[mod] RJW Plastic Surgeries

• 3 weeks later...

Is there really no mod that adds circumcision? That's an obvious addition since even vanilla Rimworld already have things like ritual blinding and scarification. And besides that it can be useful in RJW since pawns can prefer to be circumcised or not, or prefer to have sex with circ'd or intact partner.

Edited by NordicPanda
2 hours ago, NordicPanda said:

Is there really no mod that adds circumcision? That's an obvious addition since even vanilla Rimworld already have things like ritual blinding and scarification. And besides that it can be useful in RJW since pawns can prefer to be circumcised or not, or prefer to have sex with circ'd or intact partner.

damn 4 years already...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1725925285

3 hours ago, NordicPanda said:

If you make such a mod i will use it.

Please include a circumcision ritual and precept where members like or dislike cut/uncut penises.  SAR bodies has uncut penis type graphics so that part is already built for you.

• 1 month later...

I haven't fully tried this mod for the latest update, but so far it seems to work. I shall report back later in the week if it works 100% or if there is an issue.

Update: It works still for 1.4. 

Edited by kaistyle2
  • 5 weeks later...

1.4 :

There's this bug where the surgery happens but never "finishes", or rather is never removed from the bills.

i had to blacklist every plasteel surgery involving genitalia sizes from the hospital mod or my patients would starve to death on the medical bed.

Any idea ?

• 2 months later...
On 8/2/2023 at 9:59 AM, erojiraiya said:

1.4 :

There's this bug where the surgery happens but never "finishes", or rather is never removed from the bills.

i had to blacklist every plasteel surgery involving genitalia sizes from the hospital mod or my patients would starve to death on the medical bed.

Any idea ?

This happened to me too when I had Dyspareunia installed. I switched to  Licentia Labs and it works correctly now.

• 5 months later...

Hi Stardust, hope this message reaches you. On the latest version on gitgud (5390), beautify torso, vaginoplasty, splinctoplasty and penoplasty don't seem to be working: body parts remain unchanged, the operation bill is still there as if not yet done. Only mammoplasty works. I'm using your (frankly very cool) mod with Dyspareunia. Here's the log for your reference: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/4698fe6a81996818aa3313e7325fbbac