Quote:

"The reason given by the author is: Skyrim gave me true friends, but it also gave me something I wish to forget. So I take my leave knowing that I did what I could not to lose what I loved the most, even though it was not possible to keep it going. See y'all whenever. :)"

What happened?

Also the site you listed won't let me in until I disable AdBlock, but just before that I caught a glimpse of a page that said "Contents Locked".

Quote:

"The reason given by the author is: Skyrim gave me true friends, but it also gave me something I wish to forget. So I take my leave knowing that I did what I could not to lose what I loved the most, even though it was not possible to keep it going. See y'all whenever. :)"

What happened?

Also the site you listed won't let me in until I disable AdBlock, but just before that I caught a glimpse of a page that said "Contents Locked".

don't know what happened 

yeah i had to complete a survey to download it

Quote:

You should never do those things. That's one of those slimy "get paid money by people filling forms to download your stolen content!" sites.

So someone took something they didn't create and want payment for it other people to download it.

It boils my blood.

Aaanyway, I wish I could use ENBs. They're always a blurry, grainy mess that just makes the game look terrible to me.

Makes decent screenshots I guess.

Quote:

You should never do those things. That's one of those slimy "get paid money by people filling forms to download your stolen content!" sites.

So someone took something they didn't create and want payment for it other people to download it.

It boils my blood.

Aaanyway, I wish I could use ENBs. They're always a blurry, grainy mess that just makes the game look terrible to me.

Makes decent screenshots I guess.

Just disable FOV and you wont have this problem anymore :)

• 2 weeks later...

So what was the last version?  I was able to DL v2.0 from another forum.

Hi. I believe I downloaded the full pack which includes all the released versions to date. It also has the Climates of tamriel updates. If anyone is interested I can upload it here for you guys ;)

So what was the last version?  I was able to DL v2.0 from another forum.

Hi. I believe I downloaded the full pack which includes all the released versions to date. It also has the Climates of tamriel updates. If anyone is interested I can upload it here for you guys ;)

Yes, please, Crazyflow. I'd like to play around with previous versions.

Quote:

Some mod authors tend to be so melodramatic when it comes to quitting the scene.

• 2 weeks later...

Quote:

Some mod authors tend to be so melodramatic when it comes to quitting the scene.

My thought exactly. Hard enough to see TV-Shows overflooding with Drama-Queens, now the Modding-Scene too. Grow some balls damnit!

I have a few other versions of The Wilds if anyone wants them. They aren't mine, I've just been holding onto them, if they need to be taken down, sorry in advance.

The_Wilds_ENB_1_5_v0119-21123-1-5

The Wilds ENB 1_5s v0119-21123-1-5s

The Wilds ENB 3_0 All-In-One-21123-3-0

The Wilds ENB Collection-21123-Final

Any chance someone could put these somewhere other than Mega NZ? That site seems to be trying to monkey around with my Firefox, and possibly my computer... :unsure:

• 2 months later...

Hi, I've been trying to use the framerate limiter with the wilds but just can't get it to work, everything zooms around at 60fps, and my rig can't handle that constant frame rate, I've tried using the inbuilt limiter with the enb but that doesn't make any difference, I've also tried the Skyrim Limiter with no change either, and I've tried MSI after burner and Radeon Pro, and nothing, just the same constant 60fps nothing seems to work :/ I had the same problem with project hope enb as well. hmmmm