the part of V1.1 has been deleted, somehow.

The ring animal charm has a condition. You need to push the arousal above 30,

before the charm applies. So one needs to sneak in or run in circles. 

If afollowers attack, they remain hostile.

• 2 months later...

So if i had an arousal mod that has a basic condition (50) a item/collar condition (10) then i could use this as the (0) condition item that would keep all animations/engagments fire all the time (i asume 3somes etc. depend on the arousal mod?)

2 hours ago, NobKop said:

i could use this as the (0) condition

I do not understand this.

Wearing the ring raises arousal of everything around you, constantly. (depending ring NPC only, or all, or animals only)

In a crowded area, depending on mods and animations installed it triggers even 5p.

Edited by Tlam99
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So, if you don't happen to have Aroused Creatures installed, or One with Nature, but you do have MNC and HCoS, what does the creature ring do? MNC and HCoS just add the animations and rigs for the creatures afaik. Basically, which other mods need to be installed with this one to have either npcs or creatures "approach" your character and start a dialog that will lead to consensual sex, or getting raped?