Cursed DD Enchantings - reloaded

On 8/23/2022 at 12:46 AM, Krazyone said:

Feature Requests...

- Nipple Piercings unequip Chest Armour as well.  Currently it only un-equips Slot 33 stuff.

- MCM chance to loot, allow to go down to 0. This would allow you to switch it off completely.

Without a proper keyword support system, the nude detection system degenerates into a sysyphus labor.

In Skyrim there is a mod on Nexusmods that can distribute keywords but uses an underlying DLL. Unfortunately there is nothing similar for Fallout 4. Writing a DLL requires further knowledge beyond Papyrus, mostly C++ or C# including the required development environment. This problem also applies to nude basics.

MCM Chance to loot... Ok, anyone with some knowledge of the MCM system can change the file Modify Config.json in this sense. There are no hardcoded boundaries in the script as in 'Dangerous Nights' or 'AAF Violate'. But the possibility to set everything to 0 will also disable the cursed loot feature.

1 hour ago, Kanlaon said:

I am currently working on a few small changes for this mod and I cannot understand the behavior described.

In principle, Kimy's original solution will still be used, since I couldn't think of anything better.

The player can open a container normally or look inside with the quick menu and nothing happens, that is normal behaviour.

THE TRAP ONLY TRIGGERS WHEN THE PLAYER TAKES AN ITEM.

Yeah... just tested it, I was wrong.

I use Jacks Disable Quick Loot for Deviously Cursed Wasteland, as it needs it to work. Yours has a working trigger, I just tested it with 100% chance, and it fired.

Edited by Krazyone
54 minutes ago, Kanlaon said:

Without a proper keyword support system, the nude detection system degenerates into a sysyphus labor.

In Skyrim there is a mod on Nexusmods that can distribute keywords but uses an underlying DLL. Unfortunately there is nothing similar for Fallout 4. Writing a DLL requires further knowledge beyond Papyrus, mostly C++ or C# including the required development environment. This problem also applies to nude basics.

MCM Chance to loot... Ok, anyone with some knowledge of the MCM system can change the file Modify Config.json in this sense. There are no hardcoded boundaries in the script as in 'Dangerous Nights' or 'AAF Violate'. But the possibility to set everything to 0 will also disable the cursed loot feature.

Nipple Piercing... I made myself an Add-On for your mod, which auto-un-equips Chest Armor. I just added Slot 41 to the Armor and Armor Addon of the Nipple Piercings. Still testing it... but it seems to work.

Devious Mitts... I had a lot of problems with that one, not allowing me to pick up items, or manage my inventory. So I removed inventory restrictions, in my Add-On, it just stops you wielding weapons. Not immersive, but fixes all the problems I had with the Mitts.

I'll have to look for a Boxing mod, to see if Nora can defend herself, with just Mitts. Using them like Boxing Gloves, you can do that with the Kicks of Fury Mod...

Skyrim has a similar mod, for kicking, when in bondage. But it's severely under-powered. I'd love to see Nora being able to destroy enemies with her Hands in Mitts, if she's fully powered up in Hand To Hand, and Stealth.

Normally... the game grinds to a halt, when Nora gets the Mitts.

Maybe, even adding a Devious Extra Tier, in the Hand To Hand Perk would be fun. But that would need a Boxing Mod to work...

MCM Chances to Loot... It was just a request, I've made the changes a while ago for myself. But I always like having the option to turn features OFF, without uninstalling the mod.

21 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Nipple Piercing... I made myself an Add-On for your mod, which auto-un-equips Chest Armor. I just added Slot 41 to the Armor and Armor Addon of the Nipple Piercings. Still testing it... but it seems to work.

Devious Mitts... I had a lot of problems with that one, not allowing me to pick up items, or manage my inventory. So I removed inventory restrictions, in my Add-On, it just stops you wielding weapons. Not immersive, but fixes all the problems I had with the Mitts.

I'll have to look for a Boxing mod, to see if Nora can defend herself, with just Mitts. Using them like Boxing Gloves, you can do that with the Kicks of Fury Mod...

Skyrim has a similar mod, for kicking, when in bondage. But it's severely under-powered. I'd love to see Nora being able to destroy enemies with her Hands in Mitts, if she's fully powered up in Hand To Hand, and Stealth.

Normally... the game grinds to a halt, when Nora gets the Mitts.

Maybe, even adding a Devious Extra Tier, in the Hand To Hand Perk would be fun. But that would need a Boxing Mod to work...

MCM Chances to Loot... It was just a request, I've made the changes a while ago for myself. But I always like having the option to turn features OFF, without uninstalling the mod.

Devious Mittens: I think the behaviour for the mittens is a general problem of devious devices, but not for this mod. I know the effect from skyrim.

Anyway if it is the same behaviour: One possibility is to overwrite one of kimy's device list, the other possibility is to use Roggvir's DD manager. I already adopted

Jzeborgs solution for that analogously. An exact copy of Jzeborgs was not possible, because the new version has already kind of follower support included

for regular traps - not for safes.

The real reason to touch this mod again was: One of the functions in devious devices can only be used with a hard script dependancy, because the return

value is a STRUCT. Therefore i need a mod, whichbuilds a bridge to devious devices and returns an array of vars instead of a struct.

By the way, I have tried to remove the side effect when more than one mod does similar things in a perk. No modder seems to know a real solution for

the perk entry 'add addiction choice'

With Real handcuffs installed and also Cursed DD enchantings, my mod shows 'Bound hands' on some furniture and Real Handcuffs added the button 'Can't use'-

As a result of the FO4 bug, now the default activation can be used, which is the opposite to what is desired.

If 'Cursed DD enchantings' detects the real handcuffs mod, special furniture handling in my mod is completely disabled and the furniture should be handled only by real handcuffs.

Anyway is something is missed maybe a more complex solution is required.

All changings are finished but completely untested. A Beta tester would be welcome.

To TEARN OFF cursed lood,  simply stop the quest in the MCM ! (Disbled if the player is already restrained)

Devious Mittens: I think the behaviour for the mittens is a general problem of devious devices, but not for this mod. I know the effect from skyrim.

Anyway if it is the same behaviour: One possibility is to overwrite one of kimy's device list, the other possibility is to use Roggvir's DD manager. I already adopted

Jzeborgs solution for that analogously. An exact copy of Jzeborgs was not possible, because the new version has already kind of follower support included

for regular traps - not for safes.

The real reason to touch this mod again was: One of the functions in devious devices can only be used with a hard script dependancy, because the return

value is a STRUCT. Therefore i need a mod, whichbuilds a bridge to devious devices and returns an array of vars instead of a struct.

By the way, I have tried to remove the side effect when more than one mod does similar things in a perk. No modder seems to know a real solution for

the perk entry 'add addiction choice'

With Real handcuffs installed and also Cursed DD enchantings, my mod shows 'Bound hands' on some furniture and Real Handcuffs added the button 'Can't use'-

As a result of the FO4 bug, now the default activation can be used, which is the opposite to what is desired.

If 'Cursed DD enchantings' detects the real handcuffs mod, special furniture handling in my mod is completely disabled and the furniture should be handled only by real handcuffs.

Anyway is something is missed maybe a more complex solution is required.

All changings are finished but completely untested. A Beta tester would be welcome.

To TEARN OFF cursed lood,  simply stop the quest in the MCM ! (Disbled if the player is already restrained)

Stuff my Add-On fixes / changes.

- Mitts... I couldn't get out out them, even spawning in Keys, because I couldn't pick them up.  Mitts are just an inconvenience now, only stopping fighting.

- MCM... I can turn On / Off all Slider features, one by one.

- Stripping... Chest Armour stripping, or possibly more. Can possibly strip Alt-Slot Clothing... won't strip devious devices.

What's coming in the next update... does it add any features, or MCM options, or is it a technical update.

7 hours ago, leduss said:

hello

could you add an option to disable the effect when your mod triggers because it makes neutral and friendly characters hostile !

cordially

If, you or anybody else has a little experience you can open the mod and remove the enchanting from the explosion. The frenzy enchanting is the effect, that makes anyone hostile.

Now it looks like

image.png.8c672e6808020b437e6e510fb8eab16a.png

In future it will look like.

image.png.39984886883ef7590692e5608e342ca6.png

feedback is welcome. Anyway if the damage that still is done, will kill friendly NPC, it is possible to use an explosion with no damage in settlements or cities.

8 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Stuff my Add-On fixes / changes.

- Mitts... I couldn't get out out them, even spawning in Keys, because I couldn't pick them up.  Mitts are just an inconvenience now, only stopping fighting.

- MCM... I can turn On / Off all Slider features, one by one.

- Stripping... Chest Armour stripping, or possibly more. Can possibly strip Alt-Slot Clothing... won't strip devious devices.

What's coming in the next update... does it add any features, or MCM options, or is it a technical update.

- support for Roggvir's DD manager will be included

- support for followers will be included (only regular traps)

removing the mittens is not part of the mod, but there are some other mods that can handle removing devious devices. Sexual harassment, Boston devious helper and maybe the one, which extends the cutting feature from real handcuffs.

A long time i have not really played fallout. Is it possible to do boxing with the mittens on ? If yes maybe one improvement is to increase melee damage.

In skyrim there are already some boxing gloves available, that improves melee damage for boxing. It could be used as an example.

Edited by Kanlaon

If, you or anybody else has a little experience you can open the mod and remove the enchanting from the explosion. The frenzy enchanting is the effect, that makes anyone hostile.

Now it looks like

image.png.8c672e6808020b437e6e510fb8eab16a.png

In future it will look like.

image.png.39984886883ef7590692e5608e342ca6.png

feedback is welcome. Anyway if the damage that still is done, will kill friendly NPC, it is possible to use an explosion with no damage in settlements or cities.

Super thank you for answer

39 minutes ago, Kanlaon said:

- support for Roggvir's DD manager will be included

- support for followers will be included (only regular traps)

removing the mittens is not part of the mod, but there are some other mods that can handle removing devious devices. Sexual harassment, Boston devious helper and maybe the one, which extends the cutting feature from real handcuffs.

A long time i have not really played fallout. Is it possible to do boxing with the mittens on ? If yes maybe one improvement is to increase melee damage.

In skyrim there are already some boxing gloves available, that improves melee damage for boxing. It could be used as an example.

Support for Roggvir's DD Manager... that's what I've been wanting, as some of the Devious Devices don't look good, or stop the game altogether.

Support for Followers... it's a nice addition, but I always turn off the Companions Devious Equipping. As I usually find very little amounts of Keys for them, and it becomes a pain to unequip them. It'd be fun, if they would steal keys off you, to unlock them. If you slept, without unlocking them.

Removing the Mittens... Sexual Harassment, great mod. But makes Devious Devices, a little too easy to escape. Boston Devious Helper, I've use that a few times before. A mod that extends cutting, using the Workbench, that's new to me.

I like the Add-On Patch, that I've made for the Mittens the best though. For Devious Enchantings Reloaded...

Boxing... there's a Boxing Glove in Fallout 4 already, along with a mod to make it 2 Boxing Gloves. There's also a Punching and Kicking mod. Left Boxing Glove. Kicks and Punches.

Playing Fallout 4... I play it too much, it's always fun. I've been working on lots of mod, as well as making Vortex Collections, to eventually publish on the Nexus.

If you want someone to play-test an updated Devious Enchanting's Reloaded, send me a copy. I'll just play the game with it installed, I am already using it, especially with my Add-On Patch I made.

Send me a basic Change-Log... it's easier to look for problems, if I know what's changed.

11 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Support for Roggvir's DD Manager... that's what I've been wanting, as some of the Devious Devices don't look good, or stop the game altogether.

Support for Followers... it's a nice addition, but I always turn off the Companions Devious Equipping. As I usually find very little amounts of Keys for them, and it becomes a pain to unequip them. It'd be fun, if they would steal keys off you, to unlock them. If you slept, without unlocking them.

Removing the Mittens... Sexual Harassment, great mod. But makes Devious Devices, a little too easy to escape. Boston Devious Helper, I've use that a few times before. A mod that extends cutting, using the Workbench, that's new to me.

I like the Add-On Patch, that I've made for the Mittens the best though. For Devious Enchantings Reloaded...

Boxing... there's a Boxing Glove in Fallout 4 already, along with a mod to make it 2 Boxing Gloves. There's also a Punching and Kicking mod. Left Boxing Glove. Kicks and Punches.

Playing Fallout 4... I play it too much, it's always fun. I've been working on lots of mod, as well as making Vortex Collections, to eventually publish on the Nexus.

If you want someone to play-test an updated Devious Enchanting's Reloaded, send me a copy. I'll just play the game with it installed, I am already using it, especially with my Add-On Patch I made.

Send me a basic Change-Log... it's easier to look for problems, if I know what's changed.

Ok, stealing DD keys from the player is a nice idea for a (my) sleeping mod.

The name of the for devious device cutting is "DD Bench Unlock". Actually I never played it, because removing of devious devices is completely for free for owned settlements.

The player only must go to such a settlement. I do not know if the file is still available on Loverslab. Here is a copy.

The new (testing) version of DD i will send in a private message.

I guess during next week, I can do some simple tests by myself.

DD Bench Unlock 1.03.zip

8 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

Ok, stealing DD keys from the player is a nice idea for a (my) sleeping mod.

The name of the for devious device cutting is "DD Bench Unlock". Actually I never played it, because removing of devious devices is completely for free for owned settlements.

The player only must go to such a settlement. I do not know if the file is still available on Loverslab. Here is a copy.

The new (testing) version of DD i will send in a private message.

I guess during next week, I can do some simple tests by myself.

DD Bench Unlock 1.03.zip 17.69 kB · 1 download

DD Enchantings reloaded 1.60 is on the way. What I forgot, if you are playing with the Devious Devices RC8 version, the patch is necessary.

It seems that the "Bound Hands" effect of this mod interfere with the "Gagged" effect from Nude Basics when it comes to waterpumps.

I can try to make a solution in favour of 'Nude Basics', since the detection for water supplies is more precise in Nude Basics.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/18/2023 at 11:26 PM, sexybastardo said:

Hey @Kanlaon , the RC8 version of this mod doesn't unequip the drawn weapon when a trap is triggered.
This means the hands are free but you can't shoot. 
Is there a fix for it? Will we get an update?

I think I'm not particularly diligent with updates for my mods anymore. It's probably because my interests have shifted in favor of ESO.

Anyway I have a newer version in the works with support for Roggvirs Mod and also with follower support.

However, the followers have only been tested in principle and are now functional thanks to the help of @Egoballistic.

I will test the weapon problem and then implement a workaround for version "1.61": Unequip and/or with the Playidle Raidershe..(?) trick from the Mod "AAF Violate"

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is a testing version for the version 1.61.

I do not place it into the official download place, since I had succesfully crushed my version currently in develop successfully with Xedit, which produces about 100 errors from one day to the other :(

I am not sure if everything now works as intended, at least the errors in Xedit are repaired.

So this is mainly for testing. If you are upgrading from an earlier version, You must stop the curset loot quest and restart it again using the

MCM, otherwise some necessary properties are not filled.

Cursed DD Enchantings - Reloaded - 1.61 Testing version.zip

18 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

Here is a testing version for the version 1.61.

I do not place it into the official download place, since I had succesfully crushed my version currently in develop successfully with Xedit, which produces about 100 errors from one day to the other :(

I am not sure if everything now works as intended, at least the errors in Xedit are repaired.

So this is mainly for testing. If you are upgrading from an earlier version, You must stop the curset loot quest and restart it again using the

MCM, otherwise some necessary properties are not filled.

Cursed DD Enchantings - Reloaded - 1.61 Testing version.zip 1.65 MB · 12 downloads

Please add a hit scenario in Bound in Public !

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/26548-aaf-bound-in-public-8312023/

8 hours ago, LaRem. said:

Please add a hit scenario in Bound in Public !

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/26548-aaf-bound-in-public-8312023/

Getting into a third-party mod can be very difficult. I tried this with AAF violate but to no avail. In order to make a patch with the CK, the respective mod must have the MasterFlag (ESM). Of course you can add master files without this flag with XEdit, but with great risk. If you open such a patch with CK and save, all you have left is a pile of garbage.

I know the mod Bound in Public, but I've only played it through one time (?) in easy mode.

On the other hand, what should actually happen with your request ?

Getting into a third-party mod can be very difficult. I tried this with AAF violate but to no avail. In order to make a patch with the CK, the respective mod must have the MasterFlag (ESM). Of course you can add master files without this flag with XEdit, but with great risk. If you open such a patch with CK and save, all you have left is a pile of garbage.

I know the mod Bound in Public, but I've only played it through one time (?) in easy mode.

On the other hand, what should actually happen with your request ?

Mod version 1.6.1 works without errors. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Mod version 1.6.1 works on RC8 too with the RC8 patch. ?

Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource (SAKR) along with FO4 armor type keywords would probably work better than body slot numbers for not being able to wear armor when wearing nipple piercings.  With the nipple piercings unequip option enabled with Absolutely Skimpy Attire. The vanilla leather chest armor, ASA shirts, and breast wrap are not unequipped but the sneakers are. There are several other mods that use slot 3 for shoes also.

Edited by jbezorg
On 11/27/2023 at 9:23 PM, jbezorg said:

Mod version 1.6.1 works on RC8 too with the RC8 patch. ?

Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource (SAKR) along with FO4 armor type keywords would probably work better than body slot numbers for not being able to wear armor when wearing nipple piercings.  With the nipple piercings unequip option enabled with Absolutely Skimpy Attire. The vanilla leather chest armor, ASA shirts, and breast wrap are not unequipped but the sneakers are. There are several other mods that use slot 3 for shoes also.

Yes, the whole thing with the many external mods for armor and clothing is unfortunately a bottomless pit. SAKR usually works pretty well with these mods (Robco patcher required), but when it comes to vanilla armor and armour, I still think the solution with the biped slots is good. Yes, it sometimes looks strange when the shoes (ASA) are taken off instead of the body armor. I also have the problem in my Nude Basics mod and unfortunately it cannot be switched off using the MCM option.

• 3 weeks later...

If this mod is going to support body slots rather than sakr keywords, I think it should support additional configuration. When slot 33 is shoes, for example, the current option is best disabled. Also, slot 38 and maybe 37 should be supported for "painful".

In other words, instead of just "on"/"off" we should be able to say whether "on" means slot 33, slot 38 and/or slot 37 (and maybe this should include a "test" button to unequip whichever item(s) of currently equipped items clothing would conflict with the sensitive piercings).

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2023 at 12:24 PM, Kanlaon said:

Yes, the whole thing with the many external mods for armor and clothing is unfortunately a bottomless pit. SAKR usually works pretty well with these mods (Robco patcher required), but when it comes to vanilla armor and armour, I still think the solution with the biped slots is good. Yes, it sometimes looks strange when the shoes (ASA) are taken off instead of the body armor. I also have the problem in my Nude Basics mod and unfortunately it cannot be switched off using the MCM option.

Do you mind if I fork this mod into a RC9 / SAKR version?