Oh God, The Last Of Us Is actually possible!

So I googled some things about Cordyceps (A fungus that is used for medicinal purposes but is also an infectious herb in the wild that affects insects.Basicly after a few weeks of being infected with it, the fungus grows out of the carriers brain and releases spores.) It turns out, more than 55% of humans are infected with a cordyceps carried by the house cat.Basicly, it gives you either extreme paranoia and or schizophrenia and is one of the causes for suicide, car crashes and distrust of others.Gear up, throw your cats away, and grab a few gas masks o.o

Source: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-General/Human-Cordyceps-type-fungus-discovered-No-joke/td-p/37081691

Yes, emily has schizopernia from either genetic heritage or pet germs. But it's under complete control and mighty perception.

If you have schizopernia make sure you're powerful enough for internal struggle.

Getting your other half to cooperate is important and filled the your mind archetype with valuable 'quotes' and psychological knowledge to avoid being ruled by paradox _ paradigm of schizopernia.

No senses of throwing the pet out of the bed. When we have no friends to talk with, so Enjoy the symbiotic and get immunity.

- But it's under complete control and mighty perception.

- your other half

Maybe you (all of the collective) should start referring to yourselves as "we" and "us".

Eddie Brock comes to mind. Or the Borg.

And Legion from Mass Effect xD!

So basically this proves that dogs are better mascots :P? Not that I needed a scientific research to know that, though.

The smell of heresy from this post is overpowering; we must cover it with cleansing fire.

I'm sorry internet, but I am a dog lover xD!

We may carry cordyceps but we are fine, we are immune to it.

IF somehow cordyceps mutate and does start affecting humans we will not become those crazy zombie like creatures. Cordyceps does not work like that. Now obv this is based on what I have researched and studied about cordyceps, we will probably die in one spot and release tons of spores. ALSO cordyceps does manipulate mind to force us to climb to highest spot possible before we die. So the chance of this happening imo is 0%. Zombie Apocalypse though, is another story...

I read this stuff from a biology book and actually came up as a question for my exam interestingly enough... 

Yep, dogs figure into religions just like cats.

Additionally dogs are referred to as "man's best friend".  If that doesn't smash all other arguments then I don't know what would.  :P

Oh, should I be worried about a vine growing out of my left ear....... :(

I thought it was kinda creepy.  

I have also been hungering for flesh lately......maybe even brains...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Additionally dogs are referred to as "man's best friend".  If that doesn't smash all other arguments then I don't know what would.

They also say "diamonds are a girl's best friend", but I have better friends than a wad of compressed carbon. One of them being my cat.

- But it's under complete control and mighty perception.

- your other half

Maybe you (all of the collective) should start referring to yourselves as "we" and "us".

Eddie Brock comes to mind. Or the Borg.

And Legion from Mass Effect xD!

The word 'We' are used between 'Selves' are used internally.

It doesn't make sense on refering oneself as "we" externally with when one dominating persona.

Emily don't expect the mundane to understand - it's a fight club. :dodgy:

I always knew dogs were man's best friend!

Will I get nifty powers like the guy in The Last of Us or am I doomed to die a mediocre human being due to my lack of awesome powers?

Also, from WebMD - "Cordyceps is a fungus that lives on certain caterpillars in the high mountain regions of China. Supplement makers are able to get enough of the product to sell because cordyceps will reproduce in the laboratory" 

O_O