can't recover my acc...

after getting some 400 error while using LL i decided to clean cookies and all saved data in browser, welp - it helped with an error, but also logged me out

problem is, i'm pretty sure last time i used my login to.. well login, not an email

tried recovering it, but looks like it was registered on some ancient email i no longer use (or remember), considered i registered back in 2012 and a lot changed since then

is it possible to somehow recover my acc now or is it gone for good?

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/86050-danv/

40 minutes ago, Danvion said:

after getting some 400 error while using LL i decided to clean cookies and all saved data in browser, welp - it helped with an error, but also logged me out

problem is, i'm pretty sure last time i used my login to.. well login, not an email

tried recovering it, but looks like it was registered on some ancient email i no longer use (or remember), considered i registered back in 2012 and a lot changed since then

is it possible to somehow recover my acc now or is it gone for good?

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/86050-danv/

You need to contact @Ashal - only she can do this. It is usually easiest to find her on the LL Discord Thread. You can get there by clicking on the blue Discord button found on the home page. It is on the right side of the screen beneath the New Topics, New Files and Blog Entries.

Edit: On Discord Ashal goes by eevee.

10 minutes ago, Danv said:

thanks again to everyone who helped, is it possible to delete this temporary "Danvion" acc above?

Once again, that can only be done by Ashal. The "usual" link through the Rules appears to be broken so I would suggest going back to Discord and asking eevee to delete the temporary account.