Need help with Loading Animation via SLAL

Hey everyone, first of all thanks for the amazing Content.

So guys my english is bad,  but i hope u will unsterstand my problem. Im very very new to modding, please have mercy.

1.Im running MO2 load Sexlab frames into it, dl'd SLAS and also installed it via MO2.  Searched and downloaded some Animation Packs, and did the same via MO2.

Opend the MCM Menu Ingame, opend SLAS-Menu and tried to register Animations, but it tells me 0 animations, even the folder is empty there.

i tried everything on the forum also on google, i dont know what to do, really...how can i load aninmations via SLAS, its always empy.

Maybe i installed everything wrong? Please help me.

2. Babodialogue and babo harassment doenst work too, installed it via MO2, just loaded it in.

Maybe im to stupid for that, or i cant even read.

Ingame nothing happens, its active but nothing happens. Noone stops by and harass me.

sexlab works fine, also i dont have problems to start sex scenes.

14 minutes ago, kyantt said:

Opend the MCM Menu Ingame, opend SLAS-Menu and tried to register Animations, but it tells me 0 animations, even the folder is empty there.

i tried everything on the forum also on google, i dont know what to do, really...how can i load aninmations via SLAS, its always empy.

sounds like a problem with jcontainers, make sure you are using the right one for your version of skyrim.

Also, make sure that any animation packs you installed were installed AFTER you successfully installed SLAL. Afaik, if SLAL's folders aren't in place when the animation packs are installed, the animation pack content won't be deposited in the correct location for later recognition by SLAL.

IFF you did install animation packs *prior* to SLAL., uninstall the animation packs and reinstall them, so they can be placed properly for SLAL to pick them up when it scans. 

Alright, reinstalled everything, and started a fresh run - Installed SLAL, dl'd animation packs. Dropped into MO2. Everything is activ. Nothing changed, MCM Menu Zero 0 Animations.

Babo Dialogue works? i dont thinks so, also Horrible Harassment doent work. I can trigger Bad end via Babo Dialogue. But the city dont even care about me.

Some ppl start to talk, but noone tries to harass. FML for real...

What you mean with prior to SLAL?

Is that right, for installing animation packs? I just load the ZIP Data with MO2. Or what should i do different? 

Maybe im just to stupid to understand or its something simple, that i cant figure atm.

Btw is ZYZSS Animation on his own? Cos it has his own MCM Menu. 

Edited by kyantt

Well, presuming your game is already up to snuff,  (ie not already suffering from issues, all dependencies in place and working) you have to

1. install SLAL
  2. install an animation pack(s) (don't forget to deploy...)
  3. open game
  4. open SLAL MCM.
    ........ Wait. Loading the animation-pack content it will show is a dynamic process, and it takes time ....10-20 seconds for a few hundred animations (context). The MCM will open blank but populate after this initial "database loading" or folder reading or whatever it's doing. Might take longer if running from a hard drive, not sure. I use a solid state drive.  delay seems to be a baseline value plus time depending on number of installed animations (afaik)
  5. view the "general settings" section briefly. You'll be back here in a minute...
  6. open an animation pack entry (ex: Billyy human) and select some animations (or all) to be registered. Just select them. don't do anything more
  7. go back to the general settings section
  8. click on the "count animations" "button".
    ........ Wait, it will take several seconds to collate the data it will present to you in a moment.
  9. You should now have a modal box showing (for both human and creature)
    - the total number of installed animation sequences, 
    - the number of animation sequences waiting to be registered,
    the number marked for un-registration (ignore the last one for now, since you're starting fresh)
  10. click OK (or tab as case may be), then click the "register animations" button
    ....... Wait. This takes a bit of time. It's quick for only a few, when you have very f ew registered already, but as the number of registered animations increases it will also take a bit longer to complete processing. Be patient, What feels like minutes really is only a few tens of seconds. SLAL should prompt you with a new modal box when it's done processing.
  11. Go back to general settings and click the count animations button again, wait and read the result. You should now see a report that there are registered animations. 

At this point, you can go back and have a field day registering all your animations. We're doing this in small bits so you see progress quickly. Registering 900 animations takes a long time and first time through it can be a bit "nail bitey" due to unfamiliarity

Careful about the quantity. You can install and/or register too many. I'd recommend avoiding the trap of installing every possible animation pack right off the bat, maybe limit yourself to a few hundred at first, but whatever.. 

Edited by anjenthedog

Well i appreciate that, thanks for helping man.

I will test it tomorrow or after i got some sleep^^

But some questions. SLAS installation via MO2, right? Also the Animation pack. Just open MO2 pick the pack and its installed, or i am wrong? Or should i do some extras?

And is that right, that nothing happens in my skyrim folder, everything happens outside of it?