Cursed DD Enchantings - reloaded

2 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

From what I understand, Devious Devices 2.0 is now totally redundant. The RC8 does everything DD did plus fixed most bugs. I do not have the DD 2.0 in my load order anymore, just RC8. So 2 versions is not necessary.

I understand about the build morphs in bodyslide. I think it is like you said, the slider names for Fusion Girl would need to be referenced. I have very little experience with scripting and coding, but it looks like I can access the File FO4_NudeBasics.Ini, and it is just a notepad document with slider references: BreastFantasy=1.0, BreastHeight=-1.0, and so forth. Would replacing these names with the Fusion Girl slider names work? And is just make the changes in the note pad and save? I think you have do something similar when you first set up Fallout for using mods.

Thanks for the qiuck response!

Yes, you should change it in this way. - Keep a save of the original file.

14 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

You don't have to. At least I didn't. The only thing is I don't think you can enable this mod if you are already restrained on your save.

Well I have Cursed Wasteland on, so that's what I meant. If I replace DCW with this will it work I wonder?

3 hours ago, Naz_Oni said:

Well I have Cursed Wasteland on, so that's what I meant. If I replace DCW with this will it work I wonder?

Deviously Cursed Wasteland is incompatible with this mod. I think it says so on the mod download page. Plus DCW gave me headaches with the bugs.

Yes, replace DCW with this. If you like the combat surrender, there's a few other mods that have it. AAF Violate, RSE CSA (I think that's the name). There is another mod  Kanlaon referred to called NudeBasics. Here's a link: (( FO4 NudeBasics - Downloads - Fallout 4 Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab )) I'm still testing it, but I love the combat strip feature.

5 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

Yes, you should change it in this way. - Keep a save of the original file.

Okay, so I did a little digging into the FO4_NudeBasics.Ini File and the names for the sliders don't match up to the bodyslide slider names for CBBE. Are these Vanilla game slider names? If I replace them with the Fusion Girl slider names, how do I handle the sliders with two words in them? EG: Boobs Yuge, Boobs Big, Boobs Gravity. In your Ini file there are no spaces. EG: BreastFantasy=1.0, BreastsNewSH=1.0. Would I replace them in the same manner (No spaces or underscore)?

Sorry to be such a bother, and I do appreciate all your help.

8 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Okay, so I did a little digging into the FO4_NudeBasics.Ini File and the names for the sliders don't match up to the bodyslide slider names for CBBE. Are these Vanilla game slider names? If I replace them with the Fusion Girl slider names, how do I handle the sliders with two words in them? EG: Boobs Yuge, Boobs Big, Boobs Gravity. In your Ini file there are no spaces. EG: BreastFantasy=1.0, BreastsNewSH=1.0. Would I replace them in the same manner (No spaces or underscore)?

Sorry to be such a bother, and I do appreciate all your help.

It is an Ini-File and the '=' character is the separator !

6 hours ago, BasementDweller1 said:

What exactly are the buffs/debuffs? I noticed they affect SPECIAL stats, but I dont see any correlation between which ones give which bonuses.

There was a description in the old thread, unfortunately this thread seems no longer to exist and I am too lazy to figure it out again ?.

Of coarse it was possible to add perks with descriptions ingame, but that simply could waste a lot.

I do not know if the maximum number of perks in Fallout is limited like in skyrim.

Ok, this is not helpful. But if a kind person is willing to fiddle out the buffs and debuffs again and send me the description

than I will post it here, additionally I can add create a book with the descriptions which the player can buy somewhere ingame.

Edited by Kanlaon

Did a little testing, and here is what I've found.

• Safes only equip gear on you on a failed lockpick.
  • The gear is random - would be nice to see some refinement there - like DCL has.
  • When the gear is equipped, the effect is quite 'jarring' - a less 'explosive' way of equipping would be preferable.

As it stands, this mod is, unfortunately, inferior to DCW, but I look forward to future updates correcting this.

2 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Did a little testing, and here is what I've found.

• Safes only equip gear on you on a failed lockpick.
  • The gear is random - would be nice to see some refinement there - like DCL has.
  • When the gear is equipped, the effect is quite 'jarring' - a less 'explosive' way of equipping would be preferable.

As it stands, this mod is, unfortunately, inferior to DCW, but I look forward to future updates correcting this.

Of course, personal preferences vary.

I played DCW 1.4 myself, the DCW opening quest severely hindered my own play, I never liked Jack the belter and therefore never activated it, and DCW combat surrender is out of date. All that's left is a bug in DC4 that conflicts with 'NudeBasics' and what's left is the actual core function with traps for corpses and containers.

DCW itself didn't have an MCM either (the available one was created by someone else) DCW also has no effect when items are equipped on the player, the items are just there.

The equipped items for normal container traps and traps on corpses use exactly the same form lists as in DCW !!!

Kimy's Mod doesn't support safes at all and of course safes are better secured than normal containers, so the slightly more difficult items are then also equipped using a special formlist.

If I would have been completely satisfied with DCW myself, I wouldn't have bothered with my own mod.

At the moment I do not plan to change anything as long it is not a bug or annoyed me by myself.

5 hours ago, Naz_Oni said:

Is there a way to make it so I don't get jumpscared every time a trap goes off? Maybe just put a text box? Or make it just the *tsssst* gas sound?

Ha! I know right. I about piss myself every time it happens. It makes opening anything scary. I don't know, I love it and I hate it.

Maybe have an option in the MCM for trap sound effects: the current one and a hisss. Or turn the volume down a bit.

6 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

If I would have been completely satisfied with DCW myself, I wouldn't have bothered with my own mod.

At the moment I do not plan to change anything as long it is not a bug or annoyed me by myself.

I gotta disagree with ChandraArgentis. I ran into so many bugs with DCW that I decided it wasn't worth it. I had to save and reload my game every 10 minutes or so due to bugs. I did love the idea of the content of DCW, and the opening quest was fun. I just hated all the work arounds it took to get through it.

Anyways, I wanted to get back to your mod. I have noticed a few things. I believe your mod is over riding some of Devious Devices RC8. That update (RC8) added the ball gag mouth open fix. So the extra mod is included in RC8. I have not been able to struggle or pick one single Devious Device. RC8 added a config for difficulty in the MCM. (Maybe I have just been unlucky at the attempts.) The time locks for the DD's seem to be extremely long (8-12 hours). This one I am okay with.

You have more knowledge than I do on how your mod works, so I don't know if it is possible to add the trapped containers without over riding DD RC8. I am just really excited that you brough the DCW traps back.

Last thing, did you get the bodyslide files. If I remember correct, you said they weren't in the RC8.

I'll let you know if I find any other issues.

Thanks!

On 2/19/2022 at 10:35 PM, Naz_Oni said:

Is there a way to make it so I don't get jumpscared every time a trap goes off? Maybe just put a text box? Or make it just the *tsssst* gas sound?

Decrease the sound volume should be possible, using a modified gas explosion instead of the original from the game.

At the time the mod was done, I was already happy to have something at all.

On 2/20/2022 at 4:31 AM, bwagdog669680 said:

I gotta disagree with ChandraArgentis. I ran into so many bugs with DCW that I decided it wasn't worth it. I had to save and reload my game every 10 minutes or so due to bugs. I did love the idea of the content of DCW, and the opening quest was fun. I just hated all the work arounds it took to get through it.

Anyways, I wanted to get back to your mod. I have noticed a few things. I believe your mod is over riding some of Devious Devices RC8. That update (RC8) added the ball gag mouth open fix. So the extra mod is included in RC8. I have not been able to struggle or pick one single Devious Device. RC8 added a config for difficulty in the MCM. (Maybe I have just been unlucky at the attempts.) The time locks for the DD's seem to be extremely long (8-12 hours). This one I am okay with.

You have more knowledge than I do on how your mod works, so I don't know if it is possible to add the trapped containers without over riding DD RC8. I am just really excited that you brough the DCW traps back.

Last thing, did you get the bodyslide files. If I remember correct, you said they weren't in the RC8.

I'll let you know if I find any other issues.

Thanks!

Well, I assume since my mod overwrites all rendered (visible) forms of the original devious devices 2.0 all changes to these visible items that are done in RC8 are effected too but I have not yet checked it. (Can be done using FO4Edit)

If there are modifications this would require a patch for my mod for a patched devious devices.

Yes it sounds as crazy as it really is. An other idea for a solution could be to separate both features, but than it is not possible to use the

SPECIAL buffs/debuffs with RC8.

Regarding RC8 and the bodyslide files, I did not make a closer look until now, maybe that are separated downloads in kimy's download area.

Since a lot of people I also prefer playing than modding at the moment. Whenever I spent time on my own mod last week, than I changed the scripts to

add follower support for the (standard) traps.

So this feature is 'already doing something' for regular traps, but the problem  is the equipped devices does not cumulate as I've expected.

As an example:

When the 1st trap fires one item is equipped to the player and one item is equipped to the follower.

When the second trap fires an additional item is equipped to the player, but when it comes to the follower than the item of the first trap was removed.

I do not have any idea where this behaviour came from and already made a closer look into DD 2.0 but did not find anything.

On second thought it could be an incompatibility with Nudebasics and the yellow effects for followers (it was activated for testing)

Edited by Kanlaon
4 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

Well, I assume since my mod overwrites all rendered (visible) forms of the original devious devices 2.0 all changes to these visible items that are done in RC8 are effected too but I have not yet checked it. (Can be done using FO4Edit)

If there are modifications this would require a patch for my mod for a patched devious devices.

Yes it sounds as crazy as it really is. An other idea for a solution could be to separate both features, but than it is not possible to use the

SPECIAL buffs/debuffs with RC8.

Regarding RC8 and the bodyslide files, I did not make a closer look until now, maybe that are separated downloads in kimy's download area.

Since a lot of people I also prefer playing than modding at the moment. Whenever I spent time on my own mod last week, than I changed the scripts to

add follower support for the (standard) traps.

So this feature is 'already doing something' for regular traps, but the problem  is the equipped devices does not cumulate as I've expected.

As an example:

When the 1st trap fires one item is equipped to the player and one item is equipped to the follower.

When the second trap fires an additional item is equipped to the player, but when it comes to the follower than the item of the first trap was removed.

I do not have any idea where this behaviour came from and already made a closer look into DD 2.0 but did not find anything.

On second thought it could be an incompatibility with Nudebasics and the yellow effects for followers (it was activated for testing)

DD's on followers sounds really cool. I have heard that it can corrupt and break your save putting DD's on NPC's. I have done it in the past and only had problems when I didn't remove them correctly (Unequip before removing slot added to NPC inventory when removing a DD). I think we've all tied up and gagged Piper and Cait.? 

It's been so long since I got the original DD 2.0 mod, I don't remember about the outfits in bodyslide. I think they are Nif or Osd files that go into bodyslide. I just checked in the archive for DD 2.0 and RC8, both have them and both have the shape data folder. It should be there for you. (I use 7zip to open the archive)

I've tested all combinations for the bell plug sounds and it is controlled by the DD MCM (not the enchantings MCM). Since RC8 will override your feature, you might be able to just remove it. Your call. I started making a list for the buffs and debuffs you added, and oh my goodness it is a lot! You put in different buffs for each piece. Example: The institure collar and slave collar buff different abilities. I am impressed. I gave up on the list, as there are like 100 devious devices. Sorry.

Another thing I noticed that Enchantings overrides is the hobble effect. RC8 gave the option of the bunny hop or classic hobble. That choice works fine, but the hobble dress (at least) doesn't slow you down. I know other things would put you in "hobbled" status, slave heels, certain leg cuffs etc. I haven't found all that are being overridden yet, so just a heads up. By the way do you even want me giving you this info. I kind of feel like I'm whining or bothering you. My intent is to help.

Anyways... back to the Commonwealth.

3 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

DD's on followers sounds really cool. I have heard that it can corrupt and break your save putting DD's on NPC's. I have done it in the past and only had problems when I didn't remove them correctly (Unequip before removing slot added to NPC inventory when removing a DD). I think we've all tied up and gagged Piper and Cait.? 

It's been so long since I got the original DD 2.0 mod, I don't remember about the outfits in bodyslide. I think they are Nif or Osd files that go into bodyslide. I just checked in the archive for DD 2.0 and RC8, both have them and both have the shape data folder. It should be there for you. (I use 7zip to open the archive)

I've tested all combinations for the bell plug sounds and it is controlled by the DD MCM (not the enchantings MCM). Since RC8 will override your feature, you might be able to just remove it. Your call. I started making a list for the buffs and debuffs you added, and oh my goodness it is a lot! You put in different buffs for each piece. Example: The institure collar and slave collar buff different abilities. I am impressed. I gave up on the list, as there are like 100 devious devices. Sorry.

Another thing I noticed that Enchantings overrides is the hobble effect. RC8 gave the option of the bunny hop or classic hobble. That choice works fine, but the hobble dress (at least) doesn't slow you down. I know other things would put you in "hobbled" status, slave heels, certain leg cuffs etc. I haven't found all that are being overridden yet, so just a heads up. By the way do you even want me giving you this info. I kind of feel like I'm whining or bothering you. My intent is to help.

Anyways... back to the Commonwealth.

Regarding the outfit's that was my fault. By accident i had a very small outfit filter set, that's why I do not seen all the devices after activating RC8.

Regarding breaking saves when using DD's on NPC's other than the player I had no experience. Until now I never used them besides the follower.

Therefore the one changing in RC8 where the DD database was increased from 256 NPC's to 2560 NPC's was unnecessary (at least) for me and I am not sure if this

increasing of the code itself could make trouble. What I've read somewhere is that by default the memory for the scripts is limited.

Removing devices from the player without further unequipping them: This is one of the big disadvantages of the mod design kimy chooses for her  DD 2.0.

It really makes me a headache until I found a solution for the devious device breaking in "Nudebasics".

RC8 does not overwrite the bell sound feature of my mod, instead if you have activated both the sound effect is "doubled".

I do not know if someone still is using Kimy's original mod, where the bell feature is NOT available.

1 hour ago, Kanlaon said:

RC8 does not overwrite the bell sound feature of my mod, instead if you have activated both the sound effect is "doubled".

I do not know if someone still is using Kimy's original mod, where the bell feature is NOT available.

Ah, Now that you say that, I did notice the clanging sound seemed a bit intense like there were more bells. Ha. Sorry about that.

On 2/21/2022 at 12:39 PM, Kanlaon said:

Checking in with you. Done more testing, here's what I found: The safe trap only seems to trigger on a failed lock-pick attempt. (I figure that is by design) Your mod does not interfere with the gag moan "event" in RC8 or the wrist restraint "event." It does interfere (override) the vibrator/plug event. With RC8 you had vibrator sounds, then an orgasm animation (3 or so different ones). I had a weird thing happen to me in Vault 81. I triggered a trap somehow when bartering with the trader Alexis (I think). When the boom and smoke cleared, Alexis was hostile. (Piper killed her. LOL) Later another trap triggered on me and another vault dweller became hostile. I saw the red tick on my mini map. But it passed. I guess they interpret the trap explosion as an attack. 

I love the mod. My only wishes would be to fix the vibrator/plug event override. And maybe turn the volume down on the trap trigger. It scares the hell outta me every time. Great work!

On 2/21/2022 at 12:39 PM, Kanlaon said:

I found out(the above post) by accident. I actually got hit by a safe trap, three times. The same safe. Afterwards, I had about 7 DD's on me.?Then I noticed the Iron Bit with pear gag was one and the open mouth effect from RC8 was working. This particular DD was added later (like the DD Slave Heels). So I'm not sure how your mod called it up but didn't override the open mouth effect.

Anyways, pleasantly surprised by this. Back to testing...

On 3/3/2022 at 12:17 AM, bwagdog669680 said:

I found out(the above post) by accident. I actually got hit by a safe trap, three times. The same safe. Afterwards, I had about 7 DD's on me.?Then I noticed the Iron Bit with pear gag was one and the open mouth effect from RC8 was working. This particular DD was added later (like the DD Slave Heels). So I'm not sure how your mod called it up but didn't override the open mouth effect.

Anyways, pleasantly surprised by this. Back to testing...

Yes, the same safe can trap multiple times. If this is good or bad i do not know.

Seems you cannot get enough devious devices equipped ?

My mod just uses the random equip functionality. For ordinary traps everything in the RC8 lists therefore is possible. For traps on a safe with the special lists I do it not know now,

maybe because Devious devices allows nested formlists.

1 hour ago, Kanlaon said:

My mod just uses the random equip functionality. For ordinary traps everything in the RC8 lists therefore is possible. For traps on a safe with the special lists I do it not know now,

maybe because Devious devices allows nested formlists.

Okay. Got it. I'm doing a deep dive into scripting tutorials. I understand a lot of it already. I just don't know how to dig into mods to look at their scripts/coding. Or even the Fallout4.esm. I'll get there. Maybe with a little experience I can get up to your level.?