Cursed DD Enchantings - reloaded

8 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Do you mind if I fork this mod into a RC9 / SAKR version?

I already thought of making an RC9 version by myself, but did not yet focus on that possibility. RC9 comes up with some new devious devices

and since I have made a working bugfix for DD, I use the RC9 version now by myself.

Keep in mind that there is already a Patch for RC8, that propably can be used for RC9.

Regarding SAKR I am not sure if this is really necessary for the mod. Nearly all items simply overwrites the base from Devious devices.

For SAKR there is also the possibility to use the ROBCO Patcher to make a mod compatible with SAKR without creating a hard dependancy.

Nobody knows what the future holds and since I'm no longer the youngest, all of my mods are free to adopt.

I guess I haven't included it in the description for this one yet.

But that doesn't mean that I don't change my mods anymore.

Of course I can also place your RC9 version here in the download area.

Greetings

On 1/1/2024 at 4:20 AM, Kanlaon said:

I already thought of making an RC9 version by myself, but did not yet focus on that possibility. RC9 comes up with some new devious devices

and since I have made a working bugfix for DD, I use the RC9 version now by myself.

Keep in mind that there is already a Patch for RC8, that propably can be used for RC9.

Regarding SAKR I am not sure if this is really necessary for the mod. Nearly all items simply overwrites the base from Devious devices.

For SAKR there is also the possibility to use the ROBCO Patcher to make a mod compatible with SAKR without creating a hard dependancy.

Nobody knows what the future holds and since I'm no longer the youngest, all of my mods are free to adopt.

I guess I haven't included it in the description for this one yet.

But that doesn't mean that I don't change my mods anymore.

Of course I can also place your RC9 version here in the download area.

Greetings

Cool, thanks, I've been working on some changes.

So far, I have a scripted soft dependency for SAKR for the stripping and restriction of clothing using SAKR keywords. falling back to armor slots if SAKR isn't loaded

I also added the VATS debuffs that I created for blindfolds for RC9 that's buried in a post somewhere in the DD thread.

Non humanoid races will equip the DD Parasite only. Finally a use it and no more wondering what a Gulper is doing with a spandex dress or how it even got one in the first place. 

1 hour ago, jbezorg said:

Cool, thanks, I've been working on some changes.

So far, I have a scripted soft dependency for SAKR for the stripping and restriction of clothing using SAKR keywords. falling back to armor slots if SAKR isn't loaded

I also added the VATS debuffs that I created for blindfolds for RC9 that's buried in a post somewhere in the DD thread.

Non humanoid races will equip the DD Parasite only. Finally a use it and no more wondering what a Gulper is doing with a spandex dress or how it even got one in the first place. 

That is nice.

I saw that you mainly wrote Skyrim mods, but in Fallout 4 script dependencies work a little differently because all scripts are also objects at the same time.

This means that if too many required mods are missing, the entire script (object) may become invalid and may not work anymore.

Unfortunately this happened to me with my first Fallout 4 mod.

But you probably know that already. ?

22 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

That is nice.

I saw that you mainly wrote Skyrim mods, but in Fallout 4 script dependencies work a little differently because all scripts are also objects at the same time.

This means that if too many required mods are missing, the entire script (object) may become invalid and may not work anymore.

Unfortunately this happened to me with my first Fallout 4 mod.

But you probably know that already. ?

Well, no, I didn't. Thanks for that heads-up. That's good to know. I'm not using SAKR API though so no empty script objects are created if the resource isn't present. I am wondering if a dummy this-is-not-the-mod-you-are-looking-for script object can be created to fill the void and keep the entire script valid now though.

On 1/9/2024 at 3:30 PM, jbezorg said:

Well, no, I didn't. Thanks for that heads-up. That's good to know. I'm not using SAKR API though so no empty script objects are created if the resource isn't present. I am wondering if a dummy this-is-not-the-mod-you-are-looking-for script object can be created to fill the void and keep the entire script valid now though.

That sounds like it would work, but... I guess you would need an example of how to produce the problem before you could test if the solution worked.

Anyways... count me in the "fans rooting for you" section - I would love having an "enchantings work with rc9" update.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2024 at 8:57 AM, sen4mi said:

Anyways... count me in the "fans rooting for you" section - I would love having an "enchantings work with rc9" update.

Consider this an Alpha RC9 version. 

Tested with DD RC9

These are optional though I might have missed a if-mod-exists-then-do-this check in places 

Roggvir's DD Items Manager (Kanlaon)
DD Item selection and management

FO4 Nude Basics (Kanlaon)
Break armor. Not tested by me

Sanity Framework
Loss of sanity when wearing Institute or Vault-Tec collars

[AAF] Sex Attributes - Framework
Arousal increase & willpower decrease when wearing Institute or Vault-Tec collars

Provocative Perks
Nymphomania if Institute or Vault-Tec collars are worn too long

Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource
SAKR stripping.

With SAKR clothing the player can't wear:

• Tops, bottoms, skirts with a DD harness or straight jackets
  • Bottoms with DD plugs BUT skirts okay
  • Tops with DD nipple piercings
  •  Legs with DD leg cuffs

Other things

• WIP: Gags have a speech check. You have to pass the check to get the speech option. First option is very easy. You can try as much as you like. There's no skill point reward.
  • WIP: Drop food or box food when wearing a gag - Basically copied from FO4 Nude Basics and disabled when enabled in that mod. 
      - Food in your inventory gets stored in a box in your inventory.
      - That box is a quest item and can't be dropped. It's weight is set equal to the weight of all the food you had in your inventory when the DD gag was equipped.
      - When you pick up new food items you have the option to be asked to drop it or put it in the food box (adding it's weight). Without that option enabled you just drop it or put it back in the container.
      - Eventually I plan to add a ability to access that food box to sell/store it's contents.
  • Animals that trigger a trap do not add DD devices like cuffs, piercings, gags, etc.. You get a DD Parasite instead.
  • Robots and synths can have a multiplier to the trap chance.
  • Leg cuffs no longer prevent jumping or sneaking. Leg cuffs have a sneaking debuff to move detection speed. i.e. you have to move even slower to avoid detection when wearing cuffs

RC Cursed DD Enchantings.7z

Edited by jbezorg

Thank you... I am installing this now (though I am not using some of your optional dependencies -- nude basics needs ArmorKeywords.esm, and I gave up on tuning sanity framework to fit my preferences - I guess maybe either or both of those might be future projects for me)

2 hours ago, sen4mi said:

I am not using some of your optional dependencies -- nude basics needs ArmorKeywords.esm

I am not using Nude Basics either. I just kept it since it was already included.

On 2/15/2024 at 11:53 PM, sen4mi said:

The traps seem to work, but DD gear events are not triggering for me.

Do they trigger for you?

There were missing keywords on rendered devices. Replaced the 1st copy on the OP JIC someone DLs that and attached it here too.

Edited by jbezorg
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2024 at 8:32 PM, jbezorg said:

There were missing keywords on rendered devices. Replaced the 1st copy on the OP JIC someone DLs that and attached it here too.

Fixed some missing dialogue scripts with the speech skill check to speak with a gag.

Deleted a conflicting edit with plug events.

RC Cursed DD Enchantings.7z

• 2 months later...

On 4/2/2024 at 1:55 PM, jbezorg said:

Added KFT to the SAKR/RC9 version of DD Enchantings.

Doesn't make any changes to the KFT armor sets like it does for the DD armor sets. Just adds:

• A slider to choose between KFT, DD or a mix of both in MCM
  • The random KFT equip function from AAF Violate as a potential result based on the MCM slider.  
  • A KFT device key in addition to the DD key to the potential key drop also based on the MCM slider.

Plus a bunch of other stuff I've been working on.

• A sneak detection debuff that increases the chance of enemy detection instead of preventing sneaking
  • An repeatable hard speech check asking to remove a gag in the DD "mumph!" dialog.

RC Cursed DD Enchantings.7z 1.42 MB · 83 downloads

Hello,
From my testing, the KFT/DD slider doesn't save after shutting down the game. Every time I start the game, the slider goes back to DD only. Do you know what could have caused that?

14 hours ago, pavinec124 said:

Hello,
From my testing, the KFT/DD slider doesn't save after shutting down the game. Every time I start the game, the slider goes back to DD only. Do you know what could have caused that?

Not sure, I'll have to check