geekyraptorstudios Posted January 22, 2022 Posted January 22, 2022 Hey, does anyone know where to get the plugins required by SL, SLA and DD because it is saying I need two plugins. Skyrim.esm and Update.esm. Is there a way to add these through a download or something?
Indarello Posted January 22, 2022 Posted January 22, 2022 27 minutes ago, geekyraptorstudios said: Hey, does anyone know where to get the plugins required by SL, SLA and DD because it is saying I need two plugins. Skyrim.esm and Update.esm. Is there a way to add these through a download or something? Sexlab is for skyrim not F4
Guest Posted January 22, 2022 Posted January 22, 2022 30 minutes ago, geekyraptorstudios said: Hey, does anyone know where to get the plugins required by SL, SLA and DD because it is saying I need two plugins. Skyrim.esm and Update.esm. Is there a way to add these through a download or something? Moved to Skyrim.  Did you try to use SexLab for Fallout? In this case there is no way to make the mod work. It is for a different game.
geekyraptorstudios Posted January 22, 2022 Author Posted January 22, 2022 okay thnx guys I did try to get it to work for fallout 4, thnx for the heads up!
tzenrick Posted January 25, 2022 Posted January 25, 2022 On 1/22/2022 at 3:15 PM, geekyraptorstudios said: okay thnx guys I did try to get it to work for fallout 4, thnx for the heads up! You need AAF (Advanced Animation Framework) for Fallout 4. Don't get it from Nexus, that one is months out of date.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.