Been a while since I've played around with the good ol' New Vegas, on the other hand it has almost been a decade since I played Fallout 3, and I've never really tried TTW, and given how poorly Fo3 preforms on any system remotely new, I thought might as well give it a try.

However I kinda start missing the lewd mods when I play these games, so before I start the long journey on the mod lists! I thought I might as well ask!

Does Sexout work with the latest TTW? And is there any special procedure to make these mods work together IF they work together at all that is?

1 minute ago, RexxingFlex said:

Been a while since I've played around with the good ol' New Vegas, on the other hand it has almost been a decade since I played Fallout 3, and I've never really tried TTW, and given how poorly Fo3 preforms on any system remotely new, I thought might as well give it a try.

However I kinda start missing the lewd mods when I play these games, so before I start the long journey on the mod lists! I thought I might as well ask!

Does Sexout work with the latest TTW? And is there any special procedure to make these mods work together IF they work together at all that is?

Sexout works with the latest TTW and you don't need to do special tasks for it

In my 'List of Mods' you can even find some mods that add sexout content to TTW's version of Fallout 3.

On 2/24/2022 at 9:54 PM, dborg2 said:

Sexout works with the latest TTW and you don't need to do special tasks for it

In my 'List of Mods' you can even find some mods that add sexout content to TTW's version of Fallout 3.

Thanks! Glad to know that! Will be checking out your list of course.