Corsec's Lewd Patches Clusterfuck Madness

4 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Excellent! I and the girls thank you!

I wonder if the girls will think that the day you rescued them was the best day of their lives...or the worst lol.

Glad to help you teach some girls to canter lmao.

Also note that I made them all 1-handed warriors. It is the most generic and versatile class and I assumed anyone who cared enough would used a follower manager to edit their class, spells and combat styles.

Edited by Corsec
5 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I wonder if the girls will think that the day you rescued them was the best day of their lives...or the worst lol.

Glad to help you teach some girls to canter lmao.

Also note that I made them all 1-handed warriors. It is the most generic and versatile class and I assumed anyone who cared enough would used a follower manager to edit their class, spells and combat styles.

Works for me....! Thanks again!

I liked the SD Cages patch so much that used an edited version of it as the main downloadable file, and I made similar changes to the Deviously Bandit Captives.

So, thanks bubba999 you poked me into doing actual modding work lol.

I've got a question, sorry if this has has been explained and I just missed it because I'm stupid. I've tried to look it up but couldn't find an answer yet. Are the DD-outfits chosen completely randomly, or is there a method to choose/skew the numbers? The screenshots show a lot of girls in restrictive bondage rather than only wearing DD dresses and footwear, so do some spawn with cuffs and armbinders and such?

Just now, Corvaen said:

I've got a question, sorry if this has has been explained and I just missed it because I'm stupid. I've tried to look it up but couldn't find an answer yet. Are the DD-outfits chosen completely randomly, or is there a method to choose/skew the numbers? The screenshots show a lot of girls in restrictive bondage rather than only wearing DD dresses and footwear, so do some spawn with cuffs and armbinders and such?

The screenshots are copied from the ones made and shared by users of the old mod version from LE. I didn't change them to reflect the differences in the SSE version because I was too lazy to make new screenshots.

The SSE version exclusively uses non-Devious Devices, which are scriptless wearable items that function as regular clothes. They use the same meshes and textures, but there is no Papyrus lag from all the DDs running on NPCs.

Some of the normal DDs shown in the screenshots aren't used in the SSE version. This includes the petsuit, hobble dress, ropes etc.

I made combinations of matching items based on type, material and colour so everything that is assigned should be complementary. There is a random element involved, but it won't result in mismatches between devices.

When the items are assigned to NCPs, everyone gets a torso piece, collar and footwear at a minimum. Some also get bras, belts, cuffs and handwear depending on the set they are assigned.

I selected some NPCs to receive much more restrictive bondage types, and this may include gags, blindfolds and armbinders. I picked these NPCs for more restrictive bondage because they weren't expected to be anything but helpless eye candy sex slaves. I allowed NPCs to keep their hands/eyes free if they had roles that would allow them to fight or talk. Some NPCs didn't get their hands bound because they had idle animations that require them to be in furniture or to use the animation that holds a platter of drinks.

The LE mod has a section explaining the assignment of DD items, some of these items aren't included in the SSE version, open the spoiler to read-

Spoiler

The available outfits sets in the Devious Devices patches are-

Restrictive Corset (ebonite or leather materials with red/black/white colours)

Slave Harness (ebonite or leather materials with red/black/white colours)

Chastity Bra and Belt (ebonite or leather materials with red/black/white colours, also gold, steel and silver)

Rope Corset/Harness (plain/red/black/white colours)

Ponygirl (black ebonite only)

Hobble Dress (ebonite or leather materials with red/black/white colours)
Pet Suit (ebonite or leather materials with red/black/white colours)

Breast Yoke (iron only)

Chain Harness (iron only)

Prisoner Cuffs (iron only)

Rope Full Body Restraint (plain/red/black/white colours)

Also slaves will be assigned boots, gags, gloves, collars, cuffs, plugs, piercings etc wherever appropriate.

I have implemented as many item variants as possible for ebonite/leather/metal materials and red/white/black/gold/silver colours.

6 minutes ago, Corsec said:

The screenshots are copied from the ones made and shared by users of the old mod version from LE. I didn't change them to reflect the differences in the SSE version because I was too lazy to make new screenshots.

The SSE version exclusively uses non-Devious Devices, which are scriptless wearable items that function as regular clothes. They use the same meshes and textures, but there is no Papyrus lag from all the DDs running on NPCs.

Some of the normal DDs shown in the screenshots aren't used in the SSE version. This includes the petsuit, hobble dress, ropes etc.

I made combinations of matching items based on type, material and colour so everything that is assigned should be complementary. There is a random element involved, but it won't result in mismatches between devices.

When the items are assigned to NCPs, everyone gets a torso piece, collar and footwear at a minimum. Some also get bras, belts, cuffs and handwear depending on the set they are assigned.

I selected some NPCs to receive much more restrictive bondage types, and this may include gags, blindfolds and armbinders. I picked these NPCs for more restrictive bondage because they weren't expected to be anything but helpless eye candy sex slaves. I allowed NPCs to keep their hands/eyes free if they had roles that would allow them to fight or talk. Some NPCs didn't get their hands bound because they had idle animations that require them to be in furniture or to use the animation that holds a platter of drinks.

The LE mod has a section explaining the assignment of DD items, some of these items aren't included in the SSE version, open the spoiler to read-

Hide contents

The available outfits sets in the Devious Devices patches are-

Restrictive Corset (ebonite or leather materials with red/black/white colours)

Slave Harness (ebonite or leather materials with red/black/white colours)

Chastity Bra and Belt (ebonite or leather materials with red/black/white colours, also gold, steel and silver)

Rope Corset/Harness (plain/red/black/white colours)

Ponygirl (black ebonite only)

Hobble Dress (ebonite or leather materials with red/black/white colours)
Pet Suit (ebonite or leather materials with red/black/white colours)

Breast Yoke (iron only)

Chain Harness (iron only)

Prisoner Cuffs (iron only)

Rope Full Body Restraint (plain/red/black/white colours)

Also slaves will be assigned boots, gags, gloves, collars, cuffs, plugs, piercings etc wherever appropriate.

I have implemented as many item variants as possible for ebonite/leather/metal materials and red/white/black/gold/silver colours.

Thank you so much! And thank you for the incredibly quick reply! This mod just might be one of the kind I've been desperately hoping for ever since first stumbling across Loverslab.

8 minutes ago, Corvaen said:

Thank you so much! And thank you for the incredibly quick reply! This mod just might be one of the kind I've been desperately hoping for ever since first stumbling across Loverslab.

No problem. I know how it feels, I was disappointed when I found that noone else had thought that maybe we should put these devices on as many NPCs as possible lol.

You've reminded me that I intended to expand the number of non-DD items. I took the non-DD mod from Dreamweaver and he only made non-DD items from the "Devious Devices - Assets.esp" and this provides 139 items. However it doesn't include any items from "Devious Devices - Integration.esp", there are 733 of them and it'd be a huge effort to convert them all. I've been putting off the conversion for a while now but the SSE version is feeling a little repetitive with the smaller amount of available sets. So thanks for putting that headache on my todo list lol.

The DD version for LE had many more sets of items available since it included many of the items from "Devious Devices - Integration.esp", but none of them are currently in the SSE version which is non-DD only. In particular, I miss the ponygirl sets and the petsuits, they had custom animations that are very funny, and the physics-enabled swishing horse tail buttplugs are sublime.

Edited by Corsec
10 minutes ago, Corvaen said:

I'm also scratching my head wondering why I didn't include any Zaz items in the SSE version. The references are present in the mod they just aren't enabled. I must have excluded them for a reason.

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

No problem. I know how it feels, I was disappointed when I found that noone else had thought that maybe we should put these devices on as many NPCs as possible lol.

You've reminded me that I intended to expand the number of non-DD items. I took the non-DD mod from Dreamweaver and he only made non-DD items from the "Devious Devices - Assets.esp" and this provides 139 items. However it doesn't include any items from "Devious Devices - Integration.esp", there are 733 of them and it'd be a huge effort to convert them all. I've been putting off the conversion for a while now but the SSE version is feeling a little repetitive with the smaller amount of available sets. So thanks for putting that headache on my todo list lol.

The DD version for LE had many more sets of items available since it included many of the items from "Devious Devices - Integration.esp", but none of them are currently in the SSE version which is non-DD only. In particular, I miss the ponygirl sets and the petsuits, they had custom animations that are very funny, and the physics-enabled swishing horse tail buttplugs are sublime.

Totally agree! I'ts going to be interesting to see whether it works well with some NPC replacer mods, like the one that switches out all unnamed males for females. And yeah, ponygirls but especially the petsuit getup, those were very sexy. I've texted a few sentences with the guy who (to my knowledge) created the concept decades ago; he'd ensivioned them to be used to have the wearer look like a dog and make it easy for actual dogs to mount them, which I don't think there's any animations for either. Too bad I have no clue about animation and a low tolerance for frustration so I can't help there, lawl.

I'm also scratching my head wondering why I didn't include any Zaz items in the SSE version. The references are present in the mod they just aren't enabled. I must have excluded them for a reason.

No idea. Are they markedly different to the regular DD stuff?

2 hours ago, SHIIIZA117 said:

Hello,

is it possible that you could make a "Devious Devices - Nemesis - Dynamic Animation Patch"?

these mods dont seem to conflict - Animations break. especially yokes and armbinders

thx

That's not a problem caused by these patches, so it's not something that I have the ability to fix, sorry. I also don't use Nemesis because of the creature incompatibility.

I also find that my devious device animations break, I do use DAR but I don't use Nemesis. I think DAR is more prone to breaking DDs than Nemesis.

You might get better results if you try this mod-

Spoiler

Edited by Corsec

I think the patches for Lauras Bondage shop could use an update, if used with V3.32 the "A strange rock" quest does not start, I can't even force it using setstage in the console. Soon as I remove the "Lauras Bondage Shop - Immersive Wenches and Bikini Armors Patch" it works fine. From a glance in SSEEdit I can't really explain it, still it's the only mod I've that interferes with Lauras Bondage shop and as mentioned disabling it fixes the issue.

9 hours ago, Talesien said:

I think the patches for Lauras Bondage shop could use an update, if used with V3.32 the "A strange rock" quest does not start, I can't even force it using setstage in the console. Soon as I remove the "Lauras Bondage Shop - Immersive Wenches and Bikini Armors Patch" it works fine. From a glance in SSEEdit I can't really explain it, still it's the only mod I've that interferes with Lauras Bondage shop and as mentioned disabling it fixes the issue.

Thanks for the warning. I have uploaded an updated patch, I hope this has fixed it. Let me know.

I think the problem is that I didn't bugcheck my patch with the last update for LBS. Laura's voicetype was changed so it would prevent her from having the correct dialogue lines because those are associated with particular voicetypes. So if you needed a dialogue line to start the quest then it wouldn't be possible to select that dialogue in her speech window until the voicetype was fixed. I have uploaded a new patch to fix it.

If that doesn't work then I will writeoff the patch as broken and just remove it.

Edited by Corsec
6 hours ago, Corsec said:

Thanks for the warning. I have uploaded an updated patch, I hope this has fixed it. Let me know.

I think the problem is that I didn't bugcheck my patch with the last update for LBS. Laura's voicetype was changed so it would prevent her from having the correct dialogue lines because those are associated with particular voicetypes. So if you needed a dialogue line to start the quest then it wouldn't be possible to select that dialogue in her speech window until the voicetype was fixed. I have uploaded a new patch to fix it.

If that doesn't work then I will writeoff the patch as broken and just remove it.

Afraid it didn't work, would've surprised me if that had been the problem, given I tried "setstage Laura_AStrangeRockQuest 10" to no avail and I can't imagine that console command to depend on the voice type. It's a real shame though, as the NPC's of LBS really gained from the optical overhaul. (Also I did try to add Laura to my conflict resolution patch, completely overriding your changes and that didn't help either). I'm really at a loss what in your patch could cause it. I don't see anything.
The KSHair patch for LBS works fine, but ok that esp is completely empty only there for the bsa, so not really comparable.

3 hours ago, Talesien said:

Afraid it didn't work, would've surprised me if that had been the problem, given I tried "setstage Laura_AStrangeRockQuest 10" to no avail and I can't imagine that console command to depend on the voice type. It's a real shame though, as the NPC's of LBS really gained from the optical overhaul. (Also I did try to add Laura to my conflict resolution patch, completely overriding your changes and that didn't help either). I'm really at a loss what in your patch could cause it. I don't see anything.
The KSHair patch for LBS works fine, but ok that esp is completely empty only there for the bsa, so not really comparable.

I've never actually done the LBS quests, I just use it as a DD merchant so I'm not familiar with the questlines and I don't know how the rock quest is supposed to start. I wasn't able to replicate it on my end because I couldn't get the rock quest to start even without the LBS patch enabled. I tried posting the console commands you poasted but it didn't work for me, with or without the patch.

I'd like to debug this so tell me what are the conditions necessary to start the rock quest when my patch isn't enabled? Do I have to talk to Laura, or do I need to go talk to the strange talking rock somewhere outside?

Since you've said that it works only when my patch is disabled and doesn't work when patch is enabled, then I'm satisfied for now that this is sufficient proof that my patch breaks the quest. Until I can get it working in my game I will rely on your reports, but I need you to test the newest patch again, please.

My patch makes only 3 edits to NPCs, it changes the reference for the template, it adds the 'Use Traits' flag to make the template work, and it changes outfits. I know that the particular way I made the template change in this patch breaks follower logic but I didn't think it mattered since LBS has no followers (otherwise I'd do it differently). But maybe it doing it that way cnan break some quests and/or scripts?

Please playtest the newest patch and tell me if it works, it's the 26_05_2022 version. I can't playtest it myself since I can't get the quest working myself even without the patch, otherwise I'd playtest it myself.

if it doesn't work then I'll admit defeat and downgrade to the bikini armors patch only.

Edited by Corsec

I've never actually done the LBS quests, I just use it as a DD merchant so I'm not familiar with the questlines and I don't know how the rock quest is supposed to start. I wasn't able to replicate it on my end because I couldn't get the rock quest to start even without the LBS patch enabled. I tried posting the console commands you poasted but it didn't work for me, with or without the patch.

I'd like to debug this so tell me what are the conditions necessary to start the rock quest when my patch isn't enabled? Do I have to talk to Laura, or do I need to go talk to the strange talking rock somewhere outside?

Since you've said that it works only when my patch is disabled and doesn't work when patch is enabled, then I'm satisfied for now that this is sufficient proof that my patch breaks the quest. Until I can get it working in my game I will rely on your reports, but I need you to test the newest patch again, please.

My patch makes only 3 edits to NPCs, it changes the reference for the template, it adds the 'Use Traits' flag to make the template work, and it changes outfits. I know that the particular way I made the template change in this patch breaks follower logic but I didn't think it mattered since LBS has no followers (otherwise I'd do it differently). But maybe it doing it that way cnan break some quests and/or scripts?

Please playtest the newest patch and tell me if it works, it's the 26_05_2022 version. I can't playtest it myself since I can't get the quest working myself even without the patch, otherwise I'd playtest it myself.

if it doesn't work then I'll admit defeat and downgrade to the bikini armors patch only.

Basically you talk to Laura, choose the topic "Is there something I can do for you" She then asks what you are about and you can tell her wether that you want to earn some gold (which leads to her offering you to wear a chastity belt for a time) or you can tell her that "I would like to help you with the Shop" Which then makes her tell you about a strange rock she heard about and would like to investigate, asking you to go to Whiterun and find it for her. If you agree she gives a few more lines and after she is done talking the quest starts.
Basically everything works, except the quest fails to start and can't be force started via console either, blocking the entire LBS Quest Chain. (Which is fun, and pretty well scripted, I can recommend it.)

Anyway it appears you won, the quest starts just with the 26_05 version. Thanks for giving it another shoot, this shall improve the NPC's of the mod by leaps and bounds. ^^

Edit (a bit of a spoiler for the questline):

Spoiler

While the mod does not have Followers, Katarina acts as your owner while infiltrating a slavers den, so she is companion. Since that's a later quest, not sure that's connected, but well ...

Edited by Talesien
18 minutes ago, Talesien said:

Anyway it appears you won, the quest starts just with the 26_05 version. Thanks for giving it another shoot, this shall improve the NPC's of the mod by leaps and bounds. ^^

Phew! Glad that's fixed, I wouldn't like to place anyone in the impossible position of having to choose between beauty and bugs lol. Thanks for testing the patch.

BTW, one more thing. Since I haven't played the quest I don't know if it would be appropriate to add non-DD devices to any NPCs. I'd assume that Laura added them where appropriate, probably not everyone is supposed to be a bound sub. If there are any other NPCs that would lore-friendly to wear non-DDs then let me know.

Edited by Corsec
18 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Phew! Glad that's fixed, I wouldn't like to place anyone in the impossible position of having to choose between beauty and bugs lol. Thanks for testing the patch.

BTW, one more thing. Since I haven't played the quest I don't know if it would be appropriate to add non-DD devices to any NPCs. I'd assume that Laura added them where appropriate, probably not everyone is supposed to be a bound sub. If there are any other NPCs that would lore-friendly to wear non-DDs then let me know.

It's been a while, so can't remember, but I plan to play the questline again, will keep an eye open for candidates. ^^ Going to be a bit though I'm still in the testing and conflict resolving phase for this load order.

Edited by Talesien

I'm currently using an older version of Troubles of Heroine so I haven't updated the patch for the latest version yet.

If anyone wants me to update the patch for the latest version of Troubles of Heroine then let me know and I'll put it to the top my my todo list. But I'm not currently not in a hurry so if you really want it soon then you'll have to let me know.

I usually don't update the ToH patch with *every* update because the mod author usually updates very frequently and I'm a lot more lazy than that lol.

EDIT: lol I did it anyway and uploaded a patch for ToH 2.5.0 but I also left the older patch for 2.4.1 in case anyone still wants it.

Edited by Corsec

Hello, could you please make a patch which will dress up members of Sacred Band of Dibella in Tera armors? It looks rather strange for them to be almost completely undressed, it would be nice to see them at least in a bikini armor or something.

6 hours ago, Delite said:

Hello, could you please make a patch which will dress up members of Sacred Band of Dibella in Tera armors? It looks rather strange for them to be almost completely undressed, it would be nice to see them at least in a bikini armor or something.

I had previously considered making a patch to assign Tera armors to NPCs, but I decided to use Bikini Armors instead.

I'm happy to accomodate your preferences. Here is a patch to make the Dibellans wear Bikini Armors. I'm keeping it as an extra plugin rather than integrating it into the main patch since nudity is the lore for Dibellan worship and the Sacred Band have dialogue about their nudity.

You should still use the main Hydra patch, this requires it as a master. You need this one-

Hydra Slavegirls - Non-DD and Immersive Wenches Patch and Bikini Armors Patch

Hydra Slavegirls - Non-DD and Immersive Wenches Patch and Bikini Armors Patch - Sacred Band of Dibella Addon 08_06_2022.7z

Wow, thanks a lot, I will definitely use it in my future Special Edition playthrough. But actually I was asking this patch for Legendary Edition. I know, you said you are not supporting the old version of the game anymore, but maybe there is a little chance that you will make this little patch for LE as well? Please?

46 minutes ago, Delite said:

Wow, thanks a lot, I will definitely use it in my future Special Edition playthrough. But actually I was asking this patch for Legendary Edition. I know, you said you are not supporting the old version of the game anymore, but maybe there is a little chance that you will make this little patch for LE as well? Please?

I can't support LE anymore because my harddrives/SSD are running out of space with all my heavily modded games and porn lol. There's not enough space left to keep LE installed. Otherwise I wuld continue to support LE.

The uploaded patch won't work on LE because it's an .esl and has the wrong Form version, and also it requires files that are SSE only.

Pontentially you could make an LE patch yourself by using xEdit and copy-pasting a few records. I could give you some guidance, but I can't do it for you unfortunately.