The Twisted Rings

View File

This rings can be worn by the player or NPC.

3 Rings, craftable at a forge.

Most important ring, the Ring of Protection. 

Avoid the curse.

Second ring, Ring of Creatures.

Influences everything, except NPC.

Third ring, Ring of People.

Influences all NPC, but no creatures.

The rings are using the SLEN effect Aphrodisia as long you or an NPC are wearing those.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/07/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SLA (SLAX), SLEN, SL
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

The effects are very subtile. You see an effect ca. every minute.

I did not try to disenchant. it might work.

There will be another version, where the  FX shader will not be permanent. 

As it's quit difficult to do shaders for all ENB, hardware.

If you got problems, use the non permanent shader version.

1 hour ago, LALATFLASH said:

i will try the mod

beware !!

if you don't know the solemn ceremony you will be cursed !

You never will get rid of the curse and will be doomed !

Load old save will not help to get rid of this curse.

<z mode off>

interesting concept, out of curiosity what does the cure do and how is it gained, i noticed the desc. mentioned the ring of protection warded off a curse but doesnt say anything about what the cure is or how the pc/npc is cursed.

cool looking mod tho, would be cool if it could tie into a mod like cured loot where the pc has a chance of having a cursed ring forcibly equipped with only the ring of protection to prevent or the ritual to cure.

On 1/7/2022 at 10:28 PM, Tlam99 said:

beware !!

if you don't know the solemn ceremony you will be cursed !

You never will get rid of the curse and will be doomed !

Load old save will not help to get rid of this curse.

<z mode off>

The rigns can be disenchanted and applied to other rings. It would be great if the enchantment could be applied to other item types. If they can be done and the effect stacks, wowowowowow!

On 1/13/2022 at 3:05 AM, Celestia 666 said:

interesting concept, out of curiosity what does the cure do and how is it gained, i noticed the desc. mentioned the ring of protection warded off a curse but doesnt say anything about what the cure is or how the pc/npc is cursed.

cool looking mod tho, would be cool if it could tie into a mod like cured loot where the pc has a chance of having a cursed ring forcibly equipped with only the ring of protection to prevent or the ritual to cure.

Like the sound of a cursed item.

On 1/12/2022 at 7:27 AM, LinksSword said:

this giving me one of those japanese womb tats hentai vibes.

The Lacttat mod is like this for Lactacid. Could be fun to get a tattoo that applied this effect for as long at the character has the tattoo. Maybe allow for NPCs to get the tattoo and/or allow for multiple tattoos on someone...

in xedit set polling of spell to a lower Nr.

But if you want some kind of explosion, use ABBA or Amors Arrows, which use the ABBA explosion effect.

The point is, the rings increase the exposure rate according the functions of SLA and not arousal.

So it takes a while, if arousal is 0 as well as exposure rate. 

Set default value of SLA from 2 to 10 will raise this rate extremly.  (rate change)

So, if you want to have it faster, set default from 2 to 10 in SLA. This will only influence NPC, which did not get the

deafult already. Here you need to change this manually on the NPC.

It's a matter of balancing all this values.

But have in mind, changing 2 to 10, you will meet tons of NPC with arousal on high values.

I will not go to change the ring settings, as this would make it impossible walk trough cities.

Tweak your settings in SLA.

On 1/19/2022 at 6:21 AM, Tlam99 said:

in xedit set polling of spell to a lower Nr.

But if you want some kind of explosion, use ABBA or Amors Arrows, which use the ABBA explosion effect.

The point is, the rings increase the exposure rate according the functions of SLA and not arousal.

So it takes a while, if arousal is 0 as well as exposure rate. 

Set default value of SLA from 2 to 10 will raise this rate extremly.  (rate change)

So, if you want to have it faster, set default from 2 to 10 in SLA. This will only influence NPC, which did not get the

deafult already. Here you need to change this manually on the NPC.

It's a matter of balancing all this values.

But have in mind, changing 2 to 10, you will meet tons of NPC with arousal on high values.

I will not go to change the ring settings, as this would make it impossible walk trough cities.

Tweak your settings in SLA.

any chance you can make a 5th ring that works on both npcs and creatures?

Just set up this feedback synergy with The Twisted Rings (non-charmed) - the animal ring pairs incredibly well with Aroused Creatures + One with Nature (can focus which animals become our *buddies*) + Chanterelle (visually beautiful world, and one of the best sandboxes for modded Skyrim) + SL Triggers (w/SL Triggers Cum Effects & Sperm Alchemy Ingredients 101.  Can sex our way into being better alchemists); rigged together in a way for creating a harsh "nature" experience in the deepest, darkest wilderness of a visually incredible lost world.  You went there to hunt and forage, right?  Well, forage this!  And these aren't your typical zoo animals, oh no, these are now wildlife, and they have a mind of their own.  What can be said of your new tribulations?  The world is a dangerous place, were you expecting anything less?  If you were, you do know there is a SeaWorld mod for Skyrim, right?  Your modesty?  What's that got to do with it, and welcome to Chanterelle!

Details of the Twisted Synergy

Spoiler

We may be cursed, but at least we are improving some of our skills while our face is being pushed down in the mud by a powerful animal paw or paws.  Who knew taking one up the tailpipe could make us a better warrior?  But I guess it's true; warriors do like it rough!  And those sneaky rogue types?  Never trust one who promises not to cum in your mouth! Liars!  And what of the nerdy mages?  They are lucky if they can pull off missionary without fumbling the ball, but at least we are learning, perhaps not in a scholarly manner, but we are learning!  (driven by SL Triggers, with the above mentioned refinements, with an X% chance to improve a class skill of the aligned type, upon orgasm, which also injects us with one of several alchemical sperm types)

Meanwhile, back in Chanterelle...  Sneaking into a clearing, wearing only a few leaves for protection, and the twisted ring pulsing wildly, whispering on the wind; "Open for business, come fuck me", when a wandering wolf pack suddenly gets a whiff of us, and decides to have us for a snack, just not of the culinary variety.  Oh no, the bad beastie boys of Chanterelle have an entirely different definition of "snack", and we are now the haute cuisine!  Can also switch to the human ring when visiting any of the native settlements in Chanterelle to keep the event chain going, only with humans and other mods.  (use the Aroused Creatures MCM to set up the level of involvement desired, which can range from an occasional drive-by humping, to nonstop beastie gangbangs which can last for days (might I recommend a visit to The Wolf Den, if this is your true desire?  Things will happen there!  First time I went in there, they made my toon their pack bitch in less than 30 seconds, lol.  Managed to hobble out 3 days later, walking bowlegged like a broken down cowboy, and smelling like a goat who eats nothing but elderberries.  Eww, pew!)  The power lies within the AC-MCM to decide which way we want to play it. 

Also, advise turning on the AC nude only, or not while sneaking, switch(es), so we have some level of control over when we are hot, versus when we are not.  Otherwise, might as well kiss your ass goodbye right now lol.  Why?  Well, it's no longer your ass; it's too busy Dancin' with Wolves.  ALL of them)

Warning - the curse is real:  may be placed in a Beastie Hurt Locker for extended periods of time, as the pack repeatedly comes at us in 1s or 2s, with more waiting patiently in line for "who got next", and with the cursed ring pulsing, there seems to be no end in sight, as the arousal of these super charged critters seems to grow from snacking on us; not diminish into blissful satisfaction as one might expect.  (the visual effect of hearts rising off of them while they are snacking on us is nicely done, but also serves as a foreboding of here they come again!)

Overall Assessment:  this profile approach is basically a survival profile, employing the usual suspects of hunter/survival mods, chosen to fit personal tastes, and set in an idyllic hunter's paradise.  However, by adding in The Twisted Rings, with the recommended Sexlab mods, the game tempo gets supercharged into hyperspeed, as we have no time to figure out how to progress, as progression is coming for us, whether we want it or not. 

In the final analysis, adding in the Twisted Rings, will turn a typically boring survival profile, into a devilishly fun, fast, thrill a minute, wild ride through nature, where we don't quietly walk around for days on end discovering nature.  Oh no, nature will come hunting and discover us, and peg our ass a million times, if you don't learn to move faster!  Hold on to your ass, Dorothy, we aren't in Kansas anymore!  This ain't Topeka baby, this is Chanterelle, and they are coming straight for us!

Notes: 
1. also added in Demonic Creatures + the MCM mod for DC, so the train is running off the rails, and totally insane.  With DC onboard, and driving the pain train, we are going to need every one of those sex-induced skill ups to even survive Chanterelle.  Four Draugr Giants beating the crap out of us, in between fucking our brains out (w/Defeat submissions), is going to require some serious "feets don't fail me now" reaction time.  It's a white knuckler out there in the deepest darkest wilderness; in fact, it's a thrill a minute!  Run, Dragonborn, run! 

{DC is really good about immersive placement of monsters.  I walked into an abandoned camp by a river, with only a stray dog left alive fighting off hostiles.  After helping him fend them off, DC decided to spawn 4 Krakons out of the river water.  They were enraged, both combat-wise and sexually, and began pressing their attack.  With the help of the stray dog, I managed to beat them back, and they all died in the river, with massive erections peeking out of the water.  Hilarious, right?  However, the dog caught wind of the Twisted Ring's accursed whispering, and nailed my toon in the river shallows. 3 times!  Zeus (the dog) later joined my party, and now guards my crops back at the ranch.  See note 2 below}

2.  for flavor, I run Cannabis Skyrim to fill in rough terrain spots, or for adding a "bamboo type appearance", by growing various cannabis plants (for visual affect.  Also, use the 4K textures for best results).  I set Dying Plants to disabled, so the mature plants become part of the scenery, which also adds a convenient source of choice buds for our long pipes, if left in a pinch with an empty sack.  The hippie clothes from CS fit in nicely also, especially in the early game stage.  If running the Lookfar Ranch mod (Chanterelle player home), I tend to grow small production fields of my favorite buds, and get most of my bud supply from there.  But the main reason?  Getting high in Chanterelle adds a surreal dimension to a typical survival profile.  Ganja also adds a decent way for dealing with the aftermath of being used like a fuck toy by the local denizens, lol.  Ah yes, let's get back to nature, kids!  Mother Earth needs us!  Not really, but sometimes it's best to just go with the flow, lol.  Totally dudes!

3. if using the mod Kyne's Hunt, which adds 10 great chase objectives to Chanterelle, I also add in the Wintersun + SL Wintersun Integration mods, and make Kynareth my goddess of choice (perfect thematic fit, and the goddess invite will come from the very beginning of Kyne's Hunt).  If we're getting fucked by the wildlife anyway, might as well let Kyne bless us after it happens.  "Aww, look Shor, the little baby is Dancin' with Wolves again, bless her little heart, and gaping holes.  +10 my child!"  Get hammered often enough, and Kynareth's mount (summoned via prayer) can be a real boon for traveling around, especially if we spend a bunch of time walking bowlegged!

This mod works as advertised, and adds even more, if paired into a bigger synergy rigging with other mods.  Well done.  +1

Edited by HardRaine

Can you clarify what the rings do? 3 of them had the same description and I was having trouble telling the difference between them even after reading through this thread. Is Twisted erotic Aura Ring All the one that's humans + creatures or is that Twisted erotic Aura Ring Animal?

54 minutes ago, rameno25 said:

Can you clarify what the rings do? 3 of them had the same description and I was having trouble telling the difference between them even after reading through this thread. Is Twisted erotic Aura Ring All the one that's humans + creatures or is that Twisted erotic Aura Ring Animal?

Any marked with "all" covers both humans and creatures.  The ones marked with "aura" also cast a charm cloak on the targets, pacifying them.  The ones with neither designation work on the named target types, but without a charm aura included.  Personally, I prefer the plain ones, and use other tools to set the aggression levels of potential "suitors".

Edited by HardRaine