Endless T-pose, NOTHING is helping. What to do next?

I've recently run into a problem where, no matter what, no animations play. Even when reinstalling DAR and all DAR animations, rerunning FNIS and Nemesis (following the instructions in the beginners guide here on LL) and starting a new game. T-posing all the way.

My question is: Is there a way I can make a hard reset? 

... without reinstalling 500+ mods?

I made a new Skyrim modding instance with MO2, and everything worked fine on a new, modless game.

SIDENOTE: Idk if this is relevant, but some problems in my LO started after installing Creature Framework SE (I've since uninstalled it and started a fresh testing character, to no avail)

I've also uninstalled some 20 of my most recent mods, rerun FNIS and Nemesis again, started a new character etc etc, but nothing works.

SOLVED: Bakafactory SLAL pack had an esp that was causing trouble!

Edited by Dhexel
Solved the problem, edited in solution
53 minutes ago, Dhexel said:

I've recently run into a problem where, no matter what, no animations play. Even when reinstalling DAR and all DAR animations, rerunning FNIS and Nemesis (following the instructions in the beginners guide here on LL) and starting a new game. T-posing all the way.

I made a new Skyrim modding instance with MO2, and everything worked fine on a new, modless game.

SIDENOTE: Idk if this is relevant, but some problems in my LO started after installing Creature Framework SE (I've since uninstalled it and started a fresh testing character, to no avail)

I've also uninstalled some 20 of my most recent mods, rerun FNIS and Nemesis again, started a new character etc etc, but nothing works.

Well the T-Pose is an issue with behavior files, so you are in the right place.

Seeing as you are at your wits end, it might be worth just uninstalling all animation mods and only have FNISH and run it and try. Don't have nemesis or DAR. Then when it's working again start adding one mod at a time and testing before you add the next.

22 minutes ago, RohZima said:

Well the T-Pose is an issue with behavior files, so you are in the right place.

Seeing as you are at your wits end, it might be worth just uninstalling all animation mods and only have FNISH and run it and try. Don't have nemesis or DAR. Then when it's working again start adding one mod at a time and testing before you add the next.

Thanks, I'll try that.

12 minutes ago, Incubusbul said:

Did you install FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL?

Yes

Make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

Turn off "Match Creature Gender" in SexLab's MCM settings.

Try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running, click on "Update FNIS Behavior".

These are a few lines from MadMansGun's Install Guide. When having an issue of the sort, I've always get back to his guide and somehow my messy setup starts working again. Perhaps it would be of any help to you too.

At this point eveything is a fever dream, so IDK how, but I managed to single the problem down to a bakafactory SLAL animation set that contained an ESP

54 minutes ago, Incubusbul said:

Make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

Turn off "Match Creature Gender" in SexLab's MCM settings.

Try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running, click on "Update FNIS Behavior".

These are a few lines from MadMansGun's Install Guide. When having an issue of the sort, I've always get back to his guide and somehow my messy setup starts working again. Perhaps it would be of any help to you too.

Hey! Thanks for the input! In this case I wasn't referring to Sexlab animations/scenes, but rather any animations. Walking, idling, attacking etc.

That guide will sure be helpful though, thanks

t-pose are you running LE mods in SE gameplay ?

post your Fnis LogOut  or correct and fix all warnings provided by fnis after running it .

you might have a skeleton issue due to nemesis ; you might find this thread useful and also a link is provided : a guide for running fnis and nemesis . 

Skeletons stand inside eachother during scene while pc is fine - Skyrim: Special Edition - LoversLab

I don't use Nemesis or DAR but seeing as you have a MO profile with no mods, I would suggest just loading whatever mods are necessary to get Nemesis, DAR, FNIS and animations working and take it from there.

You do realise that Nemesis doesn't handle creature animations and there are (I think) a couple of hoops to jump through to get Nemesis and FNIS playing together?

And then there is the current ongoing fiasco with SE/AE which may or may not be factor.

Edited by Grey Cloud
11 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I don't use Nemesis or DAR but seeing as you have a MO profile with no mods, I would suggest just loading whatever mods are necessary to get Nemesis, DAR, FNIS and animations working and take it from there.

You do realise that Nemesis doesn't handle creature animations and there are (I think) a couple of hoops to jump through to get Nemesis and FNIS playing together?

And then there is the current ongoing fiasco with SE/AE which may or may not be factor.

I can't imagine trying to get FNIS, DAR and Nemesis plus Creature animations all working together - just thinking about that already makes me stressed out. Imagine being new to modding and trying that. ?

11 hours ago, RohZima said:

I can't imagine trying to get FNIS, DAR and Nemesis plus Creature animations all working together - just thinking about that already makes me stressed out. Imagine being new to modding and trying that. ?

Where there is a will, there is a way!!!

• 5 months later...
On 1/4/2022 at 7:04 AM, Dhexel said:

SOLVED: Bakafactory SLAL pack had an esp that was causing trouble!

which mod you say had an esp causing trouble?

i'm having the same issue right now i already ran FNIS so i just have anything FNIS disabled and i've tried to just run Nemesis alone but i still get T posing and only T posing.

i have heard that mayhaps i could have a problem with FNIS modifying the actual mod folders making it so Nemesis can't generate the behaviour files anymore.

16 hours ago, sabinaguerrero said:

which mod you say had an esp causing trouble?

Dammit, it's a while ago so I can't remember exactly. I should've written better instructions/notes for others with the same problem. The amount of SLAL packs is limited, so some trial and error shouldn't take long. Good luck!! (and sorry again)