EDITED: Need help figuring out why my female character(s) body becomes "glossy"

Whenever I change outfits or become naked.  My body becomes glossy, besides the head / feet and hands aren't glossy.  Going into racemenu seems to remove the gloss effect but if i change my body weight slider, it becomes glossy again.  I don't use more than one skin texture.  I use cbbe body type, cbbe 3ba, pure skin.  No i didn't select glossy in the pure mod selection or whatever it's called.  I thought maybe it's wet and cold or wet function reduxe so i disabled them and went to start a new save.  Still having the gloss issue! I can't think of anything else that could making this happen.  Yes i am on the latest skyrim se / skse64 AE build.  I try googling about it and saw a post about having the same issue but no fix!

Edited: read my post below. I hope it helps.

Second edit: NVM the bug came back out of nowhere again ? now i am dealing with the issue again!  I STILL can't figure why this is happening.  Maybe it's a load order issue but none of the mods i have adds glossy effect besides wet function deluxe but i disabled it and the bug still there.  Even new saves it still shows up.

Edited by Charlves

Welcome to the club of the magically glowy body, or "the MGB" as we call it ;)  (joke, there is no MGB)

There are dozens of explanations, and dozens of other posts about it. If you find one and are able to fix it, please let the rest of us know.  scroll down through the tech support postings and you'll find some more... Maye even find your solution in it, since some claim to have fixed it (I haven't)

The most logical one I've found has to do with bad/"corrupted" racemenu presets, although in my case, even though I've found errors in my racemenu preset, I still haven't successfully solved the puzzle.  My chick no longer dons slot-32 items and instead derives her body protection from artificially boosted items worn elsewhere.

Edited by anjenthedog
typo
  • Charlves changed the title to EDITED: Need help figuring out why my female character(s) body becomes "glossy"