A Tiny Request

Adam Jensen

"Ugh, crushed tit" may be one of my favorite quotes ever from now on haha :P

I have some good news! I replicated the crushed breast with TBBP on my end and fixed it in 3DS. Most of the time when there's an issue like that it's usually just a twisted bone, so this next release I'm putting up here shortly will have corrected bones for TBBP and should no longer cause the squishyness!

Animation Update!

I now have a full 180 degree motion for covered animations! That means from walking left to right and everything in between! To rehash, this is for the CBBE body but I added support for the TBBP body type since WrythePhokas provided some good feedback about a particularly flattened booby. After all of the animations are finished, I'll convert them for UNP and so on. (Thanks again for finding that bug!)

Next update will have animations covering the remaining 180 degrees in the reverse motion, and after that I'll work on run and sprint animations. 

I have a busy personal day ahead for me but my next post update will be some new content for the main mod and some lighting and water fixes!

Stay tuned! Test the animations and let me know how they work for you!

Edit: I've added the most recent version from v.6 of the mod below!

Much better - no titcrushing this time :)

Perhaps the jiggling is a bit too jiggly considering the fact that she's covering her bosom, but that's an aesthetic choice that's completely yours to make. Saw no bugs while running through the animations. 

Good job :)

*Edit for speling because drunk.

WHLN v.6

(Work in Progress)

Changelog:

WHLN v.6

-Added a little morning surprise for when you awaken in the cell (Dovahkiin sure knows how to party!)

-Added dead bandits throughout the entire cell

-Finished new 180 degree walking/running covered animations (still working on sprint, jump, sneak and all reverse animations). They can be found in the attachments below.

-Made a big mess in the tavern area 

-Scripted a few objects to trigger comical lines when activated

-Fixed a bug with the water where you would "fall through" the water

-Fixed previously released walking covered animations to avoid boob crushing (*shudders*)

-Added custom music to the cell, thanks lucioxxz!

-Started Navmeshing the playable area to add support for followers (in case it's implemented)

WHLN v.5

-Added clutter to the cell, fleshed out the entrance/bar area

-Robust the areas around the cave

-Added tables, chairs, lots of empty bottles, finished the floor for the bar, added a stage for bards/entertainers, added a kitchen and storage area

-Added a secondary camping site before the one on the island, complete with a cooking spit and unlit campfire

WHLN v.4

-Interior cell is 100% complete and ready for robusting with NPCs, clutter and scripts! Scripting and detailing already in progress!

-Cell was optimized for high FPS systems by enabling zone loading at three key junctions

-Fixed 100% of all clipping/seam issues from past releases

-Added a cave entrance to the Skyrim overworld that connects directly to the cell

-Added a scripted, pullchain-operated door at the entrance/exit to the Skyrim overworld; the door can only be operated from inside the cell. This will help keep out non quest-specific players from wandering into the play area from the outside and tampering with/exploring the cell contents prematurely

-Named the cell Hole in the Ground to give an impression of a very small cave cell in case anyone discovers the cave from the outside and wanders in; also, once the official quest begins (not completed) and you are taken to the actual cell, you'll discover that Hole in the Ground is actually the name of a secret pub owned and operated by bandits, which, upon you waking up from a night of dragon-sized drinking discover that you killed all of the bandits while blacked out, leaving you to rediscover the aftermath of the event. Lots of hilariousness is planned!

Goals:

(Current as of 7/17/13)

1. Build a plot Done!

2. Flesh out play area (cells) Done!

3. Robust play area (add details, NPCs, clutter, ect.) Done!

4. Script events  In progress...

5. Finalize changes, test for errors/bugs

6. Public release

Bugs:

(All previous bugs fixed! Thanks for the comments!)

-NPC's may have discolored faces until I remake the mod into an .esm (vs an .esp)

-Depending on which ENB series you use, snow may appear very bright

Continue to let me know if you see anything and I'll fix it up!

Special instructions:

-Work in progress. As always, feel free to download and playtest! Feedback and bug reporting is always appreciated and I won't send the Thalmor after you! (Seriously! And Hagravens!)

-To reach the cell via the method that will be used by the quest, open the console (tilde key, looks like this: ~) and type in coc 000blackout and press enter.

-To exit, find the far hallway northeast of the cell and pull a chain lever to open the large door to the outside

Next release will have:

-More animations for the cover system!

-Implementing quest basics to start quest testing. (Quest testing, test que-- ...yeah it's a tongue twister.)

Special thanks:

lucioxxz for the great custom music/finding the water bugs!

WrythePhokas for finding the breast bug!

Let me know what you think!

Female Covered Animations CBBE-TBBP BBP 7-17-13.rar

I checked out the area, can't find any holes to fall through any more in the lake. Loved the "chef bandit", wondered how much dancing I did on that stage in the bar and how I was dressed as I did it.

The already naked bandits all seemed to be carrying some gold on them, if you killed and stripped them it would seem odd to have left them with gold. Also the dead bodies don't work well with SOS, they have ghost erections.

post-76788-0-84771800-1374083403_thumb.png

I checked out the area, can't find any holes to fall through any more in the lake. Loved the "chef bandit", wondered how much dancing I did on that stage in the bar and how I was dressed as I did it.

The already naked bandits all seemed to be carrying some gold on them, if you killed and stripped them it would seem odd to have left them with gold. Also the dead bodies don't work well with SOS, they have ghost erections.

My bandits were naked?! I messed up something somewhere, they all had armor earlier. I think it might be because I tried to block their inventory lol.

Thanks for testing out the water and for reporting that strange naked bug!

I did a quick run through. All bandits were clothed except the pair lying in the hay outside. I found no objects to interact with and I couldn't get a word out of the "girls from last night" (not sure If they talk yet, just wanted to mention it).

It felt as though the lighting in the place was off. Snow was blindingly bright, less so when I turned off my ENB, but still very bright. The glare off the fire on the tent by the lake was very bright as well. (It strikes me now that I write this that the blinding brightness might simply be a colossal hangover :) ).

The steep climbs, f.ex. out of the lake and the climb on the other side of the bar, can be a bit tricky - I didn't run straight up, but got caught on something and had to wiggle my way up. Not a big thing and something you see elsewhere in the world. 

I was a bit miffed that I couldn't find any of the interactive objects, but I've always been bad at scavenger hunts.

Hmm. Can't think of anything else - looks good to me :)

Edit: Added pic.

jJkN6M8.jpg?1

Guest Xluxlu

i have curiosity for the secret door, is another cell for the quests? or some extras? i don´t know why but i imagine a clown inside playing whit others girls jajajaja

I did a quick run through. All bandits were clothed except the pair lying in the hay outside. I found no objects to interact with and I couldn't get a word out of the "girls from last night" (not sure If they talk yet, just wanted to mention it).

It felt as though the lighting in the place was off. Snow was blindingly bright, less so when I turned off my ENB, but still very bright. The glare off the fire on the tent by the lake was very bright as well. (It strikes me now that I write this that the blinding brightness might simply be a colossal hangover :) ).

The steep climbs, f.ex. out of the lake and the climb on the other side of the bar, can be a bit tricky - I didn't run straight up, but got caught on something and had to wiggle my way up. Not a big thing and something you see elsewhere in the world.

I was a bit miffed that I couldn't find any of the interactive objects, but I've always been bad at scavenger hunts.

Hmm. Can't think of anything else - looks good to me :)

Edit: Added pic.

jJkN6M8.jpg?1

I'm glad my bandits are working correctly, could just be an incompatibility with SOS. (Those two naked bandits in the hay were intentional haha) I can smooth out the ramps leading out of the water and coming up from the kitchen area, I just realized what you meant by it being a little difficult to walk up and should be an easy fix. The glare off the fire can be reduced, I had it up pretty high to give off a drowned red look since it was the only major light source in the big cave area. The snow might just be an ENB effect but I'll definitely see what I can do!

Also the current interactive objects are right next to the two naked bandits, they were originally posted on the target but fell off because of a CK bug where havok settling doesn't work.

Quick progress update!

I'm currently scripting the entire quest and gathering the required knowledge to finish the mod. There may be an extra cell to make later depending on how the story progresses but at this point, I'm just going to knock out the scripts and get the quest up and running in the quest screen. To test, I'll make all of the required objectives in the cave for now and move them out into the world when everything looks saweet!

Side note! Any guys out there want to voice act a few lines of dialogue?

Guest Xluxlu

I can try to record some voices, i have a grabation study in my house ... I only need a preview of the voice what do you need.

I can try to record some voices, i have a grabation study in my house ... I only need a preview of the voice what do you need.

That could work! What type of voice do you have? I'm looking for a mild toned male voice to say a few lines coming from a shady mead salesman :)

Hey. . . you might get with this guy about animations . . . might be able to help. I could see a rolling over getting out of bedroll hungover animation... JUST to shake things up at the beginning.

Thanks for the pointer! I've already begun working on something like that (I've actually talked to him recently to see if he wanted to use my covered animations haha, cool guy!) and it's always good to have outside support!

Guest Xluxlu

That could work! What type of voice do you have? I'm looking for a mild toned male voice to say a few lines coming from a shady mead salesman :)

my voice is ¨tenor¨but i know about control of voice and stuff for record voices, so, i can do all type of voices and i can edit that voices to (for example, edit the record for monsters voices or edit the pitch level etc etc etc.) tell me what do you need and a sample preview of ALL the voice line, because i speak spanish and italian first and for second place i speak english but no very good, for that i need a preview.

my voice is ¨tenor¨but i know about control of voice and stuff for record voices, so, i can do all type of voices and i can edit that voices to (for example, edit the record for monsters voices or edit the pitch level etc etc etc.) tell me what do you need and a sample preview of ALL the voice line, because i speak spanish and italian first and for second place i speak english but no very good, for that i need a preview.

Okay! I'll keep you in mind! ^_^

Archived