2 hours ago, Shalamar said:

They all look awesome !  I like the concept and the mystery drama  vibe .

Thank you! It's just taking so long lol. So many re-starts, re-works. But I think I'm getting there. At least now I have some sort of plan, which should help me be more organized and focused.

190486886_SIMS4.thumb.png.0a1ccd864e839efd714bc7cefd595eb1.png

The only problem being that now I also want to work on the residential buildings (using the wonderful SweetieWright's save file as a starting point). Sooo... just giving myself more to do!

And I know that sooner or later I will want to tackle other lot types. For example, I already have a nighclub/swingers club in Del Sol. xD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Buffon family 

Giovanna Buffon

Giovanna looks like the typical girl next door. Someone sweet, someone who wouldn’t deviate from what society finds normal in any way. But they would be wrong. Would her neighbors be shocked to know how many people she had slept with? Would her boss be disgusted by her love of the taste of cum? She was an open-minded woman, loved the outdoors but also loved being surrounded by sweaty people and the heavy thumping of loud music that mimicked her heartbeat. She did it to escape her husband, his perfectionism and arrogance too much for to deal with. Instead, she turns to sex, drugs and rock n’ roll to comfort her.

759507103_GiovannaBuffon.thumb.png.4beb4cb84721c934ba459373c4c5e8ec.png

Spoiler

1267020753_GiovannaBuffon-1.thumb.png.afd66153eae5d8f6660625621a4f0a75.png

Andrea Buffon

Andrea knows his wife fucks around on him. It turns him on to know that she is getting fucked by men much larger than him. He just wishes she would let him watch, would tell him about it so he could feel that embarrassment and humiliation he so desires. He hates that he is a perfectionist but that is what happens when you are an engineer. If you aren’t perfect, it can cost a company millions. Or even cause someone to die from your mistakes. The only way for him to turn off his neurotic brain is to slip his cock into a warm pussy. Doesn’t matter who that pussy belongs to. His wife, his neighbor, his coworkers. As long as it’s wet and tight, it helped him feel a little less like the crazy person he saw himself as and more like the Andrea others saw him as.

1341742400_AndreaBuffon.thumb.png.41513896fc198bee9783db4bcd2125d1.png

Spoiler

1811007738_AndreaBuffon-1.thumb.png.17c39a5ddd03c1102ad4724e378cd9b3.png

Edited by FranziskusFelix
Removed download link

Cohen family 

Lizbeth Cohen

Lizbeth knew she was better than her husband in all ways. She was smarter, more ambitious and better looking. The only reason she stayed with him was for clout, the fame that came with being married to a talk show host, even if he was an idiot. Maybe it balanced out, her intelligence and his ignorance? Was it any wonder she cheated on him? She needed someone who could hold a conversation, who could tickle her brain as well as her clit. Was that such a crime? No, she didn’t think it was. And what he didn’t know couldn’t hurt him. Did she need him in her life? Yes, the celebrity that came with being Dr. Cohen, with his last name was nice. And they had produced two amazing children who were famous in their own right...Did she want him in her life? That was debatable.

1555257699_LizbethCohen.thumb.png.8859ee2c1c8d87dc8084bfcc409f64b4.png

Spoiler

1326476345_LizbethCohen-1.thumb.png.3f968e6d10afce65337ab3969ded4b8c.png

Leonard Cohen

Leonard was a putz. If a TV show had a cheesy car salesman, this is who he would be. He was loud, brash and had no filter. It really helped with his line of work, being in the face of the world as a talk show host. People flocked to him, were drawn to his charisma. He loved the attention and was proud of his children for getting that attention whore gene from him. He had a beautiful faithful wife, beautiful wholesome children and a mistress that could suck the chrome off a hub cap. What more could he want in life? Maybe a bigger cock? His world was perfect, in his eyes.

335261292_LeonardCohen.thumb.png.4c050b5ed5b52ecbe061a072add47a6e.png

Spoiler

1045101048_LeonardCohen-1.thumb.png.69f957b557316499c5db062f643ada26.png

Judith Cohen

Judith hated her parents. Seeing her father’s ignorance and her mother always being at work made them an obvious target for her hatred. In fact, she hated most people. She hated the maids in her house. She hated the gardener. She hated the teachers at her school. She even hated the millions of fans and subscribers she had. But every day she put on a happy cheerful face and posted and tweeted and put up videos. For them. For the fans she could not stand. And she hated that they felt
“obligated” to her, as if they owned her. There was only one person she did not hate. In fact there was only one person she loved. That was her brother Nathan. She wondered if their followers knew they fucked each other, if they would still be their mindless little minions? Or would their subscribers fall like rain?

1242517279_JudithCohen.thumb.png.2f16bfca5fb7023423e47e10c95435dd.png

Spoiler

1057486797_JudithCohen-1.thumb.png.e4e6529fd37b9b9f9fbd08b6342ba2c2.png

Nathan Cohen

Nathan liked cock. He liked the pretty boys with the nice bodies. He loved to just look at them, wanted to draw them, wanted to be them. He wanted a guy to look at him the same way he looked at guys, to have the same feelings and wants. People knew he was gay. He had been flaunting it since he was 7. It wasn’t a hard thing to see, his rainbow glitter sparkling in the air at such a young age. Maybe it was his amazing job at twerking? Maybe it was when his mother caught him strutting around in her heels? She had sat with him, watched him walking then gave him a better pair to walk in with better ankle support. His parents accepted that part of him. With celebrities, that was to be expected really. You have to keep your audience captivated and what was more captivating than an out and proud young man with celebrity parents. But his darkest secret threatened to dim his sparkle. He didn’t think it was bad, per se...to want to fuck a woman. But for it be his own sister? And for him to enjoy it?

324989674_NathanCohen.thumb.png.b22c9f6fd5f9a74f997b597b68843a90.png

Spoiler

1197166312_NathanCohen-1.thumb.png.718bb00c772a1d035077773188811a68.png

Removed download link
On 11/7/2022 at 2:32 PM, SticksStackStuck said:

O, I like you concept, it's a bit in line with how I like my world (only I go for a more Maxis Match style). I hope you find a way to make download versions of your sims. I've got a few of the CC items you use ?

I've started offering them up for download. The link will be at the bottom of each household biography. I'm going to revisit previous sims and add links when I get around to edit them. Enjoy and have fun with them!

42 minutes ago, Nevely42 said:

Hey! Just wanted to say I love your Sims and especially their rich stories! It definetely takes time to come up with a good background for a Sim. Great work, kudos! ?

Thank you. I've just discovered your Sims too and they are really complex and well made: I really like them!

• 4 weeks later...

Freeman family 

Keysha Freeman

Keysha is a smart woman, an elegant woman. She is a down to earth woman who loves her life, loves her job and loves her husband Jamal. She loves to get lost in books, to expand her mind, to expand her world. She would look beautiful in pajamas just as she would in a sparkly cocktail dress. She had an effortless type of grace, one that people are born with. It isn’t something people can fake, that level of faithfulness, that level of elegance. She wasn’t sure if she wanted children yet; they had plenty of time still to decide on that. As long as she had Jamal, she was happy. She loved taking him to charity events. He seemed to know everyone. His charm could be distracting at times especially when it was directed at someone other than her. But she knew her husband. He was a good person, an upstanding citizen. She knew he was faithful and always would be.

267891015_KeyshaFreeman.thumb.png.49d672f5d714b143ae4e64e8dcb1a94a.png

Spoiler

597684437_KeyshaFreeman-1.thumb.png.8db1057e1e3f06aa22a9c52f9e897613.png

Jamal Freeman

Jamal was not a good person. As a detective, he had his ways of finding out certain information. As an asshole, he liked to use that information to get what he wanted. Be it money or sex. Mainly sex. He knew he probably had an un-diagnosed addiction to sex but if he went to a doctor, he might lose his job. So what if he fucked other women? He had plenty to go around. So what if he blackmailed some of those woman into sex? They got themselves in that position by breaking the law in the first place. He was just taking what was ripe to be picked. He liked to think of himself as a modern day Casanova, wooing women, beating the bad guys. He thought they fucked him because deep down, they actually liked him. But really, it was because they were afraid of him.

1612292907_JamalFreeman.thumb.png.2ac7694c5a31cc6eb411f014679fc91f.png

Spoiler

522976790_JamalFreeman-1.thumb.png.1713eb7b8a417a7699e208d5c2b16adc.png

Francesca Miles

Francesca was a young woman who knew what she wanted and knew how to go about getting it. She knew her body was a temple and treated it as such. That included letting others worship at her temple. Or more so, in her temple. She was beautiful and flaunted it. She loved to show off her body, to feel people touching her. She loved to give herself to others. She was more of a giver and that was okay. She worked hard in the office and in the bedroom; that’s just how it was sometimes. And people loved her. They picked up on her calm vibe the minute they were around her. There was something about her that made people want and need to be around her. She was the sunshine after a storm, the calmness like freshly fallen snow. Francesca knew what a commodity she was to the world.

1635269435_FrancescaMiles.thumb.png.e4105081521b539342a4ee99eb838a24.png

Spoiler

1326883016_FrancescaMiles-1.thumb.png.035b1fd1800f1661ffa1459238db6c62.png

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, johnjohn_83 said:

I really like your sims style and your creative touch :) just wondering when all those sims will be published.

I have over 200 to go lol: this project will outlive me! :D

On a more serious note, I have more ready to go in my pocket. What I need to do is package them for distribution. But I may just publish here and distribute later WICBA (when I can be arsed!).

Anyway, thank you for your kind comments and stay tuned for some more simpervs in the next few days.

• 3 weeks later...

Parham family 

Bridget Parham

Bridget Parham probably had daddy issues. Or maybe she was just spoiled. To want more than the average person. when she had first married her husband, she had not been fucking her brother-in-law. No, that happened on their honeymoon, when they went to Vegas. In their case, what happens in Vegas followed them home and to their bed. She loved that full feeling, liked to feel used and put up wet. At the end of the day, she assumed she wanted to be used. But really, she wanted to be loved. Growing up in a fatherless home will do that to you, making you crave the attention of the male variety.

576044450_BridgetParham.thumb.png.7dfccf0c2dd2e73fc6a09f8aa5c6d7fe.png

Spoiler

2137019334_BridgetParham-1.thumb.png.87023fdbb5074eefc59005dc9389ba1b.png

Bill Parham

Bill Parham loved his wife. And he loved his brother. And combining those two great loves was something out of this world. To watch his brother fuck his wife, while he was also fucking her? There was nothing better really. Unless that sex was happening outside of course. He loved the smell of grass almost as much as he loved the smell of his wife’s pussy. He knew he could fall asleep at night, knowing he had a good life. A job he loved, a brother he trusted and a woman who wanted every inch he had to offer inside her.

962284076_BillParham.thumb.png.5121e25cc82bb11bde3dff7cee6f65b1.png

Spoiler

1627032367_BillParham-1.thumb.png.ab5b07065600d2b36a2815bdbbf70955.png

Roy Parham

Roy Parham grew up watching his older brother get everything he wanted. Bill was the golden child who could do no wrong. True, Roy didn’t smile and laugh as easily as his brother. He was more serious. That’s because he was a listener, an observer. He loved to watch Bridget get fucked by her husband while he fucked another hole, watching her eyes and mouth, her expressions as her body got closer to orgasm. People underestimated him because of how he dressed, and how he spoke. They thought he was stupid because he was quieter. Far from it really. Did he resent his brother? Maybe a little. But Bridget was well worth it.

1832942769_RoyParham.thumb.png.fc8cfa0802b3d322f87773ef86ec9f66.png

Spoiler

259132036_RoyParham-1.thumb.png.356429f968a170c2418bede9e98bda54.png

Waylon Powell

Waylon Powell had goals in life. He wanted to be that stereotypical cabana boy that all the rich ladies called. When they wanted their pussy licked? Call Waylon. When they wanted their rich fat asses fucked? Call Waylon. When they wanted a big black cock deep inside them? Call Waylon. He wasn’t a pool boy but gardener was close enough. He always made sure to wear his sleeves cut off so they could see his sweaty guns. And sure, he may have pulled his shirt off a time or two to show off his chest. He knew those rich bitches watched him. And maybe they slipped him a bonus on his check every now and then. He was good at what he did, in the yard and in the bedroom. He paid attention to the roses as well as he paid attention to their needs. Was it any surprise that his schedule was so booked?.

1863322031_WaylonPowell.thumb.png.0fd0b0623630b3df37a96c64a0b3ed69.png

Spoiler

1899909405_WaylonPowell-1.thumb.png.18472e89a4700be958795dec9293c21d.png

Ok, with the festivities out of the way, back to posting my peeps!

I've taken a break from sharing them.

As per usual, the biggest obstacle is making my mind up about what to share lol. Full outfits? Just everyday outfit? Files too big? That sort of "I'm not yet sure". Ah, decisions! :P

For now, enjoy the little stories and the quaint pictures. ;)

Windsor family

Princess Kate Windsor

Kate had been around royalty all her life so marrying a prince was not that unheard of in her circles. Belonging to a sex club wasn’t unheard of either. She had to put on so many faces and masks for the public, to show them a wholesome sweet side. It drove her crazy not being able to be herself more often, having to fit the mold of how a princess should act and walk and talk and think. She grew tired of it. If only the public knew what she really enjoyed, what she really did behind closed doors. When she could unscrew the smile and pull the royal family stick out of her ass. The whole world had this perfect image of the royal family, of her and her husband. Their heads would explode.

401881059_KateWindsor.thumb.png.b5aa6dca44b849f6f41bb3669d9b50b2.png

Spoiler

741169147_KateWindsor-1.thumb.png.93d6dd01b6a41ab197fc08c7bd375960.png

Prince William Arthur Windsor

Growing up a prince had gotten him many privileges that a normal person wouldn’t necessarily get. It was fair to say he was a little spoiled. Not to the point where he ended up on tabloid covers, sloppy drunk. Those were the type of people who wanted too much attention. The first time he saw Kate, he knew he had to have her. Most people assumed that was at Eton, back in their school days. But it was much further back, when they were both younger. He had told his father he wanted her and over time, the royal family orchestrated it. Much as they did many other “coincidences”. And yes, he loved her. But after the newness wore off, he wanted excitement. Which brought them both to Else’s club. There was nothing he enjoyed more than watching other lower ranked royals and aristocrats fuck his wife and then leaving, putting that mask of young love back on. For him to fuck princess this and lady that (some of whom he was sure he was related to somehow) and know she was watching him just as intently as he watched her.

1537860957_WilliamArthurWindsor.thumb.png.71cbb3c5dd0bea254fcdd4a54da7dec2.png

Spoiler

29861482_WilliamArthurWindsor-1.thumb.png.1988b8c0a7116dce64dabec52c78c8fc.png

Pedersen family

Lea Pedersen

Lea Pedersen had a vision and through her art, she liked to share that vision. Many would call her crazy or unhinged. She called herself a visionary, an artiste. She liked to paint nudes while in the nude herself, sharing her mind, art and body with her models any chance she could get. It was a mind-blowing experience, to paint other beautiful bodies, looking at their bodies while they looked at yours. She liked all kinds of bodies but especially that of her stepson. What more forbidden fruit than that? To see him first as her son for so long, then to see him as the man he was becoming?

2140980680_LeaPedersen.thumb.png.72b88eae8814f474d5ad77d02b917c81.png

Spoiler

1996444418_LeaPedersen-1.thumb.png.2ece18ee502cb2a197e6bd499f71094f.png

Frank Pedersen

Frank Pedersen was a busy guy. He had a lot of important clients that needed his attention, night and day. He always felt like he was competing for the next promotion, the next raise. That’s probably why he never noticed what was going on right in his own house. Sure, he knew his wife was an artist who painted nudes. Sure, he assumed she got aroused from it. She sure talked about her models enough. But she never really came to him for sex anymore, not like she used to. Not that he was complaining. He never had enough time to finish his daily list. Never enough hours in the day. If Lea had her brushes in other paint puts, that was fine by him. As long as she didn’t interfere with his job.

1551422201_FrankPedersen.thumb.png.c5e5e442de79464b174b629f746cd8e2.png

Spoiler

1335106799_FrankPedersen-1.thumb.png.cee69ddb3df55746880e1a56b5acaad5.png

Devin Pedersen

If Devin wasn’t in the gym, doing reps he was probably fucking his stepmom. He was a smart guy, a senior in high school. He was one of those popular kids that was nice to everyone, gave a commercial smile for everyone. Teachers loved him, the girls loved him, even some of the guys loved him. Who could blame them really? He was an all-around nice guy. He often wondered though if they would still love him if they knew about the relationship he had with Lea. How she had asked to paint him one night earlier that year, shortly after his birthday. His birthday gift, she had claimed. How she had undressed him and posed him, her hands lingering on his body. And how hard he got watching her undress beside the easel. That was the first night they had fucked. Damn good birthday present.

380176152_DevinPedersen.thumb.png.fd7032daab159eb227e512dffc0677e1.png

Spoiler

572380328_DevinPedersen-1.thumb.png.4e828c1ddabad767ed63dcb6dfed0612.png

• 2 weeks later...

De Longhi family

Mario De Longhi

Mario De Longhi was your typical Italian snob. He liked the finer things in life from his wine to his women. That’s why he was married to Giovanna. She was beautiful to look at and loved the high life like he did. Fancy cars, villa on the water, and women. Oh, he loved the women. He knew his wife cheated on him. He liked that humiliation it brought, watching her get fucked by guys with dicks much bigger than his. He might be well endowed in that department, but he was where it counted. In his wallet! Money talked, he had grown up knowing that. And in the political world, how you presented yourself spoke volumes. That’s why he had the things he had and fucked the people he fucked?

1873649962_MarioDeLonghi.thumb.png.8b563f11611637181db8dd7631c059cc.png

Spoiler

86932928_MarioDeLonghi-1.thumb.png.a49268659e07c4448a6f856add68cfd2.png

Giovanna De Longhi

Giovanna De Longhi was a supermodel, not just on the runway but in life. She knew she was beautiful and liked to keep it that way, spending her husband’s money like it was her job. She loved to spoil her toy chihuahuas, Roxie and Casper. They wore as many diamonds as she did and wore the same designers as she did. She loved the prestige her husband’s name brought but she wasn’t fully in love with her husband. She loved her dogs more than she loved him honestly. She knew that he watched sometimes, when his friends and colleagues fucked her. She sometimes thought he set it up, talking them into approaching her so he could watch. She would always appear offended but was easily swayed with the right kind of attention.

1238218219_GiovannaDeLonghi.thumb.png.baafd8e9578c75ba899b65a2f0830e3d.png

Spoiler

994246215_GiovannaDeLonghi-1.thumb.png.257a38e0b9e04b40e9f86f32010ba35c.png