Looking for this game/mod

UPDATE : So others don't have to read the thread. Numerous members have named the game. It's called Wild Life.

All I have is a screenshot. Messaged the uploader on Steam, but no response. So I'm going to ask here.

Anyone seen this game/mod before? If so mind telling me what it is?

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.gif

Edited by Hakufu1021
1 hour ago, Hakufu1021 said:

All I have is a screenshot. Messaged the uploader on Steam, but no response. So I'm going to ask here.

It's either someone's personal project or it's "League of Maidens", haven't played it since launch day so I may be wrong. That's just my guess. 

16 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Google "Wild life F95zone"  you can try tech demo, or check their patreon

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2022 at 1:45 PM, assassin394 said:

I just start the game to check. Yep definitely Wild Life

638075430_WildlifecScreenshot2022_02.12-01_31_48_99.png.fe4590146bf4f0df4029c79690ca9ab6.png

1047800776_WildlifecScreenshot2022_02.12-01_37_41_30.png.23442b7b4e059e98c3d90eddc83c6de6.png

What build of the game is this? As I absolutely have not been able to do anything other then play as Max or Maya. Some say there's a character creator, but I can't find it.

13 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

What build of the game is this? As I absolutely have not been able to do anything other then play as Max or Maya. Some say there's a character creator, but I can't find it.

You need to talk with characters and select "possess" or something on that line, to customize you can do it while a scene is playing.