Idk it was part of the list and I thought it'd be fun, anyway I tried uninstalling all of them and it still leaves me stuck at ragdoll. Which is weird because before them everything worked perfectly fine. I also have another problem but I'd prefer my game to be playable first lol. 

Edited by DegenHOurs
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply and yea I did but it still happened. Maybe it wasn't early enough? It was still fairly new into my playthrough so I don't even mind trying a new save either. I'll try both and edit with the results, The results are in! The mods...ARE working after a new game. I didn't try the earlier save since there wasn't too much earlier to go into before it broke but I really wish I knew what caused it. Although now I don't wanna risk my game again so I guess I'll just avoid those three altogether. One last question though, my xp seems to immediately drop to a super negative number the instant I gain any amount of it. Heard of any bugs/fixes for that? Sorry for all the questions

Edited by DegenHOurs

So I managed to make it happen again, I was having sex with an NPC using the necro mod and they died during it. That got my PC stuck, I tried reloading previous saves but they still end up getting stuck post sex in the ragdoll position. I'd really hate to have to make

a new save so lmk if there's anything I can do? I also tried making a new save and it still gets softlocked so now I'm really really lost 

Edited by DegenHOurs
23 hours ago, DegenHOurs said:

So I managed to make it happen again, I was having sex with an NPC using the necro mod and they died during it. That got my PC stuck, I tried reloading previous saves but they still end up getting stuck post sex in the ragdoll position. I'd really hate to have to make

a new save so lmk if there's anything I can do? I also tried making a new save and it still gets softlocked so now I'm really really lost 

I'm thinking it might be a broken install- or load order. Can you post yours, so I can check?

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
WeaponsOfTheNewMilleniaAndFriends.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutOffSpring.esm
NVWillow.esp
SexoutStore.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
K2AndrogyneRace.esp
OldWorldBlues_K2LobotomiteMaleFix.esp
K2_HonestHeartsTribals.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutWillow.esp
SexoutSleepingNecro.esp
BinglesMelee4Every1Common.esp
Sexist Dialogue V1.5.1.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
UDeedsExtension.esp
MPO scriptaddon Tryout.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
JIP Companions Command & Control.esp

6 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I'm thinking it might be a broken install- or load order. Can you post yours, so I can check?

There ya go

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

try without Sexist Dialog. I heard somewhere it had issues. (years ago)

New save or just turn it off then reload a save? 

I tried both, works on the new save but reloading is still broken. It's really not the end of the world, the only thing that sucks is since I have that xp glitch I mentioned before I have to set some stuff up again to start and most of the mod configs are reset. Thanks for the help! Oh and idk if you know this but it's in the Sexout set up thing so maybe add a disclaimer that it may break the game/take it out. Idk up to you since it's your thing

Edited by DegenHOurs

It actually didn't work. It worked when I tested it against doc Mitchell but I tested it again after and I still just ragdolled without getting up. I have a somewhat solution? I can resurrect myself with console commands and still play around, though the 3rd person model is just kinda standing there halfway through the ground. It's progress for me tho/So it turns out I now go invisible for sex scenes. At least I can play. 

Edited by DegenHOurs