SCR file will not open

Hey all, listen I may be doing something wrong but Sexout Common Resources will not open and tells me because its an archive. I checked the properties and it stated a "read only", so I unchecked it, and clicked the Unblock button. It still says an archive file, and cannot be opened. Is there a file for SCR that I can get that has the .esm in it?

I sure appreciate the help in advance.

SexoutCommonResources 20210623.rar

On 2/27/2022 at 3:41 PM, Oldwolf58 said:

Unzip the file to your data directory or if you are using MO2 simply import it and it will unzip it for you.

Thank you it did work this time. Last time I tried last weekend it didn't work, but it did this time and again, thanks a lot. Much appreciated!!

Have a good time gaming!!

Problem...It stated that the plugin was corrupt. What do I do? Now the problem is the game will ctd even with the game and its DLCs. Should I take the game and everything off and try it over again, or should I just take the game off and stick with FO3? 

Edited by Papajack55
9 hours ago, Papajack55 said:

Problem...It stated that the plugin was corrupt. What do I do? Now the problem is the game will ctd even with the game and its DLCs. Should I take the game and everything off and try it over again, or should I just take the game off and stick with FO3? 

What error messages to you get? Or can you post your load/install order?