On 1/31/2022 at 2:58 PM, ralphlaurenpolo said:

Very fascinating. It's giving me Eyes Wide Shut vibes. Really looking forward to seeing where this one goes! 

That's what I was getting too. Epic masterpiece and very esoteric symbolism. It's not just sex as people would assume. anyways I'm getting side tracked... Good to see I'm not the only fan of EWS.

Weller household

Carissa Weller

Carissa loved a lot in life but the things that topped her list was baking, being surrounded by nature and being part of the elite coven run by her close friend Antoinette Van Leeuwen. She loved biting into a rich pastry that she had made with her own hands and tasting the sweet cream. Suppose you could say the same about her daughter too. When you were raised within the club, what they all did was seen as normal. As normal as the sun that shined and the plants that grew. And she loved her daughter very much, especially when she helped her to enjoy her own body or to watch her enjoying herself with someone else she loved and trusted, another member of the coven.

1924578797_CarissaWeller.thumb.png.ae581920f1e54a26cf21a71b9850b9e6.png

Spoiler

1175415226_CarissaWeller-1.thumb.png.fd20ffe2829215a68297d08838c5fe4f.png

Lia Weller

Lia Weller had grown up in a household that loved nature which made her always want to fight for it. It was one of her biggest passions really, protecting the environment. She was a spunky high school senior who was outgoing and used her clout, as well as her determination to get things done. It’s just how she was raised. She enjoyed being the only child of her mothers, so that all the focus was on her when it came to love and affection. And she especially enjoyed when the foreign exchange student came to live with them, giving her someone to share with her mother.

363478566_LiaWeller.thumb.png.9df4e4a30f0cab0988c8ab0a8c9f47b0.png

Spoiler

96294422_LiaWeller-1.thumb.png.6ee9ea29f8b3c8004e304f87c259e9c6.png

Mariam Speer

Mariam Speer had come to the country the previous year, her head full of stereotypes and preconceived notions about it. Luckily, her host family were well off and had helped her see just how different things were. She had been interested in girls before the exchange, but Lia had helped her cross that threshold into full on lesbian, staying up all night showing her things she could only dream off. And then to be taught even more by Carissa? Mariam loved when the Wellers took her to the coven meetings, introducing her as their daughter, as their sister. And how they would look at her with such love. It made her not want to ever return home.

361086138_MariamSpeer.thumb.png.f15f95d9b48c07b4511e36c62e4f45b0.png

Spoiler

2012971507_MariamSpeer-1.thumb.png.5f72b107706109ba4b431cb9d41f6335.png

Scholl household

Lucia Pettit

Lucia Pettit had lost her husband decades ago. She had been busy raising a family that she had forgotten what positive attention could feel like. She wasn’t as petit as her last name implied, with generous hips and breasts. For so long, she had disliked her curves. Only after her youngest had finally moved out did she start to experience life again, diving into the world of her sexuality like a baby deer, with eyes wide open. And the first person who offered her attention was her neglected son in law David. What had started out as morning coffee and both of them being ignored by Kristen had evolved slowly into an attraction and finally resulted in an affair that she hated to admit, she was enjoying quite a bit. She liked to give and he was there to take. They balanced each other out in that aspect. And he deserved a lot. Being so ignored and pushed aside. It wasn’t right.

201378110_LuciaPettit.thumb.png.eb96e0b4a89a1ae54295b9be2e869762.png

Spoiler

962289982_LuciaPettit-1.thumb.png.35cf26f0116f80099bae31d6286f2cc9.png

David Scholl

David Scholl was lonely. That was the sad truth of it. His wife was brilliant and as much as he wished he was, he just wasn’t. He sold overpriced homes to people who had too much money than they knew what to do with. Don’t get me wrong, he would gladly part a fool from their money but after hours, he hated to go home. All he would hear was his wife’s music playing throughout the house. All day, he would hear her music but never see her. She had taken to sleeping in her studio instead of next to him in bed, leaving him feeling cold and distant. That’s when he had turned to Lucia. She wasn’t necessarily his type but she was available. She was always available and that’s what he liked about her. She listened and actually saw him instead of ignoring him for other things. She was older yes, but she knew what she was doing with her mouth. She didn’t see what an amazing person she was, always smiling and just shrugging when he called her beautiful.

1238633162_DavidScholl.thumb.png.4a5c04a1af2f84ff925b875c5add6d5b.png

Spoiler

1077861484_DavidScholl-1.thumb.png.c6fb00cef0040de5bac012089e5b39d3.png

Kristen Scholl

Kristen Scholl was a musician and that is what drove her to wake up each morning, to know that something lay inside her that needed to be shown to the world. That demanded to be let loose for others to hear. That’s why she was so manic about getting their next album out. She knew what they created would change the world. She knew her music was at the top of her priority list but it always hurt her when she saw David going off by himself. She wished he would try to involve himself in her music somehow, just to be closer to her. It was hard for her to understand, when people couldn’t see how important it was. She was a loyal person, committed to him as her husband. But at the same time, she wondered if she was more committed to the ensemble than to her marriage?

502315510_KristenScholl.thumb.png.d45b46fa0de80d28b3c5b58e95c750be.png

Spoiler

1168831413_KristenScholl-1.thumb.png.5f82b4f922548024efecc55531ad5f36.png

Edited by FranziskusFelix
On 1/29/2023 at 5:00 AM, johnjohn_83 said:

any chance you can uplaod all those households ?

I might. I made an attempt but I don't think I got it right. Mods folder is a bit of a mess and my file sizes are too big. I need to do a bit more work in making things organized and less taxing in terms of download.

8 hours ago, FranziskusFelix said:

I might. I made an attempt but I don't think I got it right. Mods folder is a bit of a mess and my file sizes are too big. I need to do a bit more work in making things organized and less taxing in terms of download.

Please!

22 hours ago, Nickco said:

Please!

LOL ok!

I've done some preliminary exploration and it's looking good. If I don't include traits, script files and some other general stuff I use for all of them (so I can just link to the creator), files should go down to a reasonable size. Also, good exercise anyway, as I've spotted some redundancies. No promise on when exactly, but uploads should be coming back in the next few days/weeks.

I've started uploading the peeps, hopefully in a more organized way:

@Nickco and @johnjohn_83 , I am completely new at sharing tray files. Would you mind checking if what I've uploaded is the stuff you're looking for? For example, I've not included any other outfits apart from the everyday one, to keep the files small enough. After all, I suppose that y'all will "dress up" the sims as you see fit in your worlds. Just let me know if you have any feedback, so I can try to make things better. Thanks!

On 1/26/2023 at 4:30 PM, FranziskusFelix said:

Weller household

Carissa Weller

Carissa loved a lot in life but the things that topped her list was baking, being surrounded by nature and being part of the elite coven run by her close friend Antoinette Van Leeuwen. She loved biting into a rich pastry that she had made with her own hands and tasting the sweet cream. Suppose you could say the same about her daughter too. When you were raised within the club, what they all did was seen as normal. As normal as the sun that shined and the plants that grew. And she loved her daughter very much, especially when she helped her to enjoy her own body or to watch her enjoying herself with someone else she loved and trusted, another member of the coven.

1924578797_CarissaWeller.thumb.png.ae581920f1e54a26cf21a71b9850b9e6.png

Reveal hidden contents

1175415226_CarissaWeller-1.thumb.png.fd20ffe2829215a68297d08838c5fe4f.png

Lia Weller

Lia Weller had grown up in a household that loved nature which made her always want to fight for it. It was one of her biggest passions really, protecting the environment. She was a spunky high school senior who was outgoing and used her clout, as well as her determination to get things done. It’s just how she was raised. She enjoyed being the only child of her mothers, so that all the focus was on her when it came to love and affection. And she especially enjoyed when the foreign exchange student came to live with them, giving her someone to share with her mother.

363478566_LiaWeller.thumb.png.9df4e4a30f0cab0988c8ab0a8c9f47b0.png

Reveal hidden contents

96294422_LiaWeller-1.thumb.png.6ee9ea29f8b3c8004e304f87c259e9c6.png

Mariam Speer

Mariam Speer had come to the country the previous year, her head full of stereotypes and preconceived notions about it. Luckily, her host family were well off and had helped her see just how different things were. She had been interested in girls before the exchange, but Lia had helped her cross that threshold into full on lesbian, staying up all night showing her things she could only dream off. And then to be taught even more by Carissa? Mariam loved when the Wellers took her to the coven meetings, introducing her as their daughter, as their sister. And how they would look at her with such love. It made her not want to ever return home.

361086138_MariamSpeer.thumb.png.f15f95d9b48c07b4511e36c62e4f45b0.png

Reveal hidden contents

2012971507_MariamSpeer-1.thumb.png.5f72b107706109ba4b431cb9d41f6335.png

Nice Sims Ever made! 

3 hours ago, P_Steel said:

Very nice premise for a mod. Quesion though: for this to work as intended in the narrative, dont we need also a savegeme with the NPCs relations and stuff?

Thank you, glad you are enjoying it.

In answer to your question: I'm slowly uploading all the characters, and have many more to publish (and upload). My current thinking is that I will leave y'all to create a savegame/world and go with your own interpretations, as this uploading my save may spiral out of control otherwise, especially in terms of CC for buildings etc.

Two couples

Chloe Whiterspoon

Chloe Whiterspoon loved their living arrangement. She loved that if she was horny in the morning, she had her choice of three people to help scratch that need. She loved to sit with friends, when they whined about not getting enough sex and trying to imagine what that must feel like? They had all moved in together in their college days and she had so many options for sex that she nearly drown in it. But she would listen and commiserate with them. She loved that both Desmond and Joe were well endowed, their cocks stretching her until she cried out for more. And she especially loved to make Joe cry, while she went down on his fiancée, making him watch but not get to join in. Nothing turned her on more than that really, unless Desmond was fucking her from behind while it all happened.

2004736340_ChloeWhiterspoon.thumb.png.12cc5c71ab88712a5e1f5e1ff1b79f77.png

Spoiler

327886562_ChloeWhiterspoon-1.thumb.png.6b66d44b7e4a9ba8b33c88bd6663b8ca.png

Desmond Welsh

Desmond Welsh was a smart guy. And he liked to be around other smart people. It made him feel at home. The people he lived with made him feel welcome and loved. That’s why they had all lived together for years, since the college days. Despite Desmond being a nerd, he listed sex high on the list of things he loved. And not just sex with his fiancée Chloe. He enjoyed sex with Emily also. They all lived together in a large apartment they shared. Nerds were good at looking at life as an experiment. Desmond knew what Chloe liked but he liked to test our new positions, new angles to see if there was anything he could do better. It’s what made him a good lover, someone who strived to do better.

626052046_DesmondWelsh.thumb.png.2fbbe258dfebb5eee2a8a3fee3b01792.png

Spoiler

2134823741_DesmondWelsh-1.thumb.png.d67b1ef93ec1eb16e78c4d580f2bc930.png

Emily McDowell

Emily McDowell was a gym bunny and a health nut. When she wasn't at the office, she was in the gym. She liked to stay healthy for the all night sex sessions they enjoyed having, especially the weekends where they only left the bed to eat and shower. She loved that they had four high incomes among them and they worked together in order to afford the finer things in life. It was what a relationship, no matter how unconventional, was supposed to be like. She liked to stay flexible, both in her sexual preferences and in her body. With the size of their dicks, you had to stay loose.

1159549138_EmilyMcDowell.thumb.png.fbddff1af520bd07f027889bcf21d59a.png

Spoiler

1740590825_EmilyMcDowell-1.thumb.png.56fb854189b1c9d9e2e63450f4dade0d.png

Jon Kent

Joe Kent was a high achiever. He was a Virgo so that was to be expected really. It was just in his nature as well as being detached and pushing himself hard on achieving his goals. Living with his best friend and two beautiful women that they shared was a high goal in his life. To have friends and to have multiple partners he got to fuck. He liked to fuck hard but he enjoyed when the woman excluded him, making him bow down to them. He loved the humiliation he felt when they mocked him, saying his cock was small. He knew it was big, as big as Desmond’s but for them to call it small? To be compared to his friend? Something about that drove him wild.

635381689_JonKent.thumb.png.bd647ab273aae449ad182cde8f75d1fb.png

Spoiler

1162341289_JonKent-1.thumb.png.3a4aa70436cae6fe705b4b5ef2a2e63e.png

Kuhn family

John Kuhn

John Kuhn was an asshole. He knew it and he didn’t care who else knew it. He also knew he was good looking and had the women flaunting all over him to prove it. He thought highly of himself even if others only saw him as a jerk. As long as he had his wife and his sister by his side, his life was good. And he loved to work with his sister to dominate his wife. He remembered how much of a bitch she had been when they were newlyweds, always nagging him. He took that deep seated revenge out on her every time he fucked her. And he loved watching his sister fuck her. Living vicariously through her. Nothing better than watching that pink strap on disappearing into her mouth or cunt.

1553810899_JohnKuhn.thumb.png.3bde9b056b7680e11d157fd045d28806.png

Spoiler

868601718_JohnKuhn-1.thumb.png.8cd1b39200b4ac9404370975aaf7f0eb.png

Gianna Kuhn

She knew John liked to think he was in control, but really... she was. She had an eye for design and had created a beautiful room for them to use for all their depraved, dirty needs. It had everything they would need. All the toys and handcuffs you could think of. And of course, bigger things used to entrap a young woman like Viviana. To pin her down so she could be violated the right way, John in her mouth and Viviana in her pussy. It was the way things were meant to be. She had decorated it in black and red, with just a splash of silver. And the best part... they filmed themselves quite often. Sometimes even having the balls to go live for people. Their faces were covered of course. There were two sides to every person. And they shouldn’t cross too often.

964979740_GiannaKuhn.thumb.png.6b92fc5abd06dab247cc6aa9ef534914.png

Spoiler

1504223912_GiannaKuhn-1.thumb.png.8aebae40319045605d966d0fdb56ca06.png

Viviana Kuhn

Viviana Kuhn had caught her husband fucking his sister and instead of it making her angry, it turned her on. She was wet remembering how Gianna would choke John, holding him down as she rode him. How controlling she was. It entranced her really, to see such a powerful woman. From that day, she had wanted to be part of whatever they had going on. And they took her in, transforming from a husband and wife to a dominant and sub. And she loved nothing better than taking them both, feeling her soul being full while they fucked her. She loved when they filmed themselves especially, knowing people were watching, knowing people might recognize her somehow. Would they know her from her hair? Or may from her eyes? She always hoped someone from work would approach her and ask her if that was her? It turned on her to think about and she often had to touch herself in the bathrooms while on shift, just imagining it.

12345783_VivianaKuhn.thumb.png.e3a4cab173a98d544346d3305690ab69.png

Spoiler

1372880817_VivianaKuhn-1.thumb.png.0c3e756c783aed163d557451cc49f3e0.png

Osborne family

Clarence Osborne

Clarance Osborne knew what he was getting into when he had married Wanda. She was flighty and emotional. He thought his calm nature could help her and for a little while, it had. In the beginning, their relationship had been great but the longer they were together, the more his doubts about her grew. His eyes had turned to his step daughter Desirae. He knew she was a cam model and had even watched her videos before he had approached her. He had known what her pussy looked like on camera before she had let him see it in person. She didn’t know that though. That was his little secret. As a doctor, people had an inane sense to trust him. It was something built into his character, he gathered. What would people say if they knew he liked to fuck his snowflake of a step daughter and have her calling him daddy as he slipped it in? Wonder if they would still respect him as much?

1920164557_ClarenceOsborne.thumb.png.a406ca540d4990d76dd8159ae654f649.png

Spoiler

45339843_ClarenceOsborne-1.thumb.png.1691a687c3a7394696a10a6eab814b3f.png

Wanda Osborne

Wanda Osborne just knew that Clarence Osborne was her soulmate. Hopefully she was right this time. What was the saying? Third time’s a charm? Or was it three strikes you’re out? All she could do was keep looking, keep searching and hope that the man she was married to actually was the one. She loved everything about him really. He had a way of talking that always calmed her hysterics down. He could reel in her emotions when they went a little off kilter. And of course she loved his big black cock. Who wouldn’t love that? She knew her daughter was a cam model but Clarence never seemed to look at her which brought her hope that he was a loyal husband and acting as a good father figure to her daughter.

80479676_WandaOsborne.thumb.png.49a3941b8cf712aed4396580415ff106.png

Spoiler

1439755511_WandaOsborne-1.thumb.png.518d5790f1f6edcf02b2bb99202d49ab.png

Desirae Osborne

Desirae Osborne loved that her name sounded so much like desire. So much in fact that she used it as her model name. Cherry Desire. So now, when people moaned her name, it was almost like they were moaning her real name when they jerked off, watching her. She loved to stare into the camera and reach into their souls, freeing them of their time and money. When she wasn’t on camera, she liked to flirt with her stepfather, just to see his reactions and see how close they could get to being caught by her mother. She loved nothing more than to ride him, while wearing her hair in braids, and wearing a school girl skirt. He loved that, loved the idea of fucking his daughter even if she was only his step daughter. She would pout and call him daddy and he would do anything for her within reason.

1548181157_DesiraeOsborne.thumb.png.fe24d22eb6c857d8d4312f5e57db94b9.png

Spoiler

498854562_DesiraeOsborne-1.thumb.png.29a4057347a3bc2354c7a7f58a222017.png

Love all the new families and their stories! There's something very raw and natural about your sims' looks. They really look like human beings, imperfect (in a good way), distinctive and beautiful. And I'm always excited to learn their rich and intriguing backstories. Amazing work Franziskus! Very inspiring! 

Edited by Nevely42