A big THANK YOU for Sex Lab.

Guest SexualAardvark

Guest SexualAardvark

I tried to do some mod work myself in Skyrim before; I quit and burned out after two months of 60 hour weeks and almost no endorsements. Encouragement is really important to a modder's mental health! So, this isn't really much of a discussion, but I wanted to give a big, big thank you to the developers behind SexLab and those who make the individual mods. I was a bit skeptical, but they work together really well, and it's quite an achievement.

I may take up modding again, and if I can find a way to integrate some SexLab stuff, I will. 

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU as well for the great SexLab team for making Skyrim a much more beautiful place to live in, especially for us with the perverted minds :)

And also a thank you to CindySkye for bringing this up.

Personally, it felt really, really bad to enjoy someone's or a group's effort without any sort of acknowledgement of appreciation.

And pressing the "Like This" button is not adequate enough to satiate the feeling to tell you the truth (partly because I do not know what is its function :P )

So... THANK YOU SEXLAB TEAM!

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU as well for the great SexLab team for making Skyrim a much more beautiful place to live in, especially for us with the perverted minds :)

And also a thank you to CindySkye for bringing this up.

Personally, it felt really, really bad to enjoy someone's or a group's effort without any sort of acknowledgement of appreciation.

And pressing the "Like This" button is not adequate enough to satiate the feeling to tell you the truth (partly because I do not know what is its function :P )

So... THANK YOU SEXLAB TEAM!

Amen to that.  I managed to get everything loaded and running correctly........and this is significantly better than any other set of mods I have seen.   Nice work everyone.

I don't think I've actually said just how much I'm grateful for the explosion of imaginative work that's been done in the last couple of months.

spaceman, where ever you are, and  cmod, the same. Thanks for your work.

redneck2x, arizona_steve, trixy, bromm83, jackbite83, bjonrk, shane4244, soldier321, Goubo, skyrimll, dkatryl, robo00, and of course ashal. Thank you for a fucking good time.

I've tried to make sure I named everyone that's been essential to my recent gaming. If I missed someone, thanks to you as well.

I don't think I've actually said just how much I'm grateful for the explosion of imaginative work that's been done in the last couple of months.

redneck2x, arizona_steve, trixy, bromm83, jackbite83, bjonrk, shane4244, soldier321, Goubo, skyrimll, dkatryl, robo00, and of course ashal. Thank you for a fucking good time.

I've tried to make sure I named everyone that's been essential to my recent gaming. If I missed someone, thanks to you as well.

Seconded. Thank you all very, very much.

And Arrok!  How could I have possibly forgotten the animaestro!

Just passing by to throw an endorsement too.

It's not only that you have now all available sex positions and animations collected into one mod, the animations work much better and fitting as in the formerly used mods. I want to give a special thanks for the cum effect and synchronisation. The voices are really well made.

Archived