the-society-logo-large.png.cc9a12198e477fd02c6c30ce0eb8869f.png

Forewords

Well, I've taken the plunge and started posting some of my sims on here. It's a cliche, but there's always a certain amount of anxiety in publishing one's creations: they become exposed, open and ripe for criticism, misinterpretation and worse, being ignored. But there's also a renewed creative zest in the effort to communicate one's vision to fellow pervs. An increased focus to sharpen back stories and plots and interactions between the characters. And ultimately, it's just fun to share.

Technical notes

• I have a profound interest in the mundane. You could read into this as much as you like about my psyche, but I do believe we wear different personas in society and that there's a chasm between the mask put on in public and what happens behind the proverbial closed doors. That interstitial space fascinates me. So, my setting is about ordinary people, in the wider sense of the word. No magic, aliens or paranormal.

• I may also share my sims in the big "share your female/male sims" threads. Double posting some of my stuff indeed! But this thread gives me an opportunity to keep households, families and stories together.

• English is not my mother tongue, so excuse me if I get tenses and grammar all over the place.

• I may make the characters available for download or not, depending on demand and if I figure out the technicalities. More importantly my main concern is what to do in regards to CC. I have very limited time and really don't fancy creating lists with links to content creators sites. At the same time I'm still unsure about the morality of distributing content without explicit consent of its creators.

• WARNING: contains incest.
  • DISCLAIMER: all teens depicted are post-pubescent teens (18+).
Edited by FranziskusFelix
added disclaimer

The setting

The idea behind "The Society" stems from two main cultural tropes: secret societies and the power of sex in social relationships. The world is not dissimilar to ours, in particular the WASP milieu of the late 20th and early 21st centuries. The geography is not relevant: the worlds in the Sims4, in my setting, are district or regions of a single civic body. A small town vibe, if you like, but with individual quarters which have their own distinct character.

The main plot line revolves around "The Society", a secret society of swingers, and the attempts of its members to "corrupt" the other residents, who, to be frank, don't need much "corrupting" at all.

darn commas

Van Leeuwen household

Else Van Leeuwen

If The Pinnacles had a queen, it would be Else Van Leeuwen. She was the matriarch of not just her household but had others snared in her web throughout the neighborhood. They liked to think they were in control of their lives, but really, Else saw and knew all. And she would gladly use any information against people to get what she wanted. She was a force to be reckoned with, the steel fist inside the velvet glove. In the public eye, she was the definition of sophistication and poise. But behind the closed doors of her mansion, deep in the underbelly of the world of the fabulously rich, she was the head of an exclusive club for people like her, twisted and dark. People who let their money talk, who could buy their way in the world and had no fear of the consequences of their actions. Normal people would be shocked at what lay behind the curtain that was Else. But then again, what was normal?

597855667_ElseVanLeeuwen.thumb.png.e3772de104ad921ac16a808ead74773f.png

Spoiler

31704843_ElseVanLeeuwen-1.thumb.png.ca42dfbce855643b8f5fb70a9d920458.png

Helena Jansen

Helena Jansen liked to escape into books, imagining her life as a romance novel. She could almost feel the corsets, tight around her body. She could almost hear the horse hooves on the cobblestone roads outside. But then her employer would ring for her or the other housemaid would walk by, and it would pull her back to the present. She wanted to drift away, to immerse herself in the romance novels she adored so much. She had lived with and worked for Ms. Van Leeuwen for years, ever since the older woman had offered her unimaginable things back in her home country. She had been offered money, men, women, and people to wait on her hand and foot. It came as no shock that Ms. Van Leeuwen had lied, keeping her as a domestic slave for all these years. Helena had learned over time, however, that going along with whatever Else requested was for the best. No matter how twisted and perverted those demands were.

1800583027_HelenaJansen.thumb.png.80f59c294f09ea5c138635109dd70de1.png

Spoiler

2074870471_HelenaJansen-1.thumb.png.93b4f425670e70923b0540b8d8ccd671.png

Louise Meyer

Louise Meyer had goals. She yearned to be the best there ever was for Else Van Leeuwen, even if it meant stepping on Helena to get to where she needed to be. Else had told her once, that she reminded her a lot of herself. That comment had stayed with Louise ever since, fueling her wants and desires to achieve everything in her life so that one day, perhaps, she would be like Else, the queen bee of the neighborhood. The spider that pulls the silky threads, pulling her victims closer, whispering sweet nothings to them even as she devoured them. Louise was determined but gentle, knowing she would achieve more with her sweetness and gentle nature rather than the ruthlessness that she kept well hidden from everyone.

702227388_LouiseMeyer.thumb.png.f128fc4d8bf5f7f77118208b15e62b9a.png

Spoiler

11562599_LouiseMeyer-1.thumb.png.167517bc8ce1f22d5c7adbe703e78452.png

New images and text

Antoinette Van Leeuwen

Many people thought of Antoinette Van Leeuwen as a witch, as a shaman, as the crazy lady in the woods. Everyone had an opinion about her and most of them were correct to some degree. After a tumultuous upbringing, a whirlwind romance with a Viscount, and being used in the rituals her mother and her mother’s friends indulged in, Antoinette had run away to backpack the world. The stress of living the life of the rich and twisted had caused so much pain to Antoinette that she had to escape, living with only the things in her backpack. And the trust fund from her father. Coming back had been an ordeal, her mother expecting her to return home, to be used once again. Instead, the woods had called to her, opening its arms to embrace and protect her from the outside world. She would often set up her easel between the trees, her clothing discarded in a small pile. She would paint, a joint tight between her lips, letting the sun and breeze caress her nude body. And her friends would often visit, sharing in her love of the forest, her love of her body, and her love of the arts. Antoinette enjoyed her life, far away from her family. She preferred it that way and nothing would ever pull her back into the spiderweb her mother had created.

515567157_AntoinetteVanLeeuwen.thumb.png.b93b698cb825ea2095875733dab5a1ca.png

Spoiler

713248551_AntoinetteVanLeeuwen-1.thumb.png.03791d419dba3fc9ef9b8ee4bb2a0067.png

New images and text

McCray family 

Clara McCray

Clara McCray was a legacy to her mother’s little club. Once her mother passed away, she would inherit the club and everything that went with it. She looked forward to it, being in charge of everything. She looked forward to being able to pick and choose who got first dibs on. She had already fucked many of the men in the group but some were off limits, being held back for the more elite members of the group. Clara had told her mother her thoughts on that, how selfish she thought it was. How much more elite could you get from being the next in line for leading? It pissed her off that her mother kept some of the best men for herself. When Clara wasn't obsessing over the future of the club, she was a very successful lawyer, winning cases by knowing big secrets about most of the people in the area. She fucked plenty of people who liked to run their mouths, who exchanged secrets for a piece of her body. It was a win win situation. Now, all she had to do was wait.

514700901_ClaraMcCray.thumb.png.7cf26d649b3bd2e5cf9b34249d828a7e.png

Spoiler

287259238_ClaraMcCray-1.thumb.png.c7cba53cc86d1f06a3131072108b92f9.png

Diana McCray

Diana McCray was her mother’s daughter. She knew the kind of life she lived wasn't normal. She knew that people wanted to either be her or be inside her. Sometimes both. And if it wasn't one of those, they hated her because they were jealous of everything she had. She didn’t care though. All she knew was her looks and wealth got her things. She got good grades, got free things given to her from people and had her pick of any person she wanted to fuck at school. She knew all about her mother and grandmother’s little club. She looked forward to being involved in it one day, when members would vie for her attention, would pay to spend time with her in public and in the bedroom. She looked forward to being auctioned off like that, even if it was someone she’d never fuck in a million years. She knew she was worth the money they spent, knew she was worth their time.

1896388335_DianaMcCray.thumb.png.9d5f3290cad6a6daa145fe5a985ef8b6.png

Spoiler

1384811690_DianaMcCray-1.thumb.png.a5aba7f2eb1c4fbd378fe2fe56959e05.png

Barret McCray

Barrett McCray thought he had a good life. He had a good job that afforded him a nice house in one of the best neighborhoods. He had a beautiful loving wife and an amazing popular daughter. What more could he need or want? Sadly, Barrett was oblivious to things going on in his life. He had been looking for a soulmate when he met Clara and thought he had found her. The first year or so of their marriage had been nice but after they both gained traction in their jobs, things had slowly changed. He tried to pretend not to notice. He would often go to a bar after work, imagining his life how he had wanted it to be. It was far from how it was now. He just stayed focused on his job, focused on the money and his clients. Many were people in the secret society that he pretended to not know anything about. Despite being a seemingly boring banker, he had secrets of his own.

178282322_BarrettMcCray.thumb.png.6e17662a3e4cb3c69de29e1760dd9777.png

Spoiler

1989737372_BarrettMcCray-1.thumb.png.0f095f8799aba0feb29a6eadeda7c3b2.png

Updated stories and pictures.

Blair family 

Andrea Blair

Andrea Blair didn’t hate her family but their style of life was not something she wanted to participate in. Growing up had been hard, with the warning sign of the last name stickered to her. People were afraid of her, afraid of her family as well as they should be. She had to go far to even remotely escape the name, escape the fearful looks and stiff conversations. People would hide behind a wall of fear around her. She learned to simply not engage people and could hear the sighs of relief as they too escaped her family. She cared about people to a fault, both in her work life and personal life. She gave too much of herself to her job and it was beginning to affect her personal life with her husband. Her sister had convinced her to come to a club recently, to destress from work and life. And the attention she had gotten was slightly addictive, intoxicating. They were younger than her, by at least a decade but they were generous with their attention, with their words, and with their cocks.

1065886823_AndreaBlair.thumb.png.a3ba0b5e41feca599a1abb66317d27e6.png

Spoiler

1306569438_AndreaBlair-1.thumb.png.d83e17c5b18adf7f371cbb49e03cff05.png

Christine Blair

Christine knew she was beautiful. She loved walking down the halls at school, wearing the latest fashion, and feeling all eyes on her. Jocks would stare at her tits; cheerleaders would roll their eyes in disgust while still envying her style. And teachers...well teachers were her favorite. The male teachers would stare at her ass if they dared to steal a look at all. She loved dropping pens, dropping paper and bending over slowly to pick it up, knowing exactly what the teachers were seeing. She knew people called her an attention whore and she would happily agree with them. She loved making girls slap their boyfriends for looking, and loved when a teacher got reprimanded for staring at her. She often wondered how many of them thought of her while they jerked off at night, how many imagined her when they fucked their dowdy wives at home? She came from a family that pulled the strings in their area and that included her. She had her own strings to pull, her own chains to yank.

769290624_ChristineBlair.thumb.png.4fe5bce35679484b0f1d16e5eaf38e3c.png

Spoiler

538020015_ChristineBlair-1.thumb.png.46ad16095029a1c3a855d49bfd1d8c68.png

Roger Blair

Roger did not understand people and he did not want to. People did not make sense to him. Emotions did not make sense to him. He had watched his wife flirt with people at the club and it did nothing to him. It did not turn him on. It did not anger him. It did nothing. What he was more interested in were machines and math. Math never varied, it never changed. Emotions never made math change. Emotions never made a machine malfunction. It was a wonder really that he had ever gotten married or had children. Roger liked to pretend he was part machine, that his heart had been replaced with gears and valves. He tried to communicate, tried to connect with people but the words and conversations moved too fast in his head for him to interact with others. He would imagine the conversations in his head, going over his possible replies and their reactions. By the time he came to the perfect reply, the conversation had moved on and he was left silent in the corner. Instead, he would stand there mimicking others’ reactions, forgetting he was married, forgetting he had an adult child, and forgetting he was human.

333283543_RogerBlair.thumb.png.c6fa30d1d4baab1f4f42f1b4ef752db6.png

Spoiler

1772557447_RogerBlair-1.thumb.png.fc84cf762b81630f1217d9db8308a4c2.png

New images and text
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ralphlaurenpolo said:

Very fascinating. It's giving me Eyes Wide Shut vibes. Really looking forward to seeing where this one goes! 

Thank you and spot on: I am a huge fan of Kubrick's work and way of telling stories.

I have nearly 200 characters living in my head (and my sims4 gallery lol) and already feel a writer's block in trying to help them in the journey from my thoughts to here. Setting them free will take some time!

• 2 months later...

Hey there! Thank you for your interest. Yes, still around. Took a bit of a break with hols, RL and frustration at updates breaking things. Couldn't be bothered to update all the mods and whatnot. The good news is I'm slowly getting back into Sims4 and The Society. Small update this coming week, perhaps. Just finishing the upper echelons and then moving to the general population. :)

De Vere family 

Aubrey De Vere, Viscount Vere

The Viscount Aubrey De Vere was the stereotypical British snob. He liked his tea, loved the Queen and looked down on anyone who didn’t have a trust fund. As a young man, he had helped found the Society with his then love Else Van Leeuwen and contributed to the creation of three daughters. He had been a member years ago but stayed out of the limelight, unlike Else. People knew he was a member but were shocked when he actually attended a meeting or gathering. Being an aristocrat had its perks. People were always wanting to be his companion, offering Else secrets and rumors in order to win that position. It thrilled him, to know the rich got richer. He was as much a deviant as Else was, twisted and corrupted in his own way. One person he looked forward to bedding was his own granddaughter, Diana who would join the Society very soon. She was his favorite grandchild, for good reason. Growing up in a wealthy family, they had been taught to keep everything in the family. Dirty laundry, rumors and genetics. Keep them to yourself..

1505661932_AubreyDeVere.thumb.png.1705294ae7b658a777eedaa5f7b6de53.png

Spoiler

1107566517_AubreyDeVere-1.thumb.png.e30d38b5935de3b1d0bad12c010734c0.png

Livia De Vere, Viscountess Vere

Livia De Vere had been an A list movie star...but as she aged and her looks faded, so did the movie offers. It happened gradually. Offers started out as sex symbol, female lead and moved to best friend or mother to the female lead. It was like a knife in the heart to know human biology had taken what had once been a household name, the fantasy of males everywhere and turned her into a matriarch. She had tried everything to stay young; plastic surgery, youth retreats, hypnotism. Finally, after all of that she had learned to accept herself. She frequented the Society with her husband and enjoyed watching him look over the new members, like shopping from a catalogue. She would laugh, downing another bottle of wine as she thought about the monthly meeting with Antoinette’s coven and the love she would receive from the women in that circle. When she had someone’s mouth on her pussy, she could forget how irrelevant she had become. How her face only graced the covers of movies in the bargain bin now instead of on the big screens.

1994393823_LiviaDeVere.thumb.png.8c07a7cb435ee32911be68243aa5aaaa.png

Spoiler

1765115999_LiviaDeVere-1.thumb.png.2142153c32f85bf033b60ee44ce86f0f.png

John De Vere, Lord Bagley

John De Vere saw himself as a Victorian gentleman., complete with mutton chops and a monocle. He liked to dress fancy, despite being in college. His attire drew attention and he enjoyed that, especially when the attention came from cute gay men, men who liked the finer things in life, such as he was. As an aristocrat, John grew up never needing anything. Yes, he wanted plenty but all he had to do was ask his father for it or go buy it himself. He fancied himself a botanist, someone who played God with plants. He loved creating different hybrids of things, especially marijuana. He loved mixing different strains, creating different effects. It was really a science, one that required a lot of attention and dedication. If he wasn't babying his plants, he was out finding someone to fuck and suck. A pretty little
twink that he would dote on for several days before moving on to the next one.

1332603540_JohnDeVere.thumb.png.1ddcd96b01c1ea63c9c7fece16ea25d3.png

Spoiler

264100370_JohnDeVere-1.thumb.png.9ddda423ba0845624b2066e5ee9e07fc.png

Henrietta De Vere

Henrietta De Vere was a rebel with a cause. She focused most of her energy on animal welfare as well as global warming. She loved to travel around the world in the family’s private jet, attending as many conferences as she could to help with the causes she loved, not understanding that jet travel was worse on the environment than anything they were protesting against. She was self absorbed like that. She knew she was doing good but didn’t realize she was doing bad at the same time. Another reason Henrietta liked to travel was the people she slept with. She didn’t care about age, men or women. She loved to taste the local cuisine, so to say.

2031772375_HenriettaDeVere.thumb.png.184f9ed1c8c1b9626692d71c932ca385.png

Spoiler

1864630660_HenriettaDeVere-1.thumb.png.cbfcedc0ce333ee7956466414d31ca88.png

Charlotte De Vere

Charlotte De Vere is the youngest of the De Vere children. While her brother was off creating new plants to sell and her sister was off polluting the air while simultaneously trying to save it, Charlotte learned the ins and outs of the Society. Maybe walking in on many orgies and being invited to watch and learn by some of the members had corrupted her. Maybe knowing her father probably wasn’t even her real father made her lose respect for him, watching him lust after the younger girls in the Society Club, including family members. Charlotte liked living the high life, loved spending time on big yachts, loved watching men riding horses while playing polo. She liked to rub elbows with the rich and famous, many of which attended the club meetings and gatherings. She looked forward to when she would be invited officially to the join the club. In the meantime, she like how some members were showing her the ropes already. She would just bat her eyes and pretend she was a sweet virgin and they would be eager to teach her, fighting tooth and nail to be eating out of her... hand.

1596860223_CharlotteDeVere.thumb.png.3ddac07dada0698def5990439698fd68.png

Spoiler

706766812_CharlotteDeVere-1.thumb.png.e37901b17aa5d6e37adeb1927e20ac2f.png

Some spellings.
  • 5 weeks later...

These are the best realistic Sim designs I've seen, and I love the attention to detail. Their look matches their personalities perfectly, and I can only imagine how rewarding it is to watch their story unfold in real time. Thanks for sharing. This is the kind of content the game is best used for, imo

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 11:46 PM, allegedly said:

These are the best realistic Sim designs I've seen, and I love the attention to detail. Their look matches their personalities perfectly, and I can only imagine how rewarding it is to watch their story unfold in real time. Thanks for sharing. This is the kind of content the game is best used for, imo

Thank you!

Apologies everyone for the lack of updates. It's a mixture of patches and updates breaking mods, a lack of motivation on my part and life getting in the way.

However, I've not given up, it's just that things may take a longer time to mature and come to fruition: a bit like a good wine or cheese lol.

Stauffer household

Paola Stauffer

Paola Stauffer didn’t know much about the world but she knew lines; she knew color; she knew when something would create an award-winning photo. Her eye had won many awards in the photography world. As a photographer, she lived by a different set of rules, the rules of an artist. Those rules were looser, and less set in stone. If she saw someone she wanted, she got it. Man or woman. Any race would fulfill her needs but the ones with the big black cocks were her true preference. Married or not. Despite all the people she fucked, none compared to her sister. It thrilled Paola to no end, to know that the straight-laced sister enjoyed sex with her, one of the ultimate taboos. Paola also loved to play games, especially the games and scenarios her husband set up for her. She loved feeling his eyes on her, watching her indulge in fantasies, giving him more fodder for his novels. To enter a club and leave with people’s bodies and minds to explore...it was the best way to end the night.

1774768922_PaolaStauffer.thumb.png.e44e4a8d1ade96149c017eae10f5e7a6.png

Spoiler

108790048_PaolaStauffer-1.thumb.png.e97e4694a8bc8e41b23e7c40a46d4af3.png

Jon Stauffer

Jon Stauffer was a people watcher. He loved to watch their interactions, watch both the good and the bad. With that keen sense of observation came the ability to see the secrets of the people in his life. He knew as many secrets as Else did, if not more. Being married into this family had been a gold mine for his erotica novels. 90% of the things he wrote came from real life, his life, his wife’s life, and the matriarch’s life. They gave him more than enough material to easily become a wealthy man. And it gave him such a thrill knowing that millions of strangers read his books, thinking he was a genius to be able to come up with such devious and perverted stories. One of his favorite things was to pay people; men, women, couples, to flirt with his wife, telling them to let it go where it went. And he would sit back watching, observing. It turned him on to watch her but it always turned him on more to know how much money he would make when he wrote the books based on her actions.

1051067033_JonStauffer.thumb.png.6cc52784c56a8927c3e766ae91aa208a.png

Spoiler

117210061_JonStauffer-1.thumb.png.4bfcd93fc28e297e2d7467e77a6fa102.png

Carla Van Leeuwen

Carla Van Leeuwen adores her sister but feels she lacks focus. Unlike herself. Carla knew what she wanted and knew nothing would stop her from achieving her goals. True, she enjoyed sex. No less than the next person. But she tended to focus more on her career than just the intimate side of her life. She knew who she was, knew what a commodity she was in life, and knew her intelligence surprised people in the courtroom. They assumed she would ride the coattails of her family name but when she crushed them, they were shocked. It thrilled her when that happened when their shocked looks slowly morphed into looks of admiration. When their open blatant looks of lust changed to something else. When they wanted not just her body but her mind as well.

540810105_CarlaVanLeeuwen.thumb.png.412beb29701dbabd41fa0faba5544791.png

Spoiler

665916534_CarlaVanLeeuwen-1.thumb.png.d3b9a146bc22304f613d5cbf8c74dc63.png

New images and text

Fathi family

Mona Fathi

Mona Fathi loved her brother, there was doubt there. She was the kind of person who always saw the good side of a person, even if they were almost completely bad. She could always reason why they were bad and how to fix it. That is how it was for her with her brother. She would offer the world on a silver platter if she could but the only thing she had was herself. Her body and her brain. As a medical student, she had access to things he wanted. Maybe he used her for that connection or maybe he actually loved her. She liked to think it was the latter, that he saw all of her efforts. That she saw how she always put him first in her life. That’s what younger siblings did right? Looked up to their older siblings? Sometimes from their knees?

1902321890_MonaFathi.thumb.png.096a54bc69fc0522c32241a3930540bf.png

Spoiler

900675433_MonaFathi-1.thumb.png.359cdcfb7d7237ea24740d7dbb4efa85.png

Hazem Fathi

Being the oldest son in a Muslim family has its perks. Growing up, he could do no wrong, even if he was caught in the act, red handed. He could steal candy from a baby and the mom would get on to the baby for crying. That’s just how his life had always been. From an early age, he had damn near been worshipped by his family. His dad was proud of him just for being a male firstborn. His mother kept him fed, kept his laundry clean. And his sister...she kept his cock empty. Kept him satisfied. Who was better for her than her own family anyway? Plus, he could use her to get the pills and drugs he needed to sell to his friends. Well, his clients. Same thing, right? They were probably just busy living their lives to give him a call. But when they needed him...he was always there for them. One day...one day they would pull him up to their level. They’d say “This is my friend Hazem Fathi! Meet my friend Hazem!” One day...

411195827_HazemFathi.thumb.png.a1c2320d2454d7d3af77c469d471c091.png

Spoiler

1885205739_HazemFathi-1.thumb.png.28581a4aeca86f0560af328b678c1409.png

New images and text
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, gear10. said:

Could you pass the files tray + cc ?

Yes, but it will take a while.

I'm in the middle of a massive overhaul of all my peeps. Broken traits, broken CC. All that fun. I may consider releasing them in the wild after I finished fixing them.

Also, most of them are still iteration 1: proof of concept, if you like, more than finished product. :B