need help downloading skyrim special edition sex lab mods and animations

2 hours ago, jrs.1400 said:

can some one send me a link to the mods you use for skyrim sexlab and animations i cant get them to work every time i try it please

What mod manager are you using?  There are guides on how to do it depending on which mod manager you are using.

Did you install FNIS and run it through your mod manager?  I haven't used Vortex, so I can't say if it is different than MO2. 

When you run FNIS, are you getting error messages or warnings?  If so, you can post it here and someone can explain the problem.

If you have no error messages or warnings when running FNIS, did you register the animations in the MCM menus in the game?  If the animations are not registered in SL or in SLAL (SL Animation Loader) then the game will not "know" that you have any animations.  You have to register each time you start a new game for Skyrim to find them.

1 hour ago, ttts1 said:

Did you install FNIS and run it through your mod manager?  I haven't used Vortex, so I can't say if it is different than MO2. 

Oh Vortex tends to complain vociferously if you don't install FNIS.  Running FNIS is integrated into it's deploy function.  You just have to tell Vortex where FNIS is installed.

9 minutes ago, aurreth said:

Oh Vortex tends to complain vociferously if you don't install FNIS.  Running FNIS is integrated into it's deploy function.  You just have to tell Vortex where FNIS is installed.

can u send me all the sexlab mods and animations that work for you?

5 minutes ago, jrs.1400 said:

can u send me all the sexlab mods and animations that work for you?

You use Vortex?  Download the correct version of SexLab, drag it from your downloads folder to the bottom panel of Vortex's Downloads tab.  Install it.  Go into the game, go to the mod configuration menu.  Find SexLab.  It has a place on the right hand side that says something like "Click to Install".  Do that.  Exit MCM and wait.  Takes a minute.

Boom, SexLab and it's native animations installed.