[mod] RJW Plastic Surgeries

RJW Plastic Surgeries

View File

Adds plastic surgeries to the medical bills.
Currently available are Vaginoplasty to change the vagina size, Sphinctoplasties to change the sphincter/anus size, Mammoplasties to change the breast/cup size (from A cup to above R cup) and Penoplasties to change the Penis size.

Compiled with:

• RimJobWorld 4.9.4.5

RJW Plastic Surgeries

Edited by Stardust3D
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2022 at 3:40 AM, Thorman said:

it says this mod requires Dyspareunia. Is there a way to have it without that mod as I use licentia labs which is basically the same thing?

Should be fixed in the newes release.
I don't know if I will have the time to add licentia support soon, but it shouldn't be required unless you want damaged genitals after surgeries.

Edited by Stardust3D
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a way you can do a patch to integrate this with Plasteel Surgery Continued (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2018276375)? I like the concept but I also like the thought of it being properly gated behind appropriate techs. Could also take the opportunity to flesh it out a little by adding different kinds of RJW-style surgeries, like silicone gel implants for the lowest tier (can deform with age or damage, leak if ruptured through direct damage or other means, risk of blood poisoning/heart attack from liquid silicone getting into your system if breasts are damaged, higher chance of capsular contracture, etc.), saline for the middle tier, and then "gummi bear" silicone implants (solid silicone coat around a thickened silicone gel, much less risk of leak and poisoning if ruptured, but still needs to be removed if it does) as the higher tier. Similar tiers for the penis enhancement, though I can't really think of anything specific for vaginoplasty or sphinctoplasty that would be tiered... Maybe make them part of the mid-tier techs by default to shrink or slight changes within the mid-range sizes, and only the high-tier tech lets you expand or contract greatly, safely? Low-tier operation could also be "bleached anus", perhaps?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Please DM me on the RJW discord, if the mod doesn't work.

On 7/23/2022 at 4:38 AM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

This might sound weird to suggest because its completely non-sexual, but I've noticed one of the only things you can't fix with artificial parts is "shattered nose", which half my pawns usually get.  So, I'd like to suggest a nose job.   :)

Sounds like a good idea.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The mod does ask for 'Dyspareunia', the fix for this is very easy.

Open the file `./About/About.xml`

Remove the reference section in `modDependencies` for `NuttySquabble.Dyspareunia`, do not forfget the `li` elements.

You will not longer have heal time for operations, this was the only thing that Dyspareunia was used for and has proper catch blocks if you do not have Dyspareunia installed.

EDIT: Nope this is wrong, and causes some to fail in infinite loop

Edited by nightred
  • 1 month later...