A Tiny Request

Adam Jensen

Keeping an eye on this. Unless you need private testers or private commentary, i'm waiting till first release to play it. Want to get the whole experience.

Other than that, I'd recommend that you start a new thread and maintain the first post with current dl's and info. It's kind of a double edged sword... yes you could get more feedbag from the community, but you'd also have to deal with bitching from morons that can't fucking read "WIP". but that's the easy part . . . ignore them.

Anyway, looks to be a fun idea.

WHLN v.4

(Work in Progress)

Update: As promised, I've uploaded my covered idle based on the specifications Grim was looking for. For now, backup your existing mt_idle.hkx in meshes\actors\characters\animation\female and replace it with the one enclosed. 

(Updated 7/5/13)

1. Build a plot Done!

2. Flesh out play area (cells) Done!

3. Robust play area (add details, NPCs, clutter, ect.) Nearing completion...

4. Script events  In progress...

5. Finalize changes, test for errors/bugs

6. Public release

:exclamation:  Release Notes:

What Happened Last Night? ver.4

-Interior cell is 100% complete and ready for robusting with NPCs, clutter and scripts! Scripting and detailing already in progress!

-Cell was optimized for high FPS systems by enabling zone loading at three key junctions

-Fixed 100% of all clipping/seam issues from past releases

-Added a cave entrance to the Skyrim overworld that connects directly to the cell

-Added a scripted, pullchain-operated door at the entrance/exit to the Skyrim overworld; the door can only be operated from inside the cell. This will help keep out non quest-specific players from wandering into the play area from the outside and tampering with/exploring the cell contents prematurely

-Named the cell Hole in the Ground to give an impression of a very small cave cell in case anyone discovers the cave from the outside and wanders in; also, once the official quest begins (not completed) and you are taken to the actual cell, you'll discover that Hole in the Ground is actually the name of a secret pub owned and operated by bandits, which, upon you waking up from a night of dragon-sized drinking discover that you killed all of the bandits while blacked out, leaving you to rediscover the aftermath of the event. Lots of hilariousness is planned!

Bugs:

No current bugs! :D

Unless being out of Sangria is a bug.

Special instructions:

-Please feel free to download and playtest! Feedback and bug reporting is always appreciated! 

-To reach the cell via the method that will be used by the quest, open the console (tilde key, looks like this: ~) and type in coc 000blackout and press enter.

-To exit, find the far hallway northeast of the cell and pull a chain lever to open the large door to the outside

Plans for future releases:

-Better Female Covered animations! Done!

-Clutter!

-Dead NPCs!

-Roasting marshm-- I mean... Quest building!

Enjoy! Run around naked for the full effect!!

what happened last night v.4.rar

post-180455-0-10626400-1372768819_thumb.jpg

post-180455-0-07905900-1372768824_thumb.jpg

post-180455-0-70429000-1372772264_thumb.jpg

post-180455-0-75508100-1372772284_thumb.jpg

post-180455-0-27131400-1372772297_thumb.jpg

post-180455-0-72012000-1373474066_thumb.jpg

Female Covered Animations CBBE-TBBP BBP 7-13-13.rar

WHLN v.5

(Work in Progress)

Update: As promised, I've uploaded my covered idle based on the specifications Grim was looking for. For now, backup your existing mt_idle.hkx in meshes\actors\characters\animation\female and replace it with the one enclosed. 

(Current as of 7/5/13)

1. Build a plot Done!

2. Flesh out play area (cells) Done!

3. Robust play area (add details, NPCs, clutter, ect.) Nearing completion...

4. Script events  In progress...

5. Finalize changes, test for errors/bugs

6. Public release

Release Notes:

What Happened Last Night? ver.5

-Added clutter to the cell, fleshed out the entrance/bar area

-Robust the areas around the cave

-Added tables, chairs, lots of empty bottles, finished the floor for the bar, added a stage for bards/entertainers, added a kitchen and storage area

-Added a secondary camping site before the one on the island, complete with a cooking spit and unlit campfire

Bugs:

Water is a little buggy, you may sink to the bottom but it's being looked into. Thanks to lucioxxz for reporting the bug!

Special instructions:

-Don't forget: feel free to download and playtest! Feedback and bug reporting is always appreciated and I won't send the Thalmor after you! 

-To reach the cell via the method that will be used by the quest, open the console (tilde key, looks like this: ~) and type in coc 000blackout and press enter.

-To exit, find the far hallway northeast of the cell and pull a chain lever to open the large door to the outside

Next release will have:

-Dead NPCs scattered everywhere in funny positions and stuff!

Let me know what you think!

post-180455-0-10525100-1373073755_thumb.jpg

post-180455-0-27068100-1373073759_thumb.jpg

post-180455-0-36628900-1373073764_thumb.jpg

post-180455-0-97021700-1373073770_thumb.jpg

post-180455-0-49759100-1373073777_thumb.jpg

post-180455-0-44699400-1373073783_thumb.jpg

post-180455-0-03416400-1373073789_thumb.jpg

post-180455-0-08362800-1373073794_thumb.jpg

what happened last night v.5.rar

Guest Xluxlu

The place is excelent, i like the new decoration, but i in the area of the first camp when i swim in the water my character falls for a moment and then resumes his swim, is only for seconds. Thank =D i can´t wait for the final relase.

edit: Again, sorry my bad english

second edit: in the same place where i can swim, at botton of the lake, some areas have holes and if my character falls into then, return to the beginning of the cell

The place is excelent, i like the new decoration, but i in the area of the first camp when i swim in the water my character falls for a moment and then resumes his swim, is only for seconds. Thank =D i can´t wait for the final relase.

edit: Again, sorry my bad english

second edit: in the same place where i can swim, at botton of the lake, some areas have holes and if my character falls into then, return to the beginning of the cell

Ah! Thank you for the notification! :)

Looking forward to the finished mod. Just a quick question; Does the covered idle replace any idles already in the game, or is it specific to the mod?

Hi there!

It will eventually be triggered to replace the regular standing idle, and eventually all of the movement idles as well until the player character finds something to wear. I'm actually about to upload my own covered animation here shortly!

As promised, here is my covered idle based on the specifications Grim was looking for. For now, just backup your existing idle (mt_idle.hkx) in meshes\actors\characters\animation\female and replace it with the one enclosed. It's mostly finished apart from some minor details, so let me know how it works for you! :)

post-180455-0-92151200-1373472421_thumb.jpg

I've just tried out the mod, but nothing seems to happen? I know its not finished though. But i just drank like 20 wine, and nothing seemed to happen. Is the original mod required? 

I haven't scripted the quest/effects yet. For now it's just the cell, but I'm getting pretty close to that part so be sure to check back soon!

Also if you'd like to go straight to were the quest will eventually take place (for review/testing), type in coc 000blackout into the console and it'll take you straight to the area you would wake up in!

Hope the wine tasted great!

Looking forward to the finished mod. Just a quick question; Does the covered idle replace any idles already in the game, or is it specific to the mod?

Hi there!

It will eventually be triggered to replace the regular standing idle, and eventually all of the movement idles as well until the player character finds something to wear. I'm actually about to upload my own covered animation here shortly!

So, your idles/anims will kick in when the quest is triggered and stop when the quest is done? That's very cool :)

Just a quick progress post:

I've created a walking covered animation to go with the standing idle. I'm still working on the turning and running animations but they'll be posted pretty soon! Also as a side note: these animations are meant to fit with the CBBE body system and are BBP enabled. If you use a body with very small or super large busties, the animations will either 1. not cover your character, or 2. will clip through her arms. Either way, not cool, right? I'm also considering making a set for each body type -- UNP would be first on that list -- for now we're sticking with CBBE.

:idea:  Don't forget! 

Backup your existing mt_idle.hkx and mt_walkforward.hkx found in meshes\actors\characters\animation\female and replace it with the animations enclosed for testing! 

Guest Xluxlu

I use sevenbase BUT i install CBBE to test the animation and is very good =D . i really like the idea and progress of this mod, i can´t wait for the complete idle for run, jump, etc etc.

edit: i have a question, this animations are only active when the quest of this mod start or is always active when my character is without clothes? again sorry my bad english jajajaja

I tested the animations just now. The idle works as beautifully, but the walking animation crushed the hell out my poor girls right tit. I'm using a CB++ TBBP body, so there might be a conflict there.

Just wanted to let you know - great work :)

Thank you kindly! :D

Would you be willing to test a few TBBP files sometime down the road for me?

Archived