest aliases ingame, I assume there must be a console command for it.

Seems like it was mostly fixed, but it's still slightly worrying that the main quest needed a setstage console command to start.

Let me know of any other problems.

Hello, and thanks for the patchs!

I test the ring for pimp followers with radiant prostitution, it work, but i had a problem: the follower didn't want to equip the ring.

I change the value in TESVedit from 5 to 5000 and it work, he equip it. Read somewhere that prioritie for equiping ring is based on value.

So if someone has the same problem, that the solution.

6 hours ago, Corsec said:

Thanks for checking for me. I don't know how to check quest aliases ingame, I assume there must be a console command for it.

Seems like it was mostly fixed, but it's still slightly worrying that the main quest needed a setstage console command to start.

Let me know of any other problems.

Aliases may be the incorrect term for what I was looking at. SQV is what I'd used previously to see that the NPC references in quests were NONE, and what I used after updating to confirm that they filled.

I'm pretty sure I only had to use startquest and setstage on the main quest because I'd saved after the trigger to start the quest happened. If I'd rolled back to an earlier save then it likely would have started as expected when triggered.

16 hours ago, Algarinor said:

Hello, and thanks for the patchs!

I test the ring for pimp followers with radiant prostitution, it work, but i had a problem: the follower didn't want to equip the ring.

I change the value in TESVedit from 5 to 5000 and it work, he equip it. Read somewhere that prioritie for equiping ring is based on value.

So if someone has the same problem, that the solution.

Thanks for the tip, I didn't know that jewellery would autoequip according to price.

I kept the price low because you can get them for free through dialogue, I didn't want to create an exploit. I usually just remove all other rings when I want the follower to wear them.

15 hours ago, ellobo9999 said:

I'm pretty sure I only had to use startquest and setstage on the main quest because I'd saved after the trigger to start the quest happened. If I'd rolled back to an earlier save then it likely would have started as expected when triggered.

Ok, that's a relief. Let's hope that's true lol.

6 hours ago, Corsec said:

Thanks for the tip, I didn't know that jewellery would autoequip according to price.

I kept the price low because you can get them for free through dialogue, I didn't want to create an exploit. I usually just remove all other rings when I want the follower to wear them.

No soucy!

My follower didn't have other ring at all in his inventory, but it was a modded follower (from redguard of skyrim)!

Edited by Algarinor
10 hours ago, Algarinor said:

No soucy!

My follower didn't have other ring at all in his inventory, but it was a modded follower (from redguard of skyrim)!

Keep in mind that the base mod wasn't really designed to work this way, my patch is just a simple edit to enable the inkeeper dialogue on followers.

You will need to go into the RP MCM menu and untick the option to restrict to inkeeper's towns, otherwise you will get a fine/bounty for leaving towns while the quests are still running.

Some quests were designed to be only started inside towns, because they select customers from inside the town you are in. You will need to be inside a town for quests like the Home Delivery because it needs to find a home with NPCs inside. The Military Camp quests need you to go to an inn to pickup the other whore who will follow you to the military camp.

I recommend you save before starting RP quests, they often break for me even without the patch.

The quest to just walk around and find customers should work anywere, and it's better to set the MCM option to BOTH for approaching customers and letting customers approach you.

• 4 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, RedNick54 said:

Could there be an immersive wenches verision only patch

Do you mean to add immersive wench faces to NPCs from other mods, but not to change their outfits? I could do that.

But what mods do you want the immersive wenches patch to be applied to?

9 hours ago, RedNick54 said:

Yes that what I mean. I would like it to be applied to Troubles of Herione and Hydra Slave Girls. Great Mod btw!

Here you go, I have purged all outfit changes. I included my patch for the HSG Furniture patch on the HSG SSE page.

Out of curiosity, why didn't you like the outfits? The original mods used a few Zaz items and I thought it was quite boring.

RedNick54 Patches 14_07_2022.7z

Edited by Corsec
1 hour ago, RedNick54 said:

Thank you for this, I just doin't want devious devices in my game due to having problems with it in the past.

In case you didn't know, these patches don't use devious devices. They use non-devious devices which are the same meshes/textures but which have no scripts attached to them and shouldn't break your game or cause bugs.

What kind of problems did you have with devious devices?

1 hour ago, RedNick54 said:

Script lag and half the time it didn't work. I know the mod uses non-devious devices but doesn't that mod require devious devices as a master?

The original Non-Devious Devices mod has been added into this one. It only requires Zaz as a master, not any of the devious devices. You would still need the meshes/textures folders from devious devices but you can delete/disable everything else like the plugin and scripts folder.

You can use non-devious devices without needing to install the mian devious devices mod, just make sure you get the meshes/texture folders.

Except running the main Devious Devices mod allows for Bodyslide adjustability for the devices. So it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation I personally use the 5.2 Beta version of Devious Devices since it now has 3BA Bodyslide files built into the FOMOD selection.

33 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

Except running the main Devious Devices mod allows for Bodyslide adjustability for the devices. So it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation I personally use the 5.2 Beta version of Devious Devices since it now has 3BA Bodyslide files built into the FOMOD selection.

So he'd need the CalienteTools folders from the DD install as well as the meshes/textures folder to make the outfits in bodyslide. There would be no need to install the other folders and the DD plugin.

So baiscally, make a full DD install, then delete everything in there except the meshes/texture/CalienteTools folders, run bodyslide to make outfits, and that should be enough? Or is there something else that is needed?

Edited by Corsec
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Corsec, I'm a long time user of your LE patches and was happy to see you have SE versions now.  I was wondering if there is a way to not replace all the immersive wenches and normal tavern wenches with LUX ( as I have other mods that add some wonderful outfits that I'd also like to see them wearing).  Something like 33 percent LUX would be nice (I'm pretty comfortable using xEdit if you can just point me to the spots that control this sort of thing, in case you don't want to confuse folks with even more versions of your patches).  Thank you!

5 hours ago, MalicoVuckovic said:

Hi Corsec, I'm a long time user of your LE patches and was happy to see you have SE versions now.  I was wondering if there is a way to not replace all the immersive wenches and normal tavern wenches with LUX ( as I have other mods that add some wonderful outfits that I'd also like to see them wearing).  Something like 33 percent LUX would be nice (I'm pretty comfortable using xEdit if you can just point me to the spots that control this sort of thing, in case you don't want to confuse folks with even more versions of your patches).  Thank you!

I'm glad you like the patches. I'm happy to make patch variants to satisfy user requests. If you want 33% of the tavern outfits to be LUX, do you want the other 67% to be normal tavern outfits? Or something else?

I can make an additional custom patch for you, should be quick and easy. I just need to check exactly how you want it made. I'd just post it in the thread here since I don't want to confuse regular users, my patch pages are confusing enough already lol.

Do you use WACCF-ACE?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19002

(Annoyingly, the screenshots don't show it's variants for tavern clothes)

It adds 4 more colour versions of the vanilla tavern clothes. I could integrate this with the LUX patch. So you'd get a chance of either LUX items or one of the 5 different tavern clothes. I'd probably make it so there were 7 options for the game to choose from by doubling up the LUX chances. So an NPC would have a 2/7 chance for LUX items (~28%) or a 1/7 (14%) chance for each of the 5 types of tavern clothes. I'd recommend doing it this way since a 66% chance of the boring ugly vanilla tavern clothes seems too high, at least get some colour variation!

You may or may not want to use WACCF-ACE because it modifies vanilla outfits. If you don't want to use WACCF-ACE then I can just split the chance between LUX and vanilla tavern clothes. Or I could maybe add some clothes from another mod? Your choice.

Edited by Corsec

In the past I have considered using the SPID mod for future versions of this mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36869

I could potentially use it to dynamically replace ALL female outifts. I'd just need to make the master plugins for non-DDs, LUX and Bikinis. Then I would make some .ini files that could be installed to dynamically modify ingame outfits for females. This would make installation and implementation of this mod very easy, and I could modify ALL female NPCs. For example, I don't currently edit bandits for compatibiltiy reasons, but with SPID I could easily make those edits without worrying about compatibility.

I tested this SPID mod that implemented outfit changes to add bikinis-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56894

But I found that they caused the game to CTD whenever I clicked on the NPCs with the console. This discouraged me from using SPID because I couldn't identify what the problem was. I couldn't find any error in the .ini files. I don't know if it is a mod problem or an incompatibility with my modlist. So I settled to just adding it to my recommendations on the modpage.

Does anyone know what could be causing the CTD? I can't really further develop the mod and switch to SPID if I can't debug it's CTD issues.