1 hour ago, sirsleepy said:

See if you can open your latest save, then save as a new name. Then exit game, and reload that new game save. I have ongoing game that I play each week and I encountered this problem, and now I don't have the problem. I think saving the game and then restarting the game, and playing the new save worked for me. I think saving just deletes any unused items and those broken items are still embedded in your game save.

Jan 25th would have been v1, which didn't have that bug.

still same issue. my question is how is it still happening when i totally remove your mod as well?

i'm starting to suspect that something in v2.* skunked the game. i think my save from Jan 25th was v1.* 

Edited by hogsmaws
8 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

beta 3.2 works on an older save from Jan 25th (in terms of the profile window). not sure what version was out then.

Well, there's a config file with Big dick mod 'sirsleepy_big_dick_problem.config'  try to delete that, and install beta 2 version. that might be help.

14 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

still same issue. my question is how is it still happening when i totally remove your mod as well?

i'm starting to suspect that something in v2.* skunked the game. i think my save from Jan 25th was v1.* 

@sirsleepy @hogsmaws I dont know if it could be involved BUT everytime i had a problem like that a TEEN its involved on it. I explained some pages ago the problem i had with the FUN BARS that disappeared and after a reset game it appeared again (this time was involved WW and NWP prostitution system and im still looking to see if i can replicate the problem again) and i im having the same profile problem with a TEEN involved. What i felt when i had the profile problem (not testing the beta3v2 yet ill try to do it later) is when 2 sims are involved (i dont know if romantically or only friendly status) and ONE OF THEM is a TEEN (im speaking with YOUNG ADULT (BOY) and TEEN (GIRL) and if you want to open the TEEN (GIRL) profile having selected the YOUNG ADULT as a playing sim the TEEN PROFILE its completly empty except the TEEN name in the upper left corner (i think the problem is not reciproque i mean if you are playing the TEEN and you open the YOUNG ADULT profile you can see full of it correctly but not the other way). Ill try to test it again because as i say im not sure if relationship needs to be more than a friendly relation or needs to be a little more of it like a romantic relationship AND needs to be a strong relation between both of them i mean they needs to know eachother a little bit to have involved a few sentiments between them (thats not sure but ill try to test it too).

MAYBE, could be a possibility, that WW or NWP are involved on it because the TEEN restriction they have with the SEX between them but im not sure, im using patreon version but @hogsmaws are you using PUBLIC or PATREON WW/NWP versions? maybe the teen restriction is playing something here with this problem.

Thats what i felt the last time i tried to check the profile problem but knowing it still happening ill try to check this possibility BEFORE to install the beta3v2 to be sure when its really happening this. I'll write again when i do the test :)

EDIT:

- 1st TEST: (PLAYING WITH 2.2r VERSION NOT THE 3V2 VERSION): Played a RECENT SAVE with the profile problem. 3 sims in the same house (Young adult / Teen / Elder -> Young Adult and Teen ARE BROTHE/SISTER but only friendly 100% is involved not romantically, ELDER is the father of both so friendly status only between them NO incest involved):

NOTE: YOUNG ADULT/ELDER SIMS HAVE BOTH OF THEM THE BIG DICK TRAIT ADDED WITH THE DNA BIG DICK TRAIT - TEEN SISTER DOESNT HAVE THE DNA TAIT:

- Selected as playing: Young Adult :  I can open ELDER  and its full / I CANNOT open TEEN profile (its empty with the Teen in the upper left corner).

- Selected as playing: Elder : I can open YOUNG ADULT profile and its full / I CANNOT open the TEEN profile (its empty with the Teen in the upper left corner).

- Selected as playing: Teen: I can open YOUNG ADULT and ELDER profiles they are full (even i can see the profile mousing over the profiles too and opening them too, not crashes at all). 

NOTE: Everytime i open a profile as the YOUNG ADULT/ELDER being played/selected and i try to open the TEEN profile the music "crashes" and keep playing after closing the profile and after that the profile option its broken so i only can open 1 TIME the other profiles because the second time is broken and i need to restart the game to open them again.

I keep playing to check it on a new save from 0.

EDIT 2: PLEASE READ THE BOLD NOTES I WROTE AFTER AN EDIT ON THE 1ST TEST

- 2nd TEST: (PLAYING WITH 2.2r VERSION NOT THE 3V2 VERSION) NEW SAVE FROM 0 MADE RIGHT NOW: Sims involved: 3 sims:( 2 TEENS (One boy one girl) - 1 YOUNG ADULT (1 girl) . All of them are BROTHER/SISTERS (100% friendly between them NO incest/romance involved between them). As y say save from 0, NO SENTIMENTS/KNOWN traits between them they are FROM THE GALLERY random sims and only made them sisters/brothers in the same house nothing more by me:

- Selected the YOUNG ADULT (SISTER) as being controlled: I CAN open TEEN (BROTHER) profile and i can see all the initial traits/likes/dislikes/relationship between them, no crashes at all.

- Selected the YOUNG ADULT (SISTER) as being controlled: I CAN open the TEEN (SISTER) profile and i can see all the initial taits/likes/dislikes/relationship between them, no crashes at all. 

- Selected the TEEN (SISTER) as sim being controlled:  I CAN open TEEN (BROTHER) profile and i can see all the initial traits/likes/dislikes/relationship between them, no crashes at all.

- Selected the TEEN (SISTER) as sim being controlled:  I CAN open YOUNG ADULT (SISTER) profile and i can see all the initial traits/likes/dislikes/relationship between them, no crashes at all.

AFTER THAT I ADD THE DNA BIG DICK TRAIT to the TEEN (BROTHER) using WICKED ATTRIBUTES so DNA and TRAIT will be added both automatically to them. 100% RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THEM YET / NO SENTIMENTS BETWEEN THEM YET:

-  Selected the TEEN (SISTER) as sim being controlled:  I CAN open TEEN (BROTHER) profile and i can see all the initial traits/likes/dislikes/relationship between them, no crashes at all.

- Selected the YOUNG ADULT (SISTER) as being controlled: I CAN open the TEEN (BROTHER) profile and i can see all the initial taits/likes/dislikes/relationship between them, no crashes at all. 

15Min playing after that:

- After playing TEEN (SISTER) and TEEN(BOTHER) ONLY between them i got some sentiments (closer from happy memories) between them and I STILL CAN open the profiles between them correctly (i select teen sister i can open teen brother / i select teen brother i can open teen sister).

40min playing after that:

After playing YOUNG ADULT (SISTER) and TEEN (BOTHER) ONLY between them i got some sentiments (closer from happy memories) between them and I STILL CAN open the profiles between them correctly (i select teen sister i can open teen brother / i select teen brother i can open teen sister).

50min playing after that:

TEEN (BOTHER) ONLY being played and an NPC is involved, chit chat here and there i got some sentiments between them (adoring) and I STILL CAN open profiles between TEEN (BROTHER) and BOTH SISTERS and the new NPC (GIRL) (young adult still can open teen brother profile, teen sister can still open teen brother profile, young adult still can open both teen brother/sister). Checking NPC moodlets i can see the BULGE "Oh my..." is being affected to her so she is receiving the Big dick trait effect correctly.

NOTE: Yesterday i updated the MCCC to 2022.1.1 version and i noted that i cannot remove moodlets with it (its being tested yet by me) from another NPC sim (for example i when i play vampires i usually remove the "Recently being bitten" moodlet to a NPC to use him twices to feed my vampires but right now i cannot remove the moodlet. Its just a note and its affecting to new saves and not old saves. Maybe moodlets are involved too but who knows i need to test it too.

ILL KEEP PLAYING THE SAME 3 SIMS TO SEE IF IT FINALLY CRASH OR NOT, IM STILL USING 2.2r version WITH NEW SAVE FROM 0 BECAUSE OLD RECENT SAVE HAS I POSTED ON THE FIRST TEST HAS THE PROFILE PROBLEM.

- 3rd TEST: Ill make 4 saves (same sims including test 1 and test 2 but split it in 6 saves to test 6 things):

- 1)TEEN (BROTHER) will have the first and at least 10 more sexually encounters but SEX ONLY with a NPC with the DNA Big Dick Trait and Big Dick Trait added from the 2nd TEST (same save from 0 with the 3 brothers/sisters)

- 2)TEEN (BROTHER) will have the first and at least 10 more sexually encounters but SEX ONLY with SISTERS so INCEST WILL BE INVOLVED HERE with the DNA Big Dick Trait and Big Dick Trait added from the 2nd TEST (same save from 0 with the 3 brothers/sisters) . Problems seems to come when YOUNG ADULT+ sim open TEEN profiles so: TEEN (BROTHER) will have sex with YA (SISTER) to check if both can open after that profiles eachothers. Then TEEN/TEEN .

* RESULT 2: TEEN (BROTHER) GOT THE "PERCEIVED AS EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE" relationship moodlet when he had sex with both sisters, he hasn't it it BEFORE the test and the same goes for both sisters with their brother so WW was involved here. YOUNG ADULT (SISTER) STILL can open the TEEN (BROTHER) profile and TEEN (SISTER) profile and the same goes for both teen brother/sister. I think because BDP traits doesnt involve incest trait it doesnt affect to these relationship so no bulge or other moodlet are being affected to sisters from teen brother. NO First Big Dick for sisters, BDP is not involved with incest so i think i needs to be updated to add it when Incest trait is added to the sim.

- 3) TEEN (BROTHER) ill make him a prostitute with NWP (remember i use latest NWP/WW latests patreon versions here). First SEX encounter here and at least 10 sex encounters with NPCs with the DNA Big Dick Trait and Big Dick Trait added from the 2nd TEST (same save from 0 with the 3 brothers/sisters)

- 4) TEEN (BROTHER) ill make him a prostitute with NWP (remember i use latest NWP/WW latests patreon versions here). First SEX encounter here and at least 10 sex encounters with SISTERS so INCEST will be involved here with the DNA Big Dick Trait and Big Dick Trait added from the 2nd TEST (same save from 0 with the 3 brothers/sisters) and will have sex with NPCs too so WW/NWP will be involved too.

5) Added to the family another YOUNG ADULT (BROTHER)  with BD Trait and DNA BD Trait to test with 1) test (only sex with NPCs with all ages involved).

* RESULT 5: For now i still can open all profiles (NPCs Teens and Sister/Brothers) and no crash after 10 Sex encounters with 10 Teen/YA/Adult ages mixed. 

6) Test where YA Brother will be a prostitute involving him in lot of encounters with all ages. WW/NWP will be involved now.

I found all of them all exhausted after tests and more tests LOL:

I8XNwlBX_o.png

Edited by Tekisman
1 hour ago, Tekisman said:

@sirsleepy @hogsmaws I dont know if it could be involved BUT everytime i had a problem like that a TEEN its involved on it. I explained some pages ago the problem i had with the FUN BARS that disappeared and after a reset game it appeared again (this time was involved WW and NWP prostitution system and im still looking to see if i can replicate the problem again) and i im having the same profile problem with a TEEN involved. What i felt when i had the profile problem (not testing the beta3v2 yet ill try to do it later) is when 2 sims are involved (i dont know if romantically or only friendly status) and ONE OF THEM is a TEEN (im speaking with YOUNG ADULT (BOY) and TEEN (GIRL) and if you want to open the TEEN (GIRL) profile having selected the YOUNG ADULT as a playing sim the TEEN PROFILE its completly empty except the TEEN name in the upper left corner (i think the problem is not reciproque i mean if you are playing the TEEN and you open the YOUNG ADULT profile you can see full of it correctly but not the other way). Ill try to test it again because as i say im not sure if relationship needs to be more than a friendly relation or needs to be a little more of it like a romantic relationship AND needs to be a strong relation between both of them i mean they needs to know eachother a little bit to have involved a few sentiments between them (thats not sure but ill try to test it too).

MAYBE, could be a possibility, that WW or NWP are involved on it because the TEEN restriction they have with the SEX between them but im not sure, im using patreon version but @hogsmaws are you using PUBLIC or PATREON WW/NWP versions? maybe the teen restriction is playing something here with this problem.

Thats what i felt the last time i tried to check the profile problem but knowing it still happening ill try to check this possibility BEFORE to install the beta3v2 to be sure when its really happening this. I'll write again when i do the test :)

EDIT:

- 1st TEST: (PLAYING WITH 2.2 VERSION NOT THE 3V2 VERSION): Played a RECENT SAVE with the profile problem. 3 sims in the same house (Young adult / Teen / Elder -> Young Adult and Teen ARE BROTHE/SISTER but only friendly 100% is involved not romantically, ELDER is the father of both so friendly status only between them NO incest involved):

NOTE: YOUNG ADULT/ELDER SIMS HAVE BOTH OF THEM THE BIG DICK TRAIT ADDED WITH THE DNA BIG DICK TRAIT - TEEN SISTER DOESNT HAVE THE DNA TAIT:

- Selected as playing: Young Adult :  I can open ELDER  and its full / I CANNOT open TEEN profile (its empty with the Teen in the upper left corner).

- Selected as playing: Elder : I can open YOUNG ADULT profile and its full / I CANNOT open the TEEN profile (its empty with the Teen in the upper left corner).

- Selected as playing: Teen: I can open YOUNG ADULT and ELDER profiles they are full (even i can see the profile mousing over the profiles too and opening them too, not crashes at all). 

NOTE: Everytime i open a profile as the YOUNG ADULT/ELDER being played/selected and i try to open the TEEN profile the music "crashes" and keep playing after closing the profile and after that the profile option its broken so i only can open 1 TIME the other profiles because the second time is broken and i need to restart the game to open them again.

I keep playing to check it on a new save from 0.

EDIT 2: PLEASE READ THE BOLD NOTES I WROTE AFTER AN EDIT ON THE 1ST TEST

no teens in this household. no sims in this household have BDP either. i'm using the patreon version of WW.

Edited by hogsmaws
15 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

See if you can open your latest save, then save as a new name. Then exit game, and reload that new game save. I have ongoing game that I play each week and I encountered this problem, and now I don't have the problem. I think saving the game and then restarting the game, and playing the new save worked for me. I think saving just deletes any unused items and those broken items are still embedded in your game save.

Jan 25th would have been v1, which didn't have that bug.

just looking for your opinion on if you think my current save is salvageable? i can go back to my Jan 25th save but I have since made many changes and it would be a bummer but before i did that i just want to be sure that it's the only option.

3 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

no teens in this household. no sims in this household have BDP either. i'm using the patreon version of WW.

@hogsmawsDo you have some custom content trait apart of BDP? Are you using some YourFalseHope traits (Horny/Slut/PoseNude/SendNudes/SexAddict/Tight)? Im trying to figure out what could be, i still testing it right now i have 6 different saves with the same sims doing lot of combinations but dont have the profile problem yet.

ONE IMPORTANT THING: The OLD save i started to test was one before the latest EA Patch from 1.83 to 1.84 patch (exactly the last save is from 11/Feb/22). and this has the profile problem as i explain in my test post (YA+ ages cant open TEEN profiles but TEEN profiles can open YA+ profiles. Why? i dont know but i tested it with the only family i had with BDP trait added and NWP/WW being involved.

RIGHT NOW im testing a new save from 0 and new sims from gallery AFTER the latest patch and im not getting (stilll and crossing fingers...) the profile problem so... maybe the old saves are we can say "corrupt" for someting involved for some thing i still dont knoiw yet. 

As i say i still testing now with NWP/WW and making a lot of combinations so stay tuned LOL

Edited by Tekisman

The only broken bits of BDP that affected profiles was having Likes or Dislikes BD/SD. I'd recommend trying to open the old save using v2.2. Checking all preferences via CAS or shift click Sim. Remove any Likes or Dislikes BD and SD. If you have a mod that can quickly export Sim info or use the testing cheats, then you can also just remove the Likes/Dislikes BD/SD traits (CAS prefs are just hidden traits). After you remove all of those, save as new file name. Exit game completely to desktop. Then reload that new game save. I know for a fact that the v2 likes and dislikes BD/SD preference/traits cause the profile problem. 

However, I still have no idea on anything that could cause the fun mood UI problem. 

2 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

The only broken bits of BDP that affected profiles was having Likes or Dislikes BD/SD. I'd recommend trying to open the old save using v2.2. Checking all preferences via CAS or shift click Sim. Remove any Likes or Dislikes BD and SD. If you have a mod that can quickly export Sim info or use the testing cheats, then you can also just remove the Likes/Dislikes BD/SD traits (CAS prefs are just hidden traits). After you remove all of those, save as new file name. Exit game completely to desktop. Then reload that new game save. I know for a fact that the v2 likes and dislikes BD/SD preference/traits cause the profile problem. 

However, I still have no idea on anything that could cause the fun mood UI problem. 

i've identified the culprit (for me) is the Adult Traits mod. might be helpful if whoever is having the issue to see if this is in their mods folder. i think i removed it because it was broken a long time ago but forgot and reinstalled it couple weeks ago again.

hope this helps

This morning I'm going to make a standalone mod that can work with BDP v1, v2, v3. You'll be able to run a command and it will generate a file that lists every Sim that has any BDP data associated with it. That way, it's easy to know and see any patterns and in case you need to remove everything and then add it back you'll have a file that will help you remember who had what.

Can you link to Adult Traits? I'll look into it to see if I can find it's problem. There might just be a mod conflict with the two mods using same IDs or it might just be that mods problem.

Also in v3, I added an "no family flirting" exception for that Wicked Attribute trait regarding family.

Edit: I see the file attached above. Thanks

Edited by sirsleepy
29 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

i think i narrowed it down to one of these mods (i added them a couple weeks ago). my issue is gone when i took them out. i'll add each back individually to see which one is the culprit.

Adult_Traits.package 45.12 kB · 0 downloads Sex_Addict_Aspirations_Mod v1.0.package 45.3 kB · 0 downloads

Ok thats what i thought i was testing right now with YourFalseHope traits and she has one (Sex Addict) BUT my teen sim doesnt have this trait added BUT the YA has the Slut trait added so i need to keep testing them. Who made the Sex Addict trait? is this one? 

because i dont have the Adult Trait package and i dont have this one too but i have some of YourFalseHope that im testing now.

Edited by Tekisman

Doesn't the Tray Inspector also list the traits' mods associated with the tray file's Sims? Or does it only list the CAS items? It might be easier to figure it out that way. You can also use SSI mod (show sim info) and it will show you the real trait name (used in code) which usually includes the creators name and mod name in the trait's real name. Like my trait names are like sirsleepy_bdp_bigdickdna etc.

Edited by sirsleepy
31 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

I did that (removing the Likes Big Dicks from the teen) and i can open her profile with all the other sims. Im using a 2.2 save that was made with 1.83 patch so... what do i need to do, update the BDP trait with 3v2 version and check again if i can open the profile adding again the Likes Big Dicks added on teen? 

5 minutes ago, Tekisman said:

I did that (removing the Likes Big Dicks from the teen) and i can open her profile with all the other sims. Im using a 2.2 save that was made with 1.83 patch so... what do i need to do, update the BDP trait with 3v2 version and check again if i can open the profile adding again the Likes Big Dicks added on teen? 

Using V2, remove the the V2 likes and dislikes bd/sd. Save game. Exit game completely. Remove V2 mod. Add v3 mod. Restart game. Add v3 mod likes and dislikes then test.

17 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

Using V2, remove the the V2 likes and dislikes bd/sd. Save game. Exit game completely. Remove V2 mod. Add v3 mod. Restart game. Add v3 mod likes and dislikes then test.

Ok done and profiles works perfect opening it with other sim i was testing other CC traits i had but seems they are working for now with the BDP version but if i see something wrong ill let you know :) About the condom dispenser do we need to download and add it to the game right? Do we need to download the Simulgence condoms or only the dispenser mod? I didnt add it to the game yet i was waiting your ok to check/test it. Tested the Wicked Store and i can buy them and open them on the inventory ill test them later.

Edited by Tekisman
24 minutes ago, Tekisman said:

About the condom dispenser do we need to download and add it to the game right? Do we need to download the Simulgence condoms or only the dispenser mod? I didnt add it to the game yet i was waiting your ok to check/test it. Tested the Wicked Store and i can buy them and open them on the inventory ill test them later.

Yes. I did not include Simdulgence's CC inside of BDP. You'll need to download any other CC like those. There's 2 CC there, the "bottomless bowl" which gives out free condoms (I think they are free) and the Condom Dispenser - both gives out Wicked, Wicked XXL (BDP), and Simdulgence's condoms.

If you don't have the Simdulgence condoms or BPD condoms, it should still dispense WW condoms -- assuming you have WW installed. I think Simdulgences condoms (if you want them too) is a third download from Simdulgence. I don't think the Simdulgence condom dispensers require the Simdulgence condoms, so that should be an optional download. They way they created the dispensers allow anyone to add their condoms to it, which is pretty nice for modders like myself.

Edited by sirsleepy
2 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Can you link to Adult Traits? I'll look into it to see if I can find it's problem. There might just be a mod conflict with the two mods using same IDs or it might just be that mods problem.

Also in v3, I added an "no family flirting" exception for that Wicked Attribute trait regarding family.

Edit: I see the file attached above. Thanks

i don't have the link to the actual mod. i got it from DLing a whole sim from the downloads section.

10 minutes ago, dithiezsisir said:

would you like to give sim who has sex with BD a red blush during sex?

I have a plan to reuse WP's Sensually Tight effects (redness on body, blush, etc.) in the future when someone (even if they don't have ST) have sex with BD/BBC (until they become a Size Queen, then no redness). That way I don't really need to recreate the CC.

3 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

I have a plan to reuse WP's Sensually Tight effects (redness on body, blush, etc.) in the future when someone (even if they don't have ST) have sex with BD/BBC (until they become a Size Queen, then no redness). That way I don't really need to recreate the CC.

How about makeing more interaction about BD/BBC between SIMS??I really enjoy the interactions with interesting buff!

Edited by dithiezsisir

I'm loving this mod!

I don't know if this was brought up in the threads, but I understand that BD DNA is genetic and be stored in the genes of females. But when they mature, I notice that in the "Show Big & Little Dicks" window, it has Females that  NOT ONLY show up in BD DNA (which should), but they ALSO show up with "Big Dick" & "Little Dick" Sims (which they probably shouldn't).

Is there a way to fix that on my end, or is it something that will probably be updated later?