Looking for a Mod for Flower Girls thats like Defeat or Submit

35 minutes ago, Neotronix said:

I am trying to find a mod that is compatible with flower girls that is like SL Defeat or SL Submit. if there is one.

If you want to use SL mods, then just use SL instead of flower girls. Nothing other than animation mods have been ported FG and I don't know if anything more complex than that would even work.

I can't find the link for it because the search function for LL is having a stroke presently. But you might look into:
Flower Girls SE - Subdue and Flower Girls SE - BDSM, just to be sure I'd also suggest Flower Girls SE Animation Selector so you modify to ask you who is 'on top' to avoid any weirdness there. BDSM and Animation Selector are optional but I consider them quality of life features.

I forget exactly how Subdue works... it might only allow the PC to be the aggressor. The mod Yamate which is very much along the lines of a defeat mod with an optional quest for selling captives, I think I recall it having support for Flower Girls animation. I'd just recommend turning off the combat stripping option... unless you want to hunt all over the landscape for your armor after fighting a dragon. Somewhat comically this happened to Lydia... and the mod bypassed standard restrictions on NPC's default armor, thusly whenever Lydia switched back to her default outfit... she only had gloves and boots. 

I think Flower Girls SE Animation Selector is on the Nexus, the rest are found here. I too used to use Flower Girls until I hit my mod set-up with wrench enough times that SL worked. (It didn't help I started playing Skyrim for the first time just after the AE update.)

There are mods for FG that let you attack NPCs, Subdue and another like it that I don't remember the name of. BDSM just uses furniture anims from Billy's SLAL pack and has nothing to do with defeat. As far as player defeat goes, Yamete does work with FG, but the bleedout mechanism is known to be bugged and the author hasn't updated it yet. So like I said, if you want a working player defeat mod, just use Sexlab instead. Or wait for Yamete to be fixed.