belegost Posted February 12, 2022 Posted February 12, 2022 As in the title. Looking to spice up dull walls of Skyrim cities with some art of the NSFW kind. SS++ for example adds slave auction advertising posters in the main cities. Is there any mod that does similar thing but with erotic imagery?
nilead Posted February 21, 2022 Posted February 21, 2022 If you dont mind fiddling yourself - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36268
FauxFurry Posted February 21, 2022 Posted February 21, 2022 Besides the Bathing Beauties or Beefcake Luxury Suite and Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley which have their own erotic art (which can be further modded), there is Buxom Wench Yuriana and The Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye add new posters all around Skyrim related to their main quest lines and follower characters.
belegost Posted February 21, 2022 Author Posted February 21, 2022 6 hours ago, nilead said: If you dont mind fiddling yourself - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36268 2 hours ago, FauxFurry said: Besides the Bathing Beauties or Beefcake Luxury Suite and Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley which have their own erotic art (which can be further modded), there is Buxom Wench Yuriana and The Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye add new posters all around Skyrim related to their main quest lines and follower characters. Thanks guys, much appreciated but none of these is what I'm looking for. I actually played Eastshade and while the idea probably sounded nice for the developers I found this game incredibly boring and tedious. I'm not interested in "painting", just porn. BBLS is something I am totally not interested in as well for a number of reasons, and I don't like follower mods, no matter how incredibly good voice acting or quests they have.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.