16 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

can you help us navigate to where to input that in S4S?

See pic below

Spoiler

image.png.f1a93c79fb20f0e14924f72f16c43d46.png

1. open the .package file using S4Studio
  2. find the item named "sirsleepy_BigDickProblems_XML_NotFamily_Test"
  3. Add the below items in the same place as the other (see above) family members:
    <T>8829<!--RelationshipBit: family_aunt_uncle--></T>
    <T>9989<!--RelationshipBit: family_niece_nephew--></T>
    <T>8826<!--RelationshipBit: family_cousin--></T>

4. Click Save
  5. Close S4Studio

Edited by sirsleepy
1 hour ago, sirsleepy said:

See pic below

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.f1a93c79fb20f0e14924f72f16c43d46.png

3. Add the below items in the same place as the other (see above) family members:

4. Click Save
  5. Close S4Studio

much thanx

10 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

It shouldn't be doing that. Here's what I'm checking to prevent that

<T>8805<!--RelationshipBit: family_son_daughter--></T>
<T>8807<!--RelationshipBit: family_grandchild--></T>
<T>8808<!--RelationshipBit: family_grandparent--></T>
<T>8809<!--RelationshipBit: family_parent--></T>
<T>8802<!--RelationshipBit: family_brother_sister--></T>

It looks like I forgot to include uncle and aunts. I've already updated my local copy, so that fix will be in the next release.

For now, if you have S4Studio installed:

4. Click Save
  5. Close S4Studio

One question regarding it: Does the mod works with Incest trait? I mean, the "bulge" buff affects to the family membes right if they have the incest trait now or will be included to the mod coming soon?

Edited by Tekisman
4 hours ago, Tekisman said:

One question regarding it: Does the mod works with Incest trait? I mean, the "bulge" buff affects to the family membes right if they have the incest trait now or will be included to the mod coming soon?

There's a WickedWhim incest trait override in that same XML item -- you can see it in the screenshot. If the family member has that WW trait, then they will see the "oh my" flirty buffs. The Sim with the BD/BBC doesn't need the trait, since the person looking at them are the ones aroused/flirty.

Ok. v4 brainstorming time. With the addition of sending "dick pics", here's what I'm thinking for various drama outcomes:

Dick Pic

• Receiver requirements
    • Teen-Elder
    • romance relationship > 1% (Thinking of removing this to allow sending to anybody, but that creates a massively long Sim list, so it would be nice to have some filter here)
  • Sender requirements
    • Teen-Elder
    • has dick (any size)
    • has phone
    • (possible to add sending via computer after phone and drama working good)

Full Failure (any of below, overrides any below groups) - loses large romance and large friendship %s, response is a text message

• romance < 3%
  • Unflirty trait
  • Sexual Abstinent trait
  • Is not attracted to dicks (aka sending dick pic to lesbian), not sure if this is possible with romance > 0% requirement
  • Hates BD & Sender has BD 
  • Hates SD & Sender Has SD
  • ?

Partial Failure (any of below, overrides any below groups) - loses large romance and medium friendship %s, response is a text message

• romance < 10%
  • relbit - receiver has attractiveness noticed not hot about sender
  • ?

Neutral (not really pass or fail, overrides any below groups) - should be even be a neutral response? Feels like a pass/fail scenario, response is a text message

• romance > 10% and < 25%
  • relbit - had unsatisfying sex with sender
  • ?

Partial Success (any below, overrides any below groups) - gains small romance %, response is a text message

• romance > 25%
  • relationship
  • Likes BD & Sender Has BD 
  • Likes SD & Has SD
  • relbit - just had sex with sender (not sure of time out on this, so I'll need to check)
  • relbit - sender knows receiver's sex fantasy
  • relbit - had satisfying sex with sender
  • relbit - receiver has attractiveness memory or noticed hot about sender
  • relbit - receiver lost BD virginity to sender
  • relbit - receiver lost WP's vaginal or WP's anal virginity to sender
  • ?

Full Success (any of below) - gains small romance %, response is an NPC Invite (invite to come over, etc.)

• romance > 75%
  • relationship of married, engaged, boyfriend/girlfriend
  • Likes SD & Has SD
  • Peeping trait
  • Porcelain doll
  • WP's broken libido or lusty
  • ?

Other drama potential

• married/engaged and other has jealous trait (possibly sees pics)
  • married/engaged and other has cuckold trait (possibly sees pics and something happens?)
  • sender is celebrity and pics get leaked
  • pics get shared with receiver's friends, who then responds
  • ?

3 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Ok. v4 brainstorming time. With the addition of sending "dick pics", here's what I'm thinking for various drama outcomes:

Dick Pic

• Receiver requirements
    • Teen-Elder
    • romance relationship > 1% (Thinking of removing this to allow sending to anybody, but that creates a massively long Sim list, so it would be nice to have some filter here)
  • Sender requirements
    • Teen-Elder
    • has dick (any size)
    • has phone

Full Failure (any of below, overrides any below groups) - loses large romance and large friendship %s, response is a text message

• romance < 3%
  • Unflirty trait
  • Sexual Abstinent trait
  • Is not attracted to dicks (aka sending dick pic to lesbian), not sure if this is possible with romance > 0% requirement
  • ?

Partial Failure (any of below, overrides any below groups) - loses large romance and medium friendship %s, response is a text message

• romance < 10%
  • ?

Neutral (not really pass or fail, overrides any below groups) - should be even be a neutral response? Feels like a pass/fail scenario, response is a text message

• ?

Partial Success (any below, overrides any below groups) - gains small romance %, response is a text message

• romance > 25%
  • relationship
  • Likes SD & Has SD
  • relbit - just had sex with sender (not sure of time out on this, so I'll need to check)
  • ?

Full Success (any of below) - gains small romance %, response is an NPC Invite (invite to come over, etc.)

• romance > 75%
  • Likes SD & Has SD
  • Peeping trait
  • Porcelain doll
  • ?

Other drama potential

• married/engaged and other has cuckold trait (possibly sees pics and something happens?)
  • ?

Im ok with all of these options. I have some questions:

Sender requirements:

- Has phone: What does it means? Phone is actually included on Sims as part of it so i dont understand it, can you explain it?

Full Failure (any of below, overrides any below groups) - loses large romance and large friendship %s, response is a text message : What happens if your sims friendly/romance bar are very low as you say and you losses a large %? It could be end in a negative relationship?

Other Drama:

- Sender is celebrity and pics get leaked: Do you mean your sim is a celebrity and you send a pic to another sim and this get leaked OR some game celebrity send you a pic and it get leaked from your phone? Maybe is the first option but could be really fun that some celebrity send you a random pic (you even dont know him/her yet and send you a pic by error) and this get leaked and other sims starts sending you random messages if you are in a relationship with this celebrity or somethin like that (drama at max lol).

Pics get shared with receiver's friends, who then responds: Leaking system can goes there too if some sim's friend get their phone leaked. Now ill explain some new features that could be implemented when your sim is a celebrity or not (pic can get leaked from friends'receiver or sim's receiver)

NEW FEATURE THAT COULD BE IMPLEMENTED: 

Your sim is the celebrity who is sending pics: add a buff to your sim when the pic is leaked and it could also affect to your reputation's sims if its known that is sending private dick pics to other sims. It could affect:

a) Your sim is a pervert so it affect to your sim's reputation lowering it (trying to send dick pics to sims with low friend/romance bars % if its total failure (maybe it could be a random zone: it could affect to reputation or not)).

b) Your sim has a high friend/romance bar with other sim (over 25%) and its a partial full success send but pic got leaked so it could affect going up or down your reputation if your sim IS MARRIED or IS A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND and its trying to send a dick pic to another sim that is not his/her wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend. So there you need to check their actual status over them. If your sim is sending to a boyfriend/girlfriend status its ok but if he is sending the pic to another friend it affect to his reputation. If its get leaked he receives a embarrassed buff also low his reputation.

c) Your sim send to his/her boyfriend/girlfriend a dick pic, it gets a success send but it get leaked. Another random sim receives the same pic and he/she see it and... she/he likes what he/she sees and... she/he ask you to do a threesome with your sim and:

- if you refuses, your sims losses reputation and also gets a embarrassed buff

- if you accept your reputation stays at it is OR this sims goes to your sims friendlist and some random day (it could be implemented on the calling system i explained to you that could be implemented on the mod) can call you asking to return the favor of not disclosing the leaked pic to anyone. If you accept sims appears and have fun. If you refusses you losses reputation and also get embarrassed because this some leak the pic to another sims.

Example option b): if my celebrity's sim is a boy and has a gilfriend/boyfriend (not need to be a celebrity) and is trying to send a pic to her/his friendand pic get leaked his reputation go down and he receives a shame buff (embarrassed) because now all sims know your sim he is cheating her girlfriend/boyfriend. It could also apply to a reverse way: you sim is a girl and is a celebrity and she got a pic from her boyfriend's dick. She tries to send the same pic to a friend but it got leaked so she losses reputation and also get the embarrassed buff.

Kiara4Sims has a similar system when your celebrity sim has a sickness or ask for money to other sims, it gets a bad buff (some lasts over 2 days) that affect to your sim (embarrassed) and also affect to your reputation's sims. 

NEW FEATURE THAT COULD BE IMPLEMENTED 2:

Another option that could be fun but maybe this new feature its better to be included on the call system i explained to you when some sims that got "First Big" dicked call you to have fun with your sim on another random day so you choose if you want to include it now or later when the calling system if its finally implemented:

- what about if you send a pic to another sim and it ask you to come to your home or wherever your sim is (2 answers options: you want to have fun or you can simply cancel the petition) right after you get a full success sending? The same way when you send a text message when you are buffed (for example if you are energized buffed and if you when you send a message to another sim if it responses (hour is over 07:00am morning and less than 12:00am night) it ask you to go to the gym). I dont know if this option is game base (probably it is) or its from KawaiiStacie Slice of Life.

I have a lot of dramas ideas to add but these 2 could add so much fun to the mod if they get implemented :)

EDIT: I edited it a lot of times and i added/explained the things a little better :)

Edited by Tekisman
10 minutes ago, Tekisman said:

- Has phone: What does it means? Phone is actually included on Sims as part of it so i dont understand it, can you explain it?

It's a standard base game test for phone interactions. I guess some circumstances you may not have a phone, and teens can be "grounded" and lose phone access (I think, I noticed that in base game code, where teens would need to be "stealthy" or something). I saw that in the code that I used as a base, so I'll check that out again (the teen grounding).

11 minutes ago, Tekisman said:

Full Failure (any of below, overrides any below groups) - loses large romance and large friendship %s, response is a text message : What happens if your sims friendly/romance bar are very low as you say and you losses a large %? It could be end in a negative relationship?

Yes. It could go negative. Not everybody likes dick pics... even if you are in a rel/high romance.

12 minutes ago, Tekisman said:

- Sender is celebrity and pics get leaked: Do you mean your sim is a celebrity and you send a pic to another sim and this get leaked OR some game celebrity send you a pic and it get leaked from your phone?

Yes. Player is celebrity. I haven't coded anything for NPCs to send pics. I want to get Player sending coded first. But the other way, if a celeb sends you a nudie/dick pic, you could probably sell it to paparazzies :) 

15 minutes ago, Tekisman said:

what about if you send a pic to another sim and it ask you to come to your home or wherever your sim is

The Full Success is the "NPC Invite" dialog, where they ask you to come over. That needs to check for hours/work, etc. If someone would normally have "full access", but they are at work, then they turn into a partial success and just respond via text.

Right now, I'm focused on trying to figure out the parameters for full failure, partial failure, partial success, and full success (and anything in between). Once the basics are worked out, then we can expand into specific scenarios. Right now, it just picks from a random list of responses to respond to (per category, so success has different responses than failures, and full vs partials, etc.)

Hi! I'm having an issue where only one of my Sims is unable to get the Big Dick trait? I added the Big Dick DNA through WW Attributes but it didn't add the Big Dick trait in response and even after removing the DNA trait I can't add it through the BDP Shift+Click menu, the only options that show up are the Set Preferences option. Everyone else works fine but only a specific Sim can't seem to get the Big Dick trait.

19dc2bec3487a41d22893a7f8b17d701.png

1 hour ago, zarryx said:

Hi! I'm having an issue where only one of my Sims is unable to get the Big Dick trait? I added the Big Dick DNA through WW Attributes but it didn't add the Big Dick trait in response and even after removing the DNA trait I can't add it through the BDP Shift+Click menu, the only options that show up are the Set Preferences option. Everyone else works fine but only a specific Sim can't seem to get the Big Dick trait.

19dc2bec3487a41d22893a7f8b17d701.png

Is that a Male? If it's a female with penis, then they need to have "use toilet standing" enabled. That's how I know if a female has a penis or not.

On 2/28/2022 at 9:00 AM, sirsleepy said:

Dick Pic

• Receiver requirements
    • Teen-Elder
  • Sender requirements
    • Teen-Elder
    • has dick (any size)
    • has phone

Possible Adjustments: 

• Additional Sender Requirements:
    • This could be narrowed down by filtering sims with specific traits as well. Here are a few possible ones from base game; self assured trait (CAS), alluring trait (bonus from aspiration), shameless (reward), beguiling (reward), brave (reward), serial romantic (aspiration reward). 
    • No sending via computer
  • Additional Receiver Requirements: 
    • I guess you could just add has phone service to the receiver as well

• romance < 3%
  • Unflirty trait
  • Sexual Abstinent trait
  • ?

• romance < 10%
  • ?

• ?

• romance > 25%
  • relationship
  • Likes SD & Has SD
  • ?

• romance > 75%
  • Likes SD & Has SD
  • Peeping trait
  • Porcelain doll
  • ?

Possible Adjustments: 

By failure do you mean send failure? If so, I don't think there should be any send failure just negative or positive responses. If that's not what you meant by success and failure.

Negative Response:

• You can add not attracted to dicks for all genders if possible
  • Keep: receiver has unflirty trait, receiver has sexually abstinent trait, receiver hates BD & sender has BD, receiver hates SD & Sender Has SD, WW attractiveness feature (sender perceived as basic looking)
  • receiver had unsatisfying Woohoo with sender
  • Add receiver has cheating sentiments

Neutral Responses:

• Everything for partial success except had satisfying sex with
  • Nudity enthusiast 
  • In a polyamorous relationship

Positive Response:

• Keep: everything you have for  full success
  • Add sexual interactions from partial success to receive positive responses

Other drama potential

• ?

I like everything here for drama potential.

if you could take over the jealousy mechanics comprehensively (from vanilla and WW) that would be awesome. they both do crappy jobs of it. everything is a global setting where it affects jealousy for every sim. we need the ability to tailor the jealousy. e.g. two swingers couples, they won't get jealous only with each other but if someone outside that group comes in they will get jealous. right now you can't configure it this way.

i know this is like totally a tangent from your original mod so feel free to disregard.

6 minutes ago, zarryx said:

He is a male yes

Double check the "Does this Sim have a penis?" in CAS for this Sim.

Spoiler

image.png.6d69b7db96e65fd887c5b4e4ef7c33b5.png

And double check to make sure the Sim has the "toilet standing" trait. When you shift-click, it checks to see if you use "toilet standing" and if True/Yes, then it shows you the options. Also, when you add DNA, it checks "toilet standing" (and age), and gives you the main trait (if toilet standing is True).

So that one trait is what seems to be missing. The other trait "toilet sitting" is exclusive (so either standing or sitting). Open the console (cntrl-shift-c) and type "traits.show_traits" and see if you can find the highlighted trait below (toilet_standing).

Spoiler

image.png.14d4dac9c74ffa59989798ea550fe891.png

17 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

Double check the "Does this Sim have a penis?" in CAS for this Sim.

Hide contents

image.png.6d69b7db96e65fd887c5b4e4ef7c33b5.png

And double check to make sure the Sim has the "toilet standing" trait. When you shift-click, it checks to see if you use "toilet standing" and if True/Yes, then it shows you the options. Also, when you add DNA, it checks "toilet standing" (and age), and gives you the main trait (if toilet standing is True).

So that one trait is what seems to be missing. The other trait "toilet sitting" is exclusive (so either standing or sitting). Open the console (cntrl-shift-c) and type "traits.show_traits" and see if you can find the highlighted trait below (toilet_standing).

Hide contents

image.png.14d4dac9c74ffa59989798ea550fe891.png

Thank you! That worked 

About the CAS screenshot, I think there can be several options to show up depends on mods that people are using.

The screenshot of CAS when using "Both Options Pregnancy Mod (Intersex Mod) by Turbodriver" :

rHQXtU.png

And the screenshot of CAS that "sirsleepy" have uploaded

Also, CAS Gender Breast Option & Pregnancy Both by Maars (The mod description says it is edited version of "Bub's Both Options - Sims can impregnate and be impregnated! by bubbee"), uses/gets/shows same screenshot of options as "Turbodriver's Gender Mod".

But I'm, not sure who is the first ever person who created those mod in the first place.

Edited by ioawdfv

I found with v1 and v2, if I had too many different options to figure out if a Sim had a penis, then it got too complicated and confusing really quick (especially with futa/ftm/mtf, etc.), and sometimes ended up not working correctly.

So in v3, I decided to make it simple and just use the base game traits of "use toilet standing" and "use toilet sitting". I think WW might have renamed it to "has penis", but in the background, they are just using the base game traits of "use toilet standing" or "use toilet sitting" (the UI\labels might be renamed by mods).

5 hours ago, lix_mus6435 said:

no Big Dick Problem traits and "Big Dick Problem ..." menu category! ☹️

Screenshot :

210160443_2022-03-02(1).png.a6cc060f2e9b4d9e3ca04b38e90e7ea0.png600074352_2022-03-02(4).png.9665ac04ff63aa1b5492a0a09365a673.png

All BDT are at the end of the Wicked Attributes list. If you dont see them:

- Uninstall your actual BDT mod and install the latest one 3.1 and be sure you have the config file included on the download because if you are using an old version maybe you dont have the .cfg file made by the mod:

- If you still dont see the traits try to make a 50/50 over your actual mods installed and see what mod is doing a problem over the wicked list (maybe an old/not updated/incompatible with latest patch) mod.

- Move ALL your mods to another folder except WW ( be sure you have the latest public or patreon version of it ) and BDT 3.1 version and then go to the list and check if you see them and if you see them again you will need to do a 50/50 check to see what mod is doing the problem.

- Repair your game and then add WW (latest version) and BDT mod ONLY on mod folder and check again the WW Attributes.

I can confirm that latest 3.1 BDT works correctly.

Edited by Tekisman
20 hours ago, Tekisman said:

All BDT are at the end of the Wicked Attributes list. If you dont see them:

- Uninstall your actual BDT mod and install the latest one 3.1 and be sure you have the config file included on the download because if you are using an old version maybe you dont have the .cfg file made by the mod:

- If you still dont see the traits try to make a 50/50 over your actual mods installed and see what mod is doing a problem over the wicked list (maybe an old/not updated/incompatible with latest patch) mod.

- Move ALL your mods to another folder except WW ( be sure you have the latest public or patreon version of it ) and BDT 3.1 version and then go to the list and check if you see them and if you see them again you will need to do a 50/50 check to see what mod is doing the problem.

- Repair your game and then add WW (latest version) and BDT mod ONLY on mod folder and check again the WW Attributes.

I can confirm that latest 3.1 BDT works correctly.

already installed BDP version 3.1
Then I tried that, moving all my mods to another folder except WW. but still no BDP traits and 'Big Dick Problem...' menu category. How?

Screenshot :

8404984_2022-03-04(3).png.0363e0479bc9cba4c5cf2f8c0e612b5f.png1340385427_2022-03-04(1).png.9daa16725fd046678ac34d9a679e07ac.png

Is there a way to link the Sex Skill from wicked whims with the mootlets?

So e.g. a guy with a small dick and high sex skill doesn't cause "is it in yet"  borred moodlet at his partner.

Or the guy with big dick does cause less tension Fucking Sore

6 hours ago, lix_mus6435 said:

already installed BDP version 3.1
Then I tried that, moving all my mods to another folder except WW. but still no BDP traits and 'Big Dick Problem...' menu category. How?

Screenshot :

Make sure to place the BDP packages and ts4script files in their own directory. It almost sounds like the ts4script file is missing somehow, since that's what has the menus and adds to Wicked Attributes. Do you see the traits in the base game cheats?

13 minutes ago, Chlodwig said:

Is there a way to link the Sex Skill from wicked whims with the mootlets?

So e.g. a guy with a small dick and high sex skill doesn't cause "is it in yet"  borred moodlet at his partner.

Or the guy with big dick does cause less tension Fucking Sore

Nice idea. I like that. I've been trying to figure out different ways of lessening those moodlets and sex skill sounds like a good way.

I think I should ask one question about latest version (3.1) of mod.

So, even though female sim has "Size Queen Trait", she supposed to get "Fucking Sore" moodlet, if she have WW Sex/Woohoo with male sim that has BD/BBC trait sim, right?

*Another Edit:

Does the male sims also suppose to get the "Size Queen" Trait? I made 4 sims to do foursome vaginal (2 males 2 females). And somehow a male got fucked by 2nd guy and he got "Size Queen" trait right after he got fucked by 2nd guy.

Edited by ioawdfv
22 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Make sure to place the BDP packages and ts4script files in their own directory. It almost sounds like the ts4script file is missing somehow, since that's what has the menus and adds to Wicked Attributes. Do you see the traits in the base game cheats?

Yes, there are 'BDP' traits in the 'add Traits...' category menu only. there is a box of XXL condoms in 'Purchase Wicked Whims...' and build, but no XXL condoms in Simdulgence's Rubber Condom Dispenser and Bottomless Condom Bowl.

How to

possible issue

sim in household A set to simdulgence penis works fine when playing that household - sim in household X has sex with that sim in household A and the penis is reverted to the standard WW penis

i removed this mod and it still happens so the only thing is WW was updated recently but i'm not sure what mod is causing this.