[Idea] Blackout

Adam Jensen

I know we have the awesome Sanguine's Debauchery as an alternative to death, but I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice to have a mod where whenever your health reaches 0 you lose consciousness. The idea would be that for instance if bandits defeated you, pc would lose consciousness and wake up in a dungeon without her/his equipment.

From here, PC would had to make a stealthy escape, a la Metal Gear and her/his belongings would be in a chest in said dungeon. Think of it as vanilla prison break, but a bit more hardcore. Since I dunno whether the dungeon could be random or not, I was thinking that perhaps a good idea would be to set/make a dungeon for a few of the factions participating in this mod. For instance the bandits would have their stronghold, necromancers a tower, you name it. 

Each place could be specifically designed based on the faction and this in turn could even enhance the somewhat stealthy gameplay. What do you guys think?

Maybe when you reach zero health your opponent starts to rape you and then knocks you unconsious. Then you wake up in a dungeon without your gear (save quest items) and have to get them from a chest in the same dungeon.

I actually dig this idea.

This isn't a bad idea,(in fact, I quite like it, very similar to the dungeons from the Shivering Isles of Oblivion) but it doesn't necessarily belong in the Adult mods section, does it?

I posted it here, because I think it would involve zaz one way or the other.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see this idea together with Sanguine's Debauchery Mod. Think, when you are defeated, you stay unconsious and wake up bondaged like Sanguine's Debauchery, where you have a master and Zaz animations tools. So you have try to scape away from view of your master and others that stay on the dungeon, in sneak mode, without that script that says "you should stay close to your master", where the character comes back automatically to your master, like happens in SD Mod. At this point you have two options, one is try to steal the master key and recover your things or just scape bondaged and seek for help (like some guard) and be released to get back to dungeon, kill the master and recover your things.

What do you think?

Expanding on what Winchester said, you could escape while still bound/handcuffed/gagged/whatever the adult modding community can dream up and have to find a guard or otherwise friendly NPC to get you out of your bindings. However, depending on the NPC they could instead choose to have their way with you or a number of other reactions - perhaps even imprisoning you themselves. For example, a Whiterun guard at the gates would happily cut your bindings, or the Riverwood blacksmith could remove your iron collar, but a couple of hunters in the wilderness might take advantage of your situation, or maybe even a hold guard in a remote location.

Also, it stands to reason that certain bindings would require certain people to remove them. Anyone with a knife could get rid of some rope handcuffs/collar but you would need a blacksmith to remove iron handcuffs/collar, and possibly even a court wizard or friendly mage to remove magical bindings (if there was such a thing).

In any case, I hope this becomes a mod, it would be amazing.

Archived