CP 2077 Patch 1.5

Not really my type of game.

Lately I get sick if I play any first person game for more than a few minutes.

Still have the game, just not installed.

P.S. moving to general gaming.

6 hours ago, Kpnut said:

I'd give it a try if the game actually started for me. Done multiple clean installs and nothing has worked.

Hate to ask this, but are you running on an OS that can use DirectX 12?  Because when I first got CP2077 I wasn't and it'd fail to run and give me an error box if I tried to launch it.  If you are I have no idea what might be causing that failure to launch.

1 hour ago, Dekrosse said:

Hate to ask this, but are you running on an OS that can use DirectX 12?  Because when I first got CP2077 I wasn't and it'd fail to run and give me an error box if I tried to launch it.  If you are I have no idea what might be causing that failure to launch.

I am, the game was running just fine when it launched, it was after I had left it alone for, I want to say, 2 months that it stopped working properly when I went back to it.

9 hours ago, Doctor Cadaver said:

Thanks for the info.  But damn, the patch is almost as big as the game itself!  It'll probably mess up some of the mods I've installed for it, too.  I don't think I'll even bother downloading it right now because I've just beaten it again, the other day. 

I watched the live stream and the quest directory said that they did not include much of the bug fixes in the patch notes because it would have taken up far too much room.  However, for me, even before this latest patch, I NEVER had any game breaking issues (or even any small ones I can remember).  I always ran it on a PC.  I guess there were lots of issues on older consoles.