Help All my Npcs and character are stuck in A pose

So i decided to retun to playing Skyrim Modded after a brake from and collage after i fixed the skse i loaded up my skyrim with no issues and selected the prisoner Save file and i was met with A posing Npcs all of them are in this pose none of them move so i thought i was a usual bug for not playing for awhile so i loaded a new save and it was the exact same thing even the horses didn't want to use there animations  Here is the mods i have installed just incase you need that information

ScreenShot2.png

Help2.PNG

Help.PNG

28 minutes ago, worik said:

Plus: It looks like you are mixing SE with AE mods.

That's not a good idea.

Nope not mixing them there just the latest ones for SE People have started to stop calling it Speicial addition due to the anniversery update for example the racemenu SE was updated to AE yet its still the same same thing for using the script extender it works with out needing to down grade skyrim to a older version cause for some reason people are calling SE "Oldrim" 

3 hours ago, Vexin253124 said:

Nope not mixing them there just the latest ones for SE People have started to stop calling it Speicial addition due to the anniversery update for example the racemenu SE was updated to AE yet its still the same same thing for using the script extender it works with out needing to down grade skyrim to a older version cause for some reason people are calling SE "Oldrim" 

Spoiler

Facepalm Moments, part 16 | Fun

4 hours ago, Vexin253124 said:

That's right:

Skyrim LE aka Oldrim is the 32bit version

Skyrim SE is the 64bit version up to gameversion 1.5.97, while Skyrim AE means Skyrim SE 1.6.xx and above.

but you are using SoS SE + SoSAE and SexLabFramework SE + SexLabFramework AE.

Decide which version you want to play and run FNIS, then the T-Pose should be gone.

Edited by Lyreal
6 hours ago, Lyreal said:

That's right:

Skyrim LE aka Oldrim is the 32bit version

Skyrim SE is the 64bit version up to gameversion 1.5.97, while Skyrim AE means Skyrim SE 1.6.xx and above.

but you are using SoS SE + SoSAE and SexLabFramework SE + SexLabFramework AE.

Decide which version you want to play and run FNIS, then the T-Pose should be gone.

Excellent explanation.

• 5 months later...
On 1/23/2022 at 11:19 PM, Vexin253124 said:

So i decided to retun to playing Skyrim Modded after a brake from and collage after i fixed the skse i loaded up my skyrim with no issues and selected the prisoner Save file and i was met with A posing Npcs all of them are in this pose none of them move so i thought i was a usual bug for not playing for awhile so i loaded a new save and it was the exact same thing even the horses didn't want to use there animations  Here is the mods i have installed just incase you need that information

ScreenShot2.png

Help2.PNG

Help.PNG

this exactly happened to me after mod apocalpse unistaling a non working mod with animations.

reran finis and didn't help so i deleted all but tools in my overfwrite file and reinstaled it and deleted skse folder in document/mygames/skyrim se.

reran finis repacked overwrite files. ran game pulled skse file from overwrite and repacked it ran finis again and game worked fine