Please help! Need to ID the mod that's doing this...

I'm pretty sure that is from SexLabs Defeat - though whether it's the Gouzo, Bane, or Baka edition, or something else, I couldn't tell you...

Is it when you CLICK on them? Or is it when you hit the Interact key (E by default I think)?  I bet it's the latter.

Thank you for letting me know that! So it is Defeat!  And yes, with a controller hit A (which is Keyboard E)

Now this is a right pain in the rear end - because it appears to be interfering with Random Sex and stopping animations from progressing. The animation starts then waits for input.

Defeat should have nothing to do with that mod. And that picture was taken on a Random Sex scene!

OK, now I know I'll have to go off and review load orders.

Random Sex comes before Defeat - which LOOT shoved way down towards the later part of my load order.

Anyone have Defeat more towards the ESMs?

Thank you!

Edited by Bluegunk
15 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

OK, now I know I'll have to go off and review load orders.

That... Will change nothing. You still have the hotkey, the hotkey wins because his only reason to exist is to interfere with all sexlab scenes.

Just change the hotkey

57 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

That... Will change nothing. You still have the hotkey, the hotkey wins because his only reason to exist is to interfere with all sexlab scenes.

Just change the hotkey

OK, thanks!

The hotkey for Defeat is currently   )0 .   That's not what is being pressed on these scenes.  The menu pops up by hitting A on the controller, or E on the keyboard.

Something weird is going on here. Like a broken install or save. 

Edited by Bluegunk
Just now, Bluegunk said:

I'll have a look at it.  But that in itself should not prevent the scenes progressing?

Mh.. No normally it should not. I mean i don't have random sex to confirm any suspicion but i have at least 5 mods in my game who call sex scenes, one of them at least would do things quite similar to random sex and defeat doesn't interfere with any of them as long as i don't press it's key and it shouldn't run any scripts when it's not the mod calling the scene

38 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Mh.. No normally it should not. I mean i don't have random sex to confirm any suspicion but i have at least 5 mods in my game who call sex scenes, one of them at least would do things quite similar to random sex and defeat doesn't interfere with any of them as long as i don't press it's key and it shouldn't run any scripts when it's not the mod calling the scene

Which is my experience in the past.

I guess I may have something that went wrong burnt into the saves. I think the best thing to do is roll back to a place where it is not happening.

A note - the click-target does NOT need to be in a Defeat scene.

What I've seen, is that the popup appears when you: 1) have Defeat installed & activated; and 2) press 'E' (or controller 'A' I guess?) while the crosshair is on anyone having any kind of sex. 

If you were pressing 'A' to do something with Random Sex (haven't tried that mod), like add yourself into the mess party, then Defeat and RandomSex may not be compatible.  Did you ever try selecting 'Talk'?  The choices you expect might be available 'inside' that choice.