Oh God, The Last Of Us Is actually possible!

Don't let it go to your head and be another Swine flu type deal where people got all scared of the swine flu and it was over the news almost all day. then it turned out that a pig coughed and the farmer shit himself

Ā 

But watching other people freak out over the new disease of the month is so entertaining!

Ā 

Don't let it go to your head and be another Swine flu type deal where people got all scared of the swine flu and it was over the news almost all day. then it turned out that a pig coughed and the farmer shit himself

Ā 

But watching other people freak out over the new disease of the month is so entertaining!

Ā 

Ā 

You can say that again. If the Media don't have something to freak out over they will make something up, Hell the last Vaccine I got was the Hep B and Tetanus one that I got in year 7, years ago. I don't have any need for new vaccines anymore, Hell I don't even use medicine anymore either :D

• 2 weeks later...

You can call me dark but the way the world is in right now in a way it would actually be a good thing for this event to happen. Not like the Earth needs a pruning every now and then. I for one would like to see the world burn from time to time. Come on now people you'd be a liar if you didn't think this way at any portion of your life.

• 1 month later...