Other than loverslab, what other sites have open clothes for sims 3 ?

I tend to begin my searches the same way . . . . .

I type some words into the address bar and hit enter:  what other sites have open clothes for sims 3

Then I'll just switch to the images and begin looking for similar items. Taking the time to look where the photo is from gives me more information on whether to pursue the link. I also look for other keywords to use if I need/want to refine my search.

Once the search is refined, I may switch back to the 'ALL' tab and go to specific sites by name if the typed information provided with the link has value.

On 1/1/2022 at 12:31 PM, landess said:

I tend to begin my searches the same way . . . . .

I type some words into the address bar and hit enter:  what other sites have open clothes for sims 3

Then I'll just switch to the images and begin looking for similar items. Taking the time to look where the photo is from gives me more information on whether to pursue the link. I also look for other keywords to use if I need/want to refine my search.

Once the search is refined, I may switch back to the 'ALL' tab and go to specific sites by name if the typed information provided with the link has value.

This! I have found that searching for images of sims clothing is one of the quickest ways to find a site that has stuff that I like.

• 4 weeks later...

There are plenty of open/sexy clothes for female young adult/ adult in the sims 3, especially ts4 to ts3 alpha clothes.

Best way to find them is to search on sims 3 cc finds on tumblr..just because a lot of sites are now dead, they kept a copy of. If I were you I kinda search those sites on tumblr and download what you want.

Those sites I got in mind though : - https://babyetears.tumblr.com/tagged/sims 3

https://cielsims-cc.tumblr.com/tagged/s3cc

r0ach-cc had plenty of but you need to find them on google or on cc finds sites because they close down.

I pointed out these sites just to show you .