[HALF-SOLVED] How do I pick a specific SexLabs animation? [or, Is My Computer Gay?]

I'm a little tired of watching whatever SexLabs animation RNG wants to watch, instead of what _I_ want.  I DON'T want to go through and disable all of the animations then enable just one. 

Is there some hotkey that pulls up a picklist (that I've missed)?  Or (oh no) yet another mod-to-enhance-a-mod ?

"Everything works" and animations do play, etc.,  That's all good.

I'm sure there's a nice simple answer that will make me feel very foolish - now's your opportunity to throw a virtual pie in my face.  ?

Edited by qalavix
eschewing obfuscation and advocationalizing straightforwardness

After looking a whole minute for a google pie i gave up.. Now i wanna have pie. For that i hate you rn.

Use SL Tools or Defeats Hotkey for that, you can search by name and tag while in animation.  *grmls. Googles if a bakery's still open somewhere.*

Edited by Gukahn

There are mods that can help with that. Defeat, for instance, includes a hotkey for picking an animation sequence. You will be limited to whatever subset SL has picked in terms of tags (consensual, aggressive, MF, FF, etc) , but otherwise you can choose which of the animations in the selected subset list is played.

Afaik, Defeat's hotkey is the numeral 0 by default. and "o" is the default hotkey in SL for picking a random animation from the animation sequence subset chosen by SL (or whichever mod calls the SL animation engine).

Oh, and FYI, if you don't want the normal operation of Defeat, you can configure it to effectively "not operate" and still gain the benefit of that selection hotkey... fwiw. There may be other mods that allow selection, not sure, this one I do know provides it though.

edit: disclaimer - I was writing this when Guhkan posted his reply, just in case there's any confusion as to why I posted...didn't realize he'd answered already

Edited by anjenthedog
1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

After looking a whole minute for a google pie i gave up.. Now i wanna have pie. For that i hate you rn.

*begins sobbing in remorse*  ?

?

Okay, and I guess related - is there any way to change SexLabs' 'mind' about which tags it has picked?  Because RNG also is showing an... unnatural fondness for male-on-male action, even when it's two females; and if they don't have penises (it hurt not to type 'penii') one or more will be 'gifted' with a penis, in addition to a strap-on often showing up in the mix.  (I suppose I should consider myself lucky it at least gets the number of participants correct.  Usually.)

Edited by qalavix
  • qalavix changed the title to [HALF-SOLVED] How do I pick a specific SexLabs animation? [or, Is My Computer Gay?]